• A great email offer and I can't use it

menyanthe [sign in to see picture]

OK, this is a bit of a rant but: there is a great email offer, valid till tonight tomorrow and I simply can't use it! Why? I am in the process of changing my bank - so I have some cash, but no debit/credit card. And I will have an empty debit card tomorrow, but it will do me no good. And since it will be Saturday, I will not be able to put any money inside the card, as any money I put would become available on Monday the earliest.

LilMissFrustrated [sign in to see picture]

There will be other offers. Chill. Think of it as money saved, I know its not much help but its more pennies for next time.

More pennies - not so sure. But I guess I will wait for the next offer! Impatiently! Haha. :)

LilMissFrustrated [sign in to see picture]

menyanthe wrote:

More pennies - not so sure. But I guess I will wait for the next offer! Impatiently! Haha. :)

Bless. I can share your pain, the last email I received, I was blocked for adult content on my phone and so couldnt make the deadline as it was 11.55pm and the cutoff was midnight!! Nightmare.

I guess we are both from the LH addicts club! :)

DeadBoy [sign in to see picture]

Could you use paypal pay after delivery? I've heard it's pretty handy but haven't figuered out how to use it myself yet...

Is there such an option? I never knew I could do that?

DeadBoy [sign in to see picture]

Here's how to do it https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/helpcenter/helphub/article/?solutionId=FAQ2555&topicID=BANK_ACCOUNTS_AND_CARDS_HELPHUB&m=TCI

I haven't tried it yet but have seen other members say they've used if for Lovehoney

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Here in the uk you can buy prepaid visa cards, a bit like a gift card that you can use anywhere that takes visa. Not sure if it would work online, but might be worth a look?

[suspended user]

suspended user

Yes sum sub is right ive used them before to buy stuff online. Maybe pop on live chat and ask if they except them?

LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

Just to add, you can also buy those prepaid visa cards in ROI, so I would expect you can buy them in most places?

Oh, haven't thought of gift cards - there are some here as well! Thank you for the idea!

I can't seem to edit my post - I guess the idea of gift cards never crossed my mind as they are usually a gift for someone else - never occurred to me I can use them in that way.

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

DeadBoy wrote:

Could you use paypal pay after delivery? I've heard it's pretty handy but haven't figuered out how to use it myself yet...

PayPal is a godsend I buy stuff on Wednesday it clears on Friday if I do Sunday night as I will for some holds ups and a replacement sonic screwdriver pen that will clear Tuesday or even Wednesday. I have a rule money works for you not the other way around.

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

I was super excited about that and jumped on to buy the tail plug I loved only to find it discontinued :-( ended up buying it from somewhere else

Cuddlekins [sign in to see picture]

kittencub wrote:

DeadBoy wrote:

PayPal is a godsend I buy stuff on Wednesday it clears on Friday if I do Sunday night as I will for some holds ups and a replacement sonic screwdriver pen that will clear Tuesday or even Wednesday. I have a rule money works for you not the other way around.

Your taking advantage of paypals Bank transfer system.

The P.a.d is when you get two weeks to pay for the item, well two weeks two days usually as it's all done by Direct Debit.

j&lxxxx [sign in to see picture]

This offer has come just at the right time for me. Me and J are going away in a couple of weeks, and planning couple of days of romance/kinkyness, so just placed biggest LH order I've ever made.

Yey! I managed to make my order! The bank were able to immediately process my deposit, even though it's Saturday! Very happy!

Little Strummer Boy [sign in to see picture]

menyanthe wrote:

Yey! I managed to make my order! The bank were able to immediately process my deposit, even though it's Saturday! Very happy!

Excellent, it was a very good offer!

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.