• Sex Toy Tester Wishlist Housekeeping

RubyDarling [sign in to see picture]

PurpleHeart wrote:

Briona87 wrote:

Well, I always keep my this list neat and tidy, removing items as soon as they mysteriously disappear from the official Testers List. The only thing I sometimes worry about is the quality of my English (I am a crazy foreigner, after all) but other forum members tend to say I don't really need to worry.

*Waves* Crazy foreighner with a tidy list too. :D I do sometimes spend ages trying to think whether I'm not writing something that sounds too stupid in english!

Foreigner here too! *waves as well* I think you shouldn't worry about your English, as the reviews are checked before going online. My wishlist is updated everyday, empty at the moment as I am on holiday abroad. I never leave anything on this wishlist that is not on the testers list. I used to have only one personal wishlist but as I kept adding stuff on it, it was becoming hard to manage so I divided it into several lists. Now I have one for sex toys, one for essentials and one for lingerie and clothing. Much easier to keep tidy!
    naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

I do try to keep it tidy..but in the interest of ease of use...can you get your techy ppl.to look at the tick box function on the lists pls?
    If I say tick a whole load of items... It still will not deleted them en masse...it only deletes 1st one...not handy when you are trying to bulk select to delete off the list.... Otherwise it takes bloody ages!!!
    That might be one reasons why some ppls lists are very long....it is almost too much of a pain to delete them...in a big lump

Kimberleyking [sign in to see picture]

This has cleared alot up :)

BarginHunta [sign in to see picture]

naughty mum wrote:

I do try to keep it tidy..but in the interest of ease of use...can you get your techy ppl.to look at the tick box function on the lists pls?
    If I say tick a whole load of items... It still will not deleted them en masse...it only deletes 1st one...not handy when you are trying to bulk select to delete off the list.... Otherwise it takes bloody ages!!!
    That might be one reasons why some ppls lists are very long....it is almost too much of a pain to delete them...in a big lump

+1 +more!

I actually just came here to post almost the exact same thing :)

In terms of 'tester' wishlists it would be a big help to be able to select mulitple items in the list and then 'Remove' all the selected items in one go, (eg. when the tester list is completely changed).

As an extension to this being able to select one (or more) items and have an option for "Copy to wishlist..." and / or "Move to wishlist..." which would then allow you to select a destination wishlist would also be great. There are quite a few times when I've seen something on the tester list, and then when it is no longer available I want to add it to one of my own wishlists. At the moment the only way I know to do this is to go to my 'sex toy testers' list, click the item to go to the item page, from the item page then add the item to my 'other' wishlist, then go back to my 'sex toy testers' list and remove it.

It would be so much nicer to be able to just multiple select the ones I wanted to move to another list, do the move, and then multiple select and remove anything else... - please

Mrnw [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the tip :)

atyl1972 [sign in to see picture]

As a newbie and would love to be sent items to test i thought we couldnt add anything other than whats already on the sex tester list, is this right as i think what Jess has wrote makes perfect sense, it gives an idea of the particular tastes that individuals have, just my opinion

EmmelinePeaches [sign in to see picture]

My list is back down to just two items now (neither of which are on the tester list). A girl can dream though!

Thank you for this post, though. It's always nice to have a friendly reminder and it seems like this'll boost a lot of people's chances of ebing chosen.

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

**Bump** 

Thought this may be a good read for new members asking about the famous Tester List 

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

**Bump**

Thought this may be a good read for new members asking about the famous Tester List

Yep and read it properly.....

I had another list going for things me and mrs TD had like the look of and maybe buy at a later date and for some reason kept putting things into Tester List.

Must get my eyes tested

Californication [sign in to see picture]

Thank you, very helpful

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.