• How did you first find Lovehoney?

Jessa1 [sign in to see picture]

when I was living in the UK and trying to find some latex gear

and now here I am working for LH!

Bobbaford [sign in to see picture]

A friend recommended - can't remember how we were talking about it though.
    Best. Recommendation. Ever

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

I remember exactly where I found the link to Lovehoney. I was thinking about something ebitrely different in bed last night and it just popped into my head, apparently Lovehoney is never far away from my thoughts, lol.

I was on a parenting forum and there was a thread there on sex of some description and one of the women menioned Lovehoney and how she was a sex toy tester. So I thnk I wandered over here to see what her deal was. At the time though I wasn't into half of what I am now, so obviously didn't feel the need to buy.

But at least I knew it was all here waiting for me when the need struck :) x

missjaney [sign in to see picture]

Amazon. I purchased a LH rabbit, my first, through them and decided to have a look on the website itself. Haven't looked back since!

flaneur [sign in to see picture]

I was debating whether or not to get an American Express credit card, and I looked at a website which shows which retailers do and don't accept Amex. Starting alphabetically, I stumbled across a name which I knew sells sex toys which was linked to their site. When I read it I was thinking me and women aren't going to happen so I might as well give it a go. I clicked on their site and looked at what they had in their range.

Since I am a cheapskate I then searched for the same kind of toys elsewhere through some of my special sites to see if I could find a better deal. It didn't take me long to find Lovehoney and with their customer service and returns policy, I didn't see how I could go wrong. So I then made my first order through Lovehoney and I'm still here.

M-J [sign in to see picture]

I was flirting and mentioned to him that I wanted something sexy to wear in the bedroom, he pointed me to here! My first order was delivered the weekend before our first date. That was 4 years ago nearly, and we are still together & ordering various things!

Since then I've recommended to 5 of my friends who have all gone on to order from here (surely I would get some sort of commission! Lol) ;-)

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

I found LH as I was starting to consider experimenting more with anal and searched "anal douche" on my internet search engine. I started purchasing off this website because of the "real people" reviews.

Chevysexy77 [sign in to see picture]

I was actually looking for kinky presents for the OH last Christmas and the high street shop (Anne "something else") did not have what I liked. I admit that not having to go and ask for stuff to a shop assistant was a relief

LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

The first time I found Lovehoney was a couple of years ago through Google when looking for some light bondage, and maybe a few basic sex toys, but I ended up using another site. Then I found it again and ordered when looking, again through Google, for a wake-up vibe.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Joined up to Fabswingers in 2012 and Lovehoney is advertised on there, including 10% off. Everyone was raving about the Magic wand, so had a nosey on here and bought the LH Deluxe wand. Didn't start using the forums til a year later. Been hooked ever since.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Me and my partner was looking for a dildo or vibrator it use on me for a bit of dp and the rest is history really :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.