• Did anyone see the Love Honey Advert on TV?

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Just curious.

I saw it during First Dates on Channel 4 Last night ( 22/04/15)

I thought it was very good but I think it needs to be perhaps screened more often . Just hope it encourages more talk about sex instead of it being a taboo subject. This is more so in the UK I think ,than anywhere else.

Kimberleyking [sign in to see picture]

yes i did x

Lovehoney - Cazz [sign in to see picture]

We have lots of advert slots booked up so you will see us popping up more and more over the next few weeks!

Keep your eyes peeled smiley

Cazz- Any indication of which channels?

Lovehoney - Cazz [sign in to see picture]

It is very varied throughout all channels from standard tv channels e.g channel 4 and 5 right through to Sky & Virgin channels for example E4, E!, MTV and many many more! 

Thanks I will keep a look out for them . Obviously they are going to be after the watershead ie 9.00pm

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I didn't see it but wahat a fantastic idea ! Shall keep my eyes open for it :)

OUCH! Thank you ;) [sign in to see picture]

Yep, I saw it. My kid did too and I nearly had a stroke when he gave my LH gift boxes that I use for toy storage a funny look a bit later on and asked what was in them. My OH told him I buy underwear from Lovehoney and he looked convinced, I just hope he doesn't get an attack of the curiosities, lol.

VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

My friend saw one yesterday afternoon when wewere in a skype chat, and made a comment, i had to stop myself getting a fit of the giggles!

myghost [sign in to see picture]

If it's a new ad i haven't seen it yet

mr sp [sign in to see picture]

OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

Yep, I saw it. My kid did too and I nearly had a stroke when he gave my LH gift boxes that I use for toy storage a funny look a bit later on and asked what was in them. My OH told him I buy underwear from Lovehoney and he looked convinced, I just hope he doesn't get an attack of the curiosities, lol.

Oops !!

OUCH! Thank you ;) [sign in to see picture]

mr sp wrote:

Oops !!

Hiding stuff from a kid who doesn't really understand boundaries is ridiculously hard, lol.

In the past I've had to tell him a feather tickler he found was a cat toy, he thought the douche he came across was a toy grenade (I told him it was a broken perfume bottle in the end) and I caught him using my FSoG spanking ruler as an actual ruler recently. He also thought a pump bottle of massage oil my OH left in the bathroom was hand soap and he didn't get why it was so greasy XD

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

mr sp wrote:

Oops !!

Hiding stuff from a kid who doesn't really understand boundaries is ridiculously hard, lol.

In the past I've had to tell him a feather tickler he found was a cat toy, he thought the douche he came across was a toy grenade (I told him it was a broken perfume bottle in the end) and I caught him using my FSoG spanking ruler as an actual ruler recently. He also thought a pump bottle of massage oil my OH left in the bathroom was hand soap and he didn't get why it was so greasy XD

Ohhh this made me giggle, I hope you can at least look back on those times and see the funny side!

Mollie1 [sign in to see picture]

Lovebirds_x wrote:

mr sp wrote:

Oops !!

Ohhh this made me giggle, I hope you can at least look back on those times and see the funny side!

This is amazing! I love the innocence of children.

Vampiror [sign in to see picture]

Yeah I saw it the other night too, I also saw it last night on channel 5 about 11:15.

Think it is a well put together advert. Hopefully it will get people intrigued it to looking at the site and explore there naughty side!

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.