• How did you first find Lovehoney?

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

I think I was looking for a new vibrator, when we didn't have a local sex toy store to go to. Well we had the seedy ones but that was it, I'd go to them now because I'm a hardcore pervert now, but not back in the day, lol. So I must have stumbled across Lovehoney. Joined the site in 2012, but I didn't order anything until Jan/Feb last year.

And Wowee what a year it has been. I will never be able to adequately explain what Lovehoney has done for me and the brilliant, wonderful things it has brought to my life. This is an amazing website, and I'm so glad to be part of the lovely community here x

Binxx [sign in to see picture]

A few friends had got me some joke stuff and a bullet for a birthday and after than i wanted to see what else what out there. Not wanting to walk into a physical shop. So remembered the TV adverts and found the website. Been addicted ever since. I wouldn't go anywhere else for sex related things toys etc. LH is just too wonderful!

BarginHunta [sign in to see picture]

So... I confess... I have no idea how or why I found LH - just so glad I did :)

Like others on here I decided to turn detective and look at the start of my order history...

My first ever order was for.... "http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2193" - Yes, back in the 'olden days' when a catalog meant paper and ink, (and no reviews, forums, or any of the other things that now makes LH so great!)

Not long after we purchased the "http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4093", so we were obviously impressed with LH from the magazine :)

In hindsight I'm also impressed with that wand as it is still in use these days :)

Of course once LH had got its hooks into us we never left and have remained here ever since, buying various items, clothing and toys

Now we've discovered the forums as well !

BarginHunta [sign in to see picture]

Grrr - not sure why it posted links, or why it wouldn't then let me edit the post, but to make sense of the above;

So... I confess... I have no idea how or why I found LH - just so glad I did :)

Like others on here I decided to turn detective and look at the start of my order history...

My first ever order was for.... "LoveHoney Sex Toys Magazine" - Yes, back in the 'olden days' when the catalogue meant paper and ink, (and no reviews, forums, or any of the other things that now makes LH so great!) - in fairness there probably WAS a website back then, otherwise I couldn't have ordered the magazine, but perhaps I wasn't as "online" as I now am!

Not long after we purchased the "Durex Play Charm Massager Wand (white)", so we were obviously impressed with LH from the magazine :)

In hindsight I'm also impressed with that wand as it is still in use these days :)

Of course once LH had got its hooks into us we never left and have remained here ever since, buying various items, clothing and toys

Now we've discovered the forums as well !

PurpleHeart [sign in to see picture]

I wanted to get a rabbit, I've wanted one ever since that "Sex and the city episode". I just never had the courage to before. I spotted a sale on "that" high street store and was going to buy it, but what I always need before buying anything are reviews, and it simply had none. So I looked around for another store, someone was recommending Lovehoney on a random forum. I had a look around, liked it, it won me with the free EU delivery over 10£, and here I am, a couple of months later, totally addicted :D.

I did have a problem with my first order which took 17 days to get to me, but that was because stupid post workers just put it on top of a wardrobe and forgot about it! I was impatient and made a second one which came within like 3-4 days and I was very very impressed with the speed. That's also when they realised they have been keeping my so dearly awaited rabbit hostage, and I came home with not 1, but 2 happy packages. :D

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

PurpleHeart I remember that episode! When Charlotte gets addicted to her rabbit haha!

I still really want one as I've never owned a rabbit, I'm holding out for the Happy Rabbit 2 G Spot and hoping it goes on sale some time soon! Either that or I manage to earn enough spare money to justify it ;)

If it ever goes on Deal of the Day I'll be ordering it straight away!

PurpleHeart [sign in to see picture]

Haha, yes, that's the one, where she definitely needed intervention! I don't know what would happen if the 4 girls knew about LH, maybe there would be a spin-off "Sex and the Lovehoney" :D.

Ohh fingers crossed it will go on some kind of a sale, shame you missed the Christmas one!

jimbogemini [sign in to see picture]

This may sound weird, but it was for medical reasons. OH and I had used sex toys way back but after I had serious medical problems about two years ago I needed something to help get my "wee man" back in action. Found Lovehoney online just over a year ago to assist in the process so to speak and gradually started getting things going again, with the help of medical staff and medication. It hasn't been easy but great fun along the path. Thanks LH. You really have been a help and the threads on the forum have been very enlightening. So much information on here and the choice is mind boggling.

myghost [sign in to see picture]

I came across Lovehoney via an answer posted on Yahoo Answers sometime later when i was thinking about getting my first toy i remembered this site and spent ages looking at what was on offer before untimately shopping elsewhere i did eventually come to my senses and start shopping here i wouldn't shop else where now unless i needed a direct replacement for a much favoured toy

Never know [sign in to see picture]

I discovered Lovehoney by an Internet search for sexy underwear for my OH's Christmas treat..... And I've not looked back since!

[suspended user]

suspended user

To be honest we googled "sex toys". That was 6 years ago. But wasn't an active Community member until recently, when I needed advice on a toy to '...suit a very specific purpose'.Overwhelmed with the response, then saw the discussions being had and advice given. Been in here literally every day since. All good stuff. And everybody is great here. Getting a lot of support. Saw the TV advert a couple of years ago I think, thought, ooooh, LH must be getting big!!

Lovindailydiscipline [sign in to see picture]

Saw the tv advert, was intrigued that there was a tv advert for a sex toy website, decided to look it up and found the 3 for £15 and the rest as they say is history!!

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Hubby actually found LH whilst looking to buy me a butt plug and showed the site to me - little did he know what was to follow ! Lol

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

Word of month in a facebook group!

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

Sitting next to a girl on a plane last year who was getting all excited because she had 'just seen cazz getting on the plane too' and my reation was 'who the hell is that?!?!' She spoke for an hour about LH and it went from there :) I got home and made an account, then in feb got the courage to buy my first toy :)

Cazz my dear you are famous ;) I thought you were some kind of a list celebrity by the way she was going on!

Lovehoney - Cazz [sign in to see picture]

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Sitting next to a girl on a plane last year who was getting all excited because she had 'just seen cazz getting on the plane too' and my reation was 'who the hell is that?!?!' She spoke for an hour about LH and it went from there :) I got home and made an account, then in feb got the courage to buy my first toy :)

Cazz my dear you are famous ;) I thought you were some kind of a list celebrity by the way she was going on!

Haha this is funny! What flight was this?

x

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

x

In september to Vegas :)

Never know [sign in to see picture]

What a great story MBE! I wonder who the girl was and if she is on the forums. 

Never know wrote:

What a great story MBE! I wonder who the girl was and if she is on the forums.

I know thats what i keep thinking lol! So if anyone here say next too a highly confused young girl on a virgin flight to vegas last september that would have been me! lol

Lovehoney - Cazz [sign in to see picture]

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

x

In september to Vegas :)

Haha! I flew out there for my mums wedding :) 

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.