• Sex Toy Tester Wishlist Housekeeping

myghost [sign in to see picture]

AsYouWish! wrote:

I wish my office was tidied as often as my tester list!

Same i'm no good at keeping anything tidy i think my tester list is the only thing i manage to keep tidy

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

wildflower wrote:

Hi Jess, while we're on the subject of testers I submitted a review of a secret item on Sunday but it's still showing up on my accounts page - does this mean that you haven't received it?

I submitted a review on Monday and it's still showing on my account page but Jess assures me that it has been received x

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

I can safely say mine is always up to date :) its like the highlight of everyday seeing the new potential products :D i check the tester page religiously haha

tryeverythingonce69 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Jess, good advice to take on board - how some have over 200-300 toys on their lists baffles me though!

Glad I have my list up-to-date & hope to be picked to review soon =)

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Terri, glad it's not just mine. And also thanks AsYouWish for directing me to that thread that somehow managed to pass me by!

mrs.hiskett [sign in to see picture]

Feeling greedy left two a rabbit and exotic diamond extra girth but both caught my eye and gutted i cant get them.thank you jess for information ill leave them there

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

Mrs H I also added the extra girth rabbit to my tester wish list, hoping we get first dibs if it does go up for testing *laughs mischieviously*

...Just kidding, but a girl can dream!

I have the exotic 10 diamond and its wicked toy so i can dream of this one lol looks same just bigger girth (yummy yummy) well the rabbit.come on i sold buy it looked glittery and thrusts!! Pink thrusty!! Dibs for us

Bobbaford [sign in to see picture]

Your wish is my command jess!
    Prize for being a good boy? 😉

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

Well, I always keep my this list neat and tidy, removing items as soon as they mysteriously disappear from the official Testers List. The only thing I sometimes worry about is the quality of my English (I am a crazy foreigner, after all) but other forum members tend to say I don't really need to worry.

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

Briona87 wrote:

Well, I always keep my this list neat and tidy, removing items as soon as they mysteriously disappear from the official Testers List. The only thing I sometimes worry about is the quality of my English (I am a crazy foreigner, after all) but other forum members tend to say I don't really need to worry.

I would never have guessed you were a 'crazy foreigner' from reading your posts at all, you must be doing an excellent job at hiding it! Seriously though, your English is great :)

Boogaloo wrote:

Briona87 wrote:

I would never have guessed you were a 'crazy foreigner' from reading your posts at all, you must be doing an excellent job at hiding it! Seriously though, your English is great :)

Wow your english is better then mine and in in london.... Cant type to save my life i do try to correct but sometimes it dont work as use my phone. But wow you got nothing to worry about

redqueenwildboy [sign in to see picture]

Whoops... duly noted!

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Awhile back someone said it was ok to keep discontinued items on your list as it helped select testers for similar items that turn up.

Now that doesn't seem to be the case, I'll sort mine out soon :-)

monkey28 [sign in to see picture]

I like keeping my list nice and short easy to look at and the things on my list I like the look of. Simple and easy.

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

I update mine as they are added or removed :) x

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

I update mine as they are added or removed :) x

+1 - Me too :) x

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

My wish lists are reviewed almost daily as I'm impatiently trying to save for some new toys.

Pas I'm sure my wish lists show I'm a toy for life not just for Christmas kind of girl, and want the best even if it means waiting.

Damb waiting it's so tediouse.

Lorah13 [sign in to see picture]

I keep mine fairly tidy though I do sometimes like to add stuff from the 'whats new' page or leave the odd item on there in the hope that it comes up for testing again. I've never been successful with this yet but i always keep my fingers crossed for these 'hopeful' items lol. I could never let it get as far as 200+ items though, that would just do my head in!

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

Briona87 wrote:

Wait where are you from? I would never have guessed!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.