• Thank you.. and goodbye!

    1430253121
    JuicyJ89 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 963
    • Joined: 10 Nov 2008

    Oh my gosh! Good luck hun in whatever you pursue :)
    You will be missed x

    1430313375
    Binxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 237
    • Joined: 7 Dec 2013

    Sad to see you go! Lovely gift to leave with I'm sure though and best of luck in your new job!

    1430314171
    angeldelight [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 717
    • Joined: 19 Jan 2012

    Good luck for the future x

    1430314197
    SensualFire [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 912
    • Joined: 6 May 2013

    Wishing you all the best, in your new adventure and chapter :)

    1430319614
    Misslicious [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 16
    • Joined: 21 Apr 2015

    Lovehoney - Chelsea wrote:

    The reason why i thought it might be a prank is because.. I am sad to say.. I am leaving Lovehoney after 3 glorious years to pursue a new challenge!

    damn, just as i fancied chatting you up too :(

    p.s. did you find out who sent your present? I'd have thought working in customer care you'd be able to find out at the click of a mouse :P

    1430320818
    -Chelsea [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 92
    • Joined: 24 Jul 2012

    I am afraid being a Lovehoney staff member, no chatting up would be allowed as is against the forum rules!

    However, I can confirm that if I were privy to such information, that I would be sworn to secrecy! (I actually didn;t want to know as the element of surprise is always nice. Plus, I had actually forgotten I had a wishlist which was even more pleasant!)

    Thanks again everyone and will miss you all

    C x

    1430334355
    fizzy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2214
    • Joined: 31 Oct 2010

    Good luck in what ever you do next Chelsea and enjoy you gift!

    1430435843
    Misslicious [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 16
    • Joined: 21 Apr 2015

    Lovehoney - Chelsea wrote:

    I am afraid being a Lovehoney staff member, no chatting up would be allowed as is against the forum rules!

    then i need your twitter handle don't i :-P

    1430472833
    -Chelsea [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 92
    • Joined: 24 Jul 2012

    Sorry Misslicious but flirting, or insinuations of any kind, is strictly against the forum rules!

    Please feel free to check them out here

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

    Cant believe it's my last day! Sucha  mixed bag of emotions!!

    C x

    1430473323
    Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3175
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2012

    Awwww Chelsea, sorry to hear you're leaving LH, but all the best for the future

    1430473442
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2078
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    Aww good luck with wherever you're headed! And thanks for all the help :D

    1430477684
    Misslicious [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 16
    • Joined: 21 Apr 2015

    Lovehoney - Chelsea wrote:

    Sorry Misslicious but flirting, or insinuations of any kind, is strictly against the forum rules!

    Please feel free to check them out here

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

    Cant believe it's my last day! Sucha mixed bag of emotions!!

    C x

    whaaaat lol people flirt all the time on here and dont get told off

    or is this one of those forums where u dont like the newbies :(

    1430480365
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2078
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    Misslicious wrote:

    Lovehoney - Chelsea wrote:

    Sorry Misslicious but flirting, or insinuations of any kind, is strictly against the forum rules!

    Please feel free to check them out here

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

    Cant believe it's my last day! Sucha mixed bag of emotions!!

    C x

    whaaaat lol people flirt all the time on here and dont get told off

    or is this one of those forums where u dont like the newbies :(

    No, they don't- and they especially don't do it so blatently and disrespectfully towards a member of staff. When people DO say inappropriate things, they are called on it or else ignored.

    This is one of those forums where newbies who don't follow the forum rules are directed towards the rules and expected to read and follow them along with everyone else.

    1430487645
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2136
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    Misslicious wrote:

    Lovehoney - Chelsea wrote:

    Sorry Misslicious but flirting, or insinuations of any kind, is strictly against the forum rules!

    Please feel free to check them out here

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

    Cant believe it's my last day! Sucha mixed bag of emotions!!

    C x

    whaaaat lol people flirt all the time on here and dont get told off

    or is this one of those forums where u dont like the newbies :(

    They do get told off.... All the time in fact. If you spot any one on one flirting, please always report it as is is actually against the rules.

    And we LOVE newbies around here! We just love them even more when they abide by the rules ;) 

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.