• Negative review not being posted

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

tttcccrrr wrote:

Thanks for all the responses :)
    It shows as 'awaiting approval' so who knows?
    Its an item which has a couple of other negative reviews - and it's still available on the site.
    I'll check emails and contact customer support.
    Thanks to those who took the time to respond :)

I am from customer care and popped you an email yesterday - so check if you can :)

Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]

I have only ever written one bad review, it wasn't posted as the review was written about a fault in the item I had bought. To which lovehoney replaced For me.
    Lovehoney are great im sure they would be happy to tell you why it wasn't posted x

I have only ever written one bad review, it wasn't posted as the review was written about a fault in the item I had bought. To which lovehoney replaced For me.
    Lovehoney are great im sure they would be happy to tell you why it wasn't posted x

Stupid phone posted my comment three times. My apologies x

GeekyEleanor [sign in to see picture]

drurysl02 wrote:

Same thing happened for me. I had a faulty item, I wrote it in the review, and in hindsight I feel like and idiot because I could have asked the customer care and avoided writing a bad review (which wasn't totally bad, it was just a little bad) and I'm waiting for the replacement to write the review on a working item. In my case, a too liquid libricant.

Kimberleyking [sign in to see picture]

Oh this is good to know I wrote a couple of bad reviews and I've also written good reviews ill have to check

matnem [sign in to see picture]

I always have an "honesty" policy. If I don't like something or didn't get on with it I put my honest opinion on the site. Some of my reveiws are very negative (but i always try to put a comic twist into my negative reviews). I have never had a review not approved.

That being said - I frequently forget the final stage of the review process which is the bit with the overview of your post and star ratings. I have frequently closed the tab with out clicking on the final button, only to realise what I've done hours or days later. Thats happened to me at least twice that I can instantly recall, possibly more. I then have to try and re-create my post. It's never as good the second time around.

Dazzels [sign in to see picture]

I wrote a bad review of some stockings that tore easily. When I submitted it I was told they were faulty and that LH would send new ones to me to review.

jeffngloria [sign in to see picture]

I've had to re-write reviews on a couple of occasions, and I've had less than positive ones put up too, they do go missing sometimes.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.