• How did you first find Lovehoney?

Lovehoney - Cazz [sign in to see picture]

I'd love to hear about how you found Lovehoney, for example was it an internet search looking for a specific thing? or word of mouth from a friend/partner looking to try new toys in general?

Mine: I found Lovehoney online when looking for a 'sexy' fancy dress costume for a party!

:)

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

I was a sex toy newbie a couple of years ago, so of course the only retailer I had any clue about was a well known high street sex store. I bought one small vibrator from there, which was great, but broke after a few weeks and they wouldn't replace it.

I did a quick search for 'cheap sex toys' (being a student and all!), and Lovehoney was one of the first sites that cropped up. I was amazed at all the deals LH had, and placed my first order in the 3 for £10 sale. The toys I got were much better quality, brilliant value, and customer support was amazing. So I've never shopped anywhere else since, I love Lovehoney :)

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

It was back in 2009 - I was looking to bring some 'spice' into the bedroom and i'd done a general search for 'gay sex toys' and I found a couple of other sites but they were all just... too much. I think at the time, Lovehoney was the 5th site I eventually looked at - and was pleased with how simple it was to navigate, how it wasn't all 'in your face' and the price/speedy delivery sealed the deal. To be fair, it was a couple of years before we used Lovehoney again, but when we did start shopping again, we've been hooked ever since.

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

I honestly cant remember for certain even though it wasn't that long ago!

My first purchases were intimate body shave gel and soothing oil after shaving so i think i must have been googling for that kind of product, expecting to find something on highstreet chemisty type shops (dont know if we are allowed to name them!)

It wasnt long before i bought sex stuff though but im pretty sure i didn't search for lovehoney for that purpose because i wasnt really interested in sex toys then!

capricorn13 [sign in to see picture]

Had just finished reading 50 Shades of Grey and wanted to buy some jiggle balls. Lovehoney was top of the internet search and ........here I am nearly 2 years later with a whole new outlook on life, a drawer full of toys and one of sexy lingerie. My husband thinks the old me was abducted by aliens but loves the replacement!

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

id gone into the high street competition ... n tried on a dress anyways the lady said theres some good deals their online shop anyways the search engine showed lovehoney and of course its rude not to, which I then purchased my first items ... pair of platforms shoes, never looked at that store again :P

Lovehoney - Cazz [sign in to see picture]

capricorn13 wrote:

My husband thinks the old me was abducted by aliens but loves the replacement!

Haha love this! smiley

Side note: Thanks to whoever edited my last post. Sorry I forgot I wasn't allowed to say shop names! *Slap on the wrist*

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

Ooh i must add that i think the search for lovehoney must have improved within the past few years. We did buy a we vibe 2 or 3 a number of years ago and there were two main online sex retailers that sprang out. We opted for the cheapest but it took absolutely ages for the toy to arrive! So we never ordered from them again. Im pretty sure for some reason love honey never came up otherwise we wouldve bought from here because of the brilliant delivery which i always look for regardless of what i buy!

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

I did an internet search a couple of years ago when I decided to spice things up a bit and get a few new toys. Lovehoney was the first one I found (and the best ) and loads cheaper than our local sex toy retailer!

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

For me I think it was the TV documentry . It makes ordering sensitive things much easier with an excellent review feedback. Your order service makes it easier for me to plan deliveries for when we are in. Your returns policy is also excellent and not to mention the offers . There isn't really anything left not to like about LH.

If you look at the competition, there are only ever a few reviews on products and ordering times are a hit and miss .

If I have a gripe and its only a small one. Sometimes I really wished you had a store network as well as I hope you don't mind me saying that me and my Mrs enjoys looking at things first hand in stores and feeling the quality of the materials etc. something you can't really offer as just an Online Outlet.

BadNic [sign in to see picture]

For me it was curiosity finally getting the better of me after only having some small toys I wanted to try other things. This was only a few months ago haha! My first purchase was a rabbit x

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

I'm coming up to my 10 year first order anniversary! Am also coming up to my 10 year relationship anniversary - that must have been what prompted the order...

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Think there was a documentary on c4 last year about LH. Glad i found out about you so much stuff you sell do want to get and enjoy the stuff have already brought.

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

If I have a gripe and its only a small one. Sometimes I really wished you had a store network as well as I hope you don't mind me saying that me and my Mrs enjoys looking at things first hand in stores and feeling the quality of the materials etc. something you can't really offer as just an Online Outlet.

We all know how you feel - but at the same time, if Lovehoney started providing bricks and mortar stores - this will means prices will increase as there will be more additional overheads to pay fore - because Lovehoney is purely online, it's how they are able to stay so competitive.

As the old saying goes, if it ain't broke - don't fix it :)

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

We had shopped in our local city high street shop, but never really got what we wanted.

One night, bored, typed sex toys into search bar and lh appeared. It offered free shipping to Ireland so automatically that got me interested!

That was 3 years ago and we have not shopped anywhere else since 😊 in fact, I've turned into a bit of a sex toy addict 😇😁 x

DavidB1986 wrote:

We all know how you feel - but at the same time, if Lovehoney started providing bricks and mortar stores - this will means prices will increase as there will be more additional overheads to pay fore - because Lovehoney is purely online, it's how they are able to stay so competitive.

As the old saying goes, if it ain't broke - don't fix it :)

I agree :) Sometimes I would like to physically see or touch an item, but I think the way LH is right now works really well. Due to their amazing returns policy, I never really worry about ending up with something unsuitable, so seeing it in person isn't much of an issue. The LH TV videos are a great help too!

Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]

We found LH when looking for a larger butt plug. Just a simple Google search put us in the right direction and LH was at the top of the list (you must have some pretty nifty SEO as you always are!). We liked the site because it wasn't as vulgar and 'seedy' as the others seemed. I guess we felt like we could trust LH more because of it.

Since then, we haven't ordered from any other sites (apart from a few rope supplies which aren't stocked here).

Everything about LH appeals to us - good prices, great returns policy, great customer service, an awesome community and an even better tester programme! There are many other companies that could take a leaf out of your book!

Keep up the good work!

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

For me....I came to a realisation last year(almost a to the day!) That I had to stop thinking of myself as an ex wife/ someone who had been physically and mentality abused for 20 years, and 43, with a hysterectomy , and overweight, and not attractive to anyone.
    I signed up on a dating website(pof) and did my best to improve on my own self image. I had a few responses, and then found my fb...who tbh was very early on in my attempts to find a bloke! I realised I had no sexy wardrobe, or toys( never owned a real sex toy in all my years..let alone know how to go about choosing one!)
    My first sexy purchase was in a high street shop, which I felt a bit embarrassed to walk in and try on some outfits...I was soooo out of my comfort zone... And I felt very self conscious about trying on All the more risque outfits, the assistant picked out for me.
    I found one outfit. ..a baby doll look...which definitely worked with the fb...on out first true hookup.
    I then found out I was a sexual woman and desired still, if not more than I ever gave myself credit for, but I felt walking into a shop would be a too much again.
    I did a search for online sexy clothing and found yet another sex shop in my area...but again...I felt too embarrassed to go and visit it. I saw this site, and remembered the name from lhs documentary years ago about developing the rabbit, and thought it would be interesting to see what had changed.
    My first browse around the site looked professional, well thought out, with sexy outfits and toys that suited all types, and desires....and purses!
    The descriptions were clear and the reviews added an element of information that was refreshing. The posting and money back guarantee info sounded a well rounded formula for good customer feedback or even returns if I didn't like what I got.
    I made my first ever basic dildo purchase and a sexy outfit and was delighted with both the price and the product, and how quick and efficient it arrived in descrete packing.
    The response from fb at the time was very promising too...and the the forum I joined not long after... The openness of this forum, linked to products and experiences was a revelation, to which I have been a glad participant.
    Thx to lh....I have been able to shop with confidence and discretion, in a fun and no hassle way.
    Xxx

mrs.hiskett [sign in to see picture]

My friend showed me lovehoney ages ago when i was having boy troubles. Bless her but i refuses to put anything moved with batteries near my lady parts. Thought it was unateral.spent many nights giggling with her browsing but couldnt see the appeal. Well trying to spice up mine and hubbys life i came across it and well toys are my new best friend lol

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.