• Sexy Dresses?

IrishRose [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

The ladies who have said they are plus size and wouldn't wear them or have not worn one before - is that because there isn't enough variety to choose form as in styles of sexy dresses or is it down to the brand sizing issue that it does not cater to sexy plus size ladies?

It really interests me peoples views and opinions on lingerie :)

I find it is the variety and style more than sizing issues! but i like the style

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

I do love a sexy dress for a sexy night in. I would usually wear one when I'm in the mood for very little other underwear as they are pretty skintight.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

As a matter of interest would there a market for dresses not so tight someting akin to a baby doll but perhaps not as revealing and perhaps longer of which a more curvey lady could wear? This could be worn perhaps as lounge wear or with sensible undies parties perhaps .

GlamRockChick [sign in to see picture]

I love the look of these but I'm a size 22-24 and as a previous poster said, the styling would need.to be adjusted a bit to offer more boob support and possibly some tummy support too. But I know my hubby would love it I wore these!

GreenEyes27 [sign in to see picture]

I don't have any at the minute, however I am tall (5'11") and find it hard to get bodies/ cat suits long enough to fit without cutting in somewhere or other, so dresses like this are a very attractive option for me!

Skitty [sign in to see picture]

I love the sexy dress styles, especially the slashed styles, and in some ways prefer them to a lot of regular lingerie (depending on how I'm feeling anyway!) I like that they're sexy but leave something to the imagination. Because it's a dress, it feels like the sort of thing you could wear out (even though I personally wouldn't) and so it feels naughtier.

In terms of the plus size issue, I wouldn't feel that confident buying the regular one size things even though they often go up to 16 because if it fitted an 8 too I'd feel like it might be too tight to look nice on me. If there were plus-sized ones in the slashed style I'd really want to buy one!

Never know [sign in to see picture]

I have never worn a "sexy dress" but I have certainly looked at them but I'm not sure if it's my style.

I think I personally proffer other styles of lingerie best.

atropos [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

The ladies who have said they are plus size and wouldn't wear them or have not worn one before - is that because there isn't enough variety to choose form as in styles of sexy dresses or is it down to the brand sizing issue that it does not cater to sexy plus size ladies?

It really interests me peoples views and opinions on lingerie :)

For me it's a matter of Will it fit given that I'm at the larger end of the spectrum and rather short and Can I wear a bra or similar underneath - drooping beasts underneath don't make a moment for me... especially if they are coming out of gaps or squeezed into uncomfortable spaces. Your models are all so perky!! Mainly though the pictures can leave me feeling like I have unrealistic expectations to meet when wearing... so I don't tend to buy.
    RubyDarling [sign in to see picture]

I have never tried this kind of dress, but I think they look very sexy, I may give it a go when I have a bit more money.

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

Personally i would be reluctant to buy those types of dress. I look quite well proportioned naked but if i try and wear a dress thats tight i suddenly look pregnant! I have dresses i have bought to wear out but when ive tried them on they just cling to my stomach.

Tbh though it could be that when i look down i look pregnant but from other peoples perspectives i might not.

I did once manage to look good in a rauched body con dress, but that was partly because it was so restrictive it seemed to hold everything in so i looked more streamlined. Plus the rauching meant it wasnt a thin piece of fabric covering me.

I might be willing to try a sexy dress if one seemed to be made of flattering material that did smooth out lumps and bumps (a bit like those hold it all in knickers!) but still looked sexy.

myghost [sign in to see picture]

I'm not really a dress person i have two one being black leather and haven't worn one in more than a year i can never find a style i like or suits my tiny height in shops there are actually some sexy dresses on here i would wear in particular the wet look styles if they weren't so figure hugging

jayandrach [sign in to see picture]

My wife and I have looked at getting this one especially http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29162 but she says she won't look good in it she is a size 14-16 and has low self esteem due to her weight but we are working on it especially with the help of Lovehoneys lingerie and even more so since we bought http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21147

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

I'm a fan of the sexy dresses. As i think im a funny size im a 14/16 and quite tall with small boobs i tend to by plus sized outfits but i find with these Type of strechy outfits i can get a smaller size.i like the fishnet styles best as they have plenty of strentch in them. I really like the look of the black dresses with the see threw pannels in them i think they look very sexy.also of you did any colours besides black id love to see red or the purple colour of the Lovehoney knickers. I hope this helps!

[suspended user]

suspended user

I love them! And my partner loves me wearing them :)

In fact I'd pick them over most other lingerie, only downside is you can't wear them under your normal clothes like you can I sexy pair of knickers and bra with suspenders.

Badger73 [sign in to see picture]

Mrs Badger loves them, her only concern is support for the bust. I wish she would get more of them.

Mr Badger.

Classy-L [sign in to see picture]

GreenEyes27 wrote:

I don't have any at the minute, however I am tall (5'11") and find it hard to get bodies/ cat suits long enough to fit without cutting in somewhere or other, so dresses like this are a very attractive option for me!

I agree with the above . Plus I have never worn anything sexy until the last year ... I still have a confidence issue with my body and feel that dressing up gives me that boost and makes me feel good. Though it's finding the right clothing to do so and the right price range.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.