• Mission: Flirty Knickers. Success!

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

There was a thread a few days ago where LH were looking for opinions about different sexy lingerie things and how people felt about wearing them and what styles people would like to see and that was open to all sizes. So i would say they are trying their best to accomodate everyone.

I think with the knickers they start with a few sizes to see how they sell. Imo the sizings on some of the styles are quite small anyway so people were buying a size larger so about 16 was the limit. If they sell like hot cakes (and some are already sold out) then they may think about doing some larger sized ones in addition.

It seems like a lot of people are asking for larger sizes, but behind the scenes the larger sizes of the existing stock may not sell as well as people would expect.

There are quite a few plus size things coming on here every week so i really dont think larger sizes are being negleted, they are probably just having to pick and choose which items to stock in small sizes and which in larger based on previous sales.

i think its great that lovehoney is so focused on customer care and there arent many companies that would operate pander to me threads and be so willing to stock requested items like LH do, and take on board so much feedback. I think sometimes that creates a sense that if you ask for something you expect to get it, but there will be cases where thats just not possible at that time.

PurpleHeart [sign in to see picture]

Never know wrote:

PurpleHeart wrote:

Never know wrote:

Oh and hopefully that offer is on for a while. Fingers crossed no one misses out!

If it's on long enough, I might just end up getting all of them! *fingers crossed*

Challenge! I'll race you ;)

Hahaha. Challenge accepted! :D
    Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

Ooooh yay, I'm being sent a replacement for my broken flirty black lace thong! Thanks so much Cazz

I've already submitted a review though and it's showing up as a tester item in my account, so I'm not sure how to get around that one...

Never know [sign in to see picture]

Boogaloo wrote:

Ooooh yay, I'm being sent a replacement for my broken flirty black lace thong! Thanks so much Cazz

I've already submitted a review though and it's showing up as a tester item in my account, so I'm not sure how to get around that one...

Lovely.

Tgey might want you to write another review. Review take 2 :)

I got my flirty thong replacement today - thank you so much Cazz!

My last ones definitely must have been faulty, because in my review I even said that the seams were really messy inside, but these ones look flawless. No holes either, so that's a plus! Must have just had a dud pair before.

Cazz, if you'd like me to re-review them let me know, but I've already submitted a review on my old pair before they broke.

Thanks again

PurpleHeart [sign in to see picture]

Boogaloo wrote:

My last ones definitely must have been faulty, because in my review I even said that the seams were really messy inside, but these ones look flawless. No holes either, so that's a plus! Must have just had a dud pair before.

Cazz, if you'd like me to re-review them let me know, but I've already submitted a review on my old pair before they broke.

Thanks again

That's nice. My tester pair did have uneven cuts inside, hoping the ones I ordered the other day look better when they come next week! :D

PurpleHeart wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

Thanks again

That's nice. My tester pair did have uneven cuts inside, hoping the ones I ordered the other day look better when they come next week! :D

Mine looked really uneven as well, kind of like the seams were sticking out the side of the thong because the 2 parts were mismatched. These ones are much neater though so hopefully the ones you ordered are better :)

Good luck with your new pair boogaloo! keep us posted.

I reviewed my first pair and was so relieved when I took them out the washing machine (hand wash setting) and they were okay!

I can't believe it!!

Today is the first day I've worn my replacement flirty thong and a hole has already appeared in the exact same place as before!

WHATS GOING ON!!

Clearly this thong was never meant to be worn by me... :( really sad because I love it!

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

Boogaloo wrote:

I can't believe it!!

Today is the first day I've worn my replacement flirty thong and a hole has already appeared in the exact same place as before!

WHATS GOING ON!!

Clearly this thong was never meant to be worn by me... :( really sad because I love it!

Got one of those this week, I have not worn it for a prolonged period of time yet - I guess I should try it properly and find out whether mine is okay...

Yeah I guess I'll do my best to sew it up and only put it on before sex in future :/

It's a shame because it's the first thong I've found comfortable enough to wear all day, and my partner gets really horny knowing I'm wearing it under my clothes. I don't think it's sturdy enough though so may have to stop wearing it all day :(

Don't really want to ask LH for another replacement, if 2 have broken then that's got to say something about the knickers themselves, rather than just a faulty one off. Xx

Oh no boogaloo! What a shame. No point in buying underwear like this that you can't wear all day.

I had to speak to live chat today because a pair of my bikini briefs have got a hole in them! One pair was absolutly fine and washed well so I wasn't expecting any problems with the other pair. I didn't realise until I went to the loo and went to pull them back up and my finger went through the hole! Then I looked a bit closer at the pair and the rest of it was pretty poor and looked weak. I'm getting a replacement but maybe I'll reconsider buying every single pair if half of them are going to fall apart which is a shame.

That's a shame Never Know :( that's how I noticed mine were ripped as well, I even checked them this morning to make sure there were no holes, then a couple of hours ago I noticed one when I went to the toilet.

It's unfortunate, but sadly seems to be a common problem with lace. A lot of my lace underwear get holes in, but I always assumed it was because I shop at Primark and they're rubbish! Was hoping LH underwear would be slightly better but doesn't seem it, although the fit and overall feel is nicer.

Hope your other ones are okay! Xx

Yes it's a real shame because I absoult love lace and the colours are so cool and unique! They fit great too but I'm not made of money so buying underwear for single use is not an option ;)

Therefore, it is with regret Boogaloo that I am going to withdraw myself from the challenge to own every pair of flirty knickers. Good luck

Aww no! I'd do the same if I were you though, hopefully we find something better in the future!

Maybe I'll just go back to my tried and tested black cotton briefs. Boring but at least they are reliable.

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

Could somebody do me a favor and measure a pair of the M/L shorts for me please i have the shorts in l/xl and they where a little big and i was considering trying the smaller size.

Thanks Fizzy

Skitty [sign in to see picture]

I just found this thread because I was looking for whether anyone had any thoughts on the boyshorts sizing - it seems like I have the same problem as Fizzy!

I also bought a pair of boyshorts in L/XL, and they're a bit big but now I have the dilemma of whether to try the 12-14, which sounds terrifying as it's been a long time since I could've been considered a 12-14!

I've been reading all the reviews and lots of people seem to think that going up a size was the best option, so I'm worried the M/L size will be even smaller than I expect. Gyaa, I hate when this happens. I really don't want to send back wearable underwear that falls down a little bit and get a pair that doesn't fit me at all, but also can't be content wearing these thinking that they don't fit properly.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.