• Thank you Jess!

Troubled Joe [sign in to see picture]

I'm happy to thank Jess. And Cazz. And everyone else at LH too. They run a fantastic company and make shopping for pleasure products a real pleasure.

To those that think they don't deserve thanks because they're just doing their job, that's sad. I work in the frontline NHS where thanks and financial reward are thin on the ground.

I thank my colleagues almost every day for the fantastic work they do, and they bloody well deserve it!

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

Mozzalini wrote:

I'm happy to thank Jess. And Cazz. And everyone else at LH too. They run a fantastic company and make shopping for pleasure products a real pleasure.

To those that think they don't deserve thanks because they're just doing their job, that's sad. I work in the frontline NHS where thanks and financial reward are thin on the ground.

I thank my colleagues almost every day for the fantastic work they do, and they bloody well deserve it!

+1 Fortunately Jess, I am away then too!
    JM88 [sign in to see picture]

ShinySparkle wrote:

Sorry, I was on the bus whilst typing. I am not saying they don't deserve a thanks, I'm saying, we all need a thanks for our jobs from time to time and I just feel a bit left out. 6 years in the same job, and I've never had a thanks. I just get bullied. :'(

You all do a great job here at Lovehoney.

Ditto.

whenever i see a thank you thread on here i always feel obliged to join in otherwise i feel like i look like an ungrateful so and so! Although i bet if everyone who was sent a tester started a new thread the forum would implode!

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

I agree Mozzalini, I work as a carer which means I get paid minimum wage to be verbally and physically attacked by my clients, to clean up poo from places you'd never imagine it's possible for poo to get, to do moving and handling with grown adults with very little help... A lot of the same stuff nurses and HCAs do but for very little money and on a zero hours contract with no employee benefits.

I certainly don't do my job for the money, for me a thank you is worth a million and keeps me going every day. I do my job because it's rewarding and if people say they appreciate how I'm helping them that's icing on the cake :)

Nice new crop Boogaloo.

Told you it would be back ;) haha

Skitty [sign in to see picture]

Maybe this is a bit idealistic, but I really believe that by saying more thank-yous, it makes people happier and then those people are more likely to be more positive to other people and so on. So I totally agree that everyone deserves more praise for their work! I just hope that because sometimes it isn't possible to thank every single person that it never discourages people from appreciating the people that they do come into contact with, because it all makes a difference.

I'm very lucky in my job to have people go out of their way to say thank you to me, even though I do a job that doesn't take anywhere near the effort that some people on here have to put in for their jobs. But every single nice comment is appreciated and helps to make me a more positive person who wants to be nicer to everyone else I come into contact with.

Troubled Joe [sign in to see picture]

Boogaloo wrote:

I agree Mozzalini, I work as a carer which means I get paid minimum wage to be verbally and physically attacked by my clients, to clean up poo from places you'd never imagine it's possible for poo to get, to do moving and handling with grown adults with very little help... A lot of the same stuff nurses and HCAs do but for very little money and on a zero hours contract with no employee benefits.

I certainly don't do my job for the money, for me a thank you is worth a million and keeps me going every day. I do my job because it's rewarding and if people say they appreciate how I'm helping them that's icing on the cake :)

You definitely deserve a thank you Boogaloo. So accept one from me. Anyone who works in a caring profession deserves our thanks. One day it may be our poo that needs cleaning up and I hope to god there'll be people like you to help out.

Massive, massive thank you.

Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]

Jess is going on holiday at the end of the month? -phew- ;)

No I'm joking.

I want to thank Jess for all the extra hard work. I think you have coped really quite well! I would be running around like a headless chicken If I had to do it. Throwing sexy gifts at peoples heads and screaming frantically.

I love everyone who works at Lovehoney. Even the people we don't see or hear from. You are all what people want from a website built for personal uses.

So thank you and well done for how brilliant you all are. And keep up the good work!

Thanks again Jess for putting up with us for the past couple of weeks. Hope it has not been too arduous. Enjoy a nice drink later on!

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

AsYouWish! wrote:

Thanks again Jess for putting up with us for the past couple of weeks. Hope it has not been too arduous. Enjoy a nice drink later on!

Hehe - I've enjoyed every minute of it! It's been nice to be the sex toy fairy, and treat all you lovelies to something fun! 

Thanks for being patient with me :)

I'll definitely be havimg a drink later - I'm off to Cardiff in a few hours to go see rock out at Prodigy \m/ Aww yeeaaah! 

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Hope you have a great time Jess :D xx

mrs.hiskett [sign in to see picture]

Enjoy jess x

Oooh Prodigy - nice! Have fun Jess, and a good rest too

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Thanks everyone!! 

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Have a good night.

[suspended user]

suspended user

drurysl02 wrote:

Jess is going on holiday at the end of the month? -phew- ;)

No I'm joking.

I want to thank Jess for all the extra hard work. I think you have coped really quite well! I would be running around like a headless chicken If I had to do it. Throwing sexy gifts at peoples heads and screaming frantically.

I love everyone who works at Lovehoney. Even the people we don't see or hear from. You are all what people want from a website built for personal uses.

So thank you and well done for how brilliant you all are. And keep up the good work!

That's a lovely message though, very kind words-Durlys102 I just had to quote I agree, cheers Jess and hope you have a great night :) Aye it's certainly a very well managed/ran business. Personally I love this site and can't see me buying elsewhere, if they had what I wanted to purchase or even if it was going to be back in stock here say.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Arh tried to edit my previous post because I also want to say cheers to Jess, its a lovely job you do, I bet it's great doing it most of the time lol!
    Have a great night Jess :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.