• Time to get creative - help us find some very naughty acts!

    1425481895
    delilahxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7230
    • Joined: 12 Mar 2013

    DavidB1986 wrote:

    What in the actual f... have I just walked into?

    *puts on hat & coat and leaves*

    Just what I was thinking Dave lol

    1425502510
    miss apple [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 1
    • Joined: 28 Dec 2014

    I call this game 'find my fruit'. It involves pushing soft fruit - some banana etc - deep into either my anus or vagina and inviting my partner to find and finish it all off. The bonus is deep licking and stimulation for me. My partner is the lucky one - hungrily eating all my juices intermingled with fruit. The kisses afterwards are wild.

    1425510595
    Imogen Arie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 42
    • Joined: 1 Jan 2015

    I am actually tearing up with laughter reading some of these.  Let me rest and recover before I conjure up my own to contribute with. holy cow!

    1425528598
    johnandkatie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3113
    • Joined: 22 Jun 2014

     INFUSION PLAY

    This type of medical play - which is also sometimes called inflation play - is a temporary form of body modification where usually saline (a sterile mixture of pure salt and water - not to be confused with contact lens saline) is injected into the scrotum, labia or breasts. Sometimes other compounds are used for scrotal infusions,

    1425583515
    macspants [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 329
    • Joined: 22 Jan 2015

    Superman; When you are mad at your girl for not having sex with you. So when she falls asleep you masturbate and cum on her back. After that, stick the bedsheet on to her back and when she wakes up it's stuck to the cum and she has a cape like Superman!!!

    Urban dictionary

    1425647677
    lustyjoy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1082
    • Joined: 19 Jan 2015

    macspants wrote:

    Superman; When you are mad at your girl for not having sex with you. So when she falls asleep you masturbate and cum on her back. After that, stick the bedsheet on to her back and when she wakes up it's stuck to the cum and she has a cape like Superman!!!

    Urban dictionary

    Hillarious wish I had a cock !
    1425657473
    twincats [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 517
    • Joined: 22 Feb 2015

    Place your penis in some nylons and then make love in front or back hole. Sensation rub.

    1425658663
    Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 759
    • Joined: 13 Aug 2006

    Eiffle Tower - Requires 3 males or 2 males and a female.

    With a person positioned on all fours in middle, each male takes position to the front and rear, so while giving oral to one, the other male takes the middle person anally.

    When the two either side are about to reach a climax, they give each other an almighty "High Five" thus creating the "Eiffle Tower".

    1425662877
    lustyjoy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1082
    • Joined: 19 Jan 2015

    Wildcherry wrote:

    Eiffle Tower - Requires 3 males or 2 males and a female.

    With a person positioned on all fours in middle, each male takes position to the front and rear, so while giving oral to one, the other male takes the middle person anally.

    When the two either side are about to reach a climax, they give each other an almighty "High Five" thus creating the "Eiffle Tower".

    So a spit roast with a high five.. lol x
    1425663122
    Keep Erappy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 7
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2009

    Snurging: sniffing and/or licking the bicycle seat of a young lady after a long sweaty bike ride.

    1425665747
    Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 759
    • Joined: 13 Aug 2006

    lustyjoy wrote:

    Wildcherry wrote:

    Eiffle Tower - Requires 3 males or 2 males and a female.

    With a person positioned on all fours in middle, each male takes position to the front and rear, so while giving oral to one, the other male takes the middle person anally.

    When the two either side are about to reach a climax, they give each other an almighty "High Five" thus creating the "Eiffle Tower".

    So a spit roast with a high five.. lol x

    Eh sounds lame when you say it like that though.. Prefer Eiffile Towering ;p

    Have a gay friend who described his different version of Eiffle towering.. involved him standing on his head.. while recieving oral.. then a high five was involved somewhere..

    Just got too complicated to put on here!

    1425666292
    kinky-for-you [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 91
    • Joined: 23 May 2011

    Eiffel Tower when two men take a woman in doggy position one at her head end the other at the back they reach over and high 5 thus making the Eiffel Tower!

    1425699597
    Hands All Over [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 348
    • Joined: 22 Dec 2014

    Potato sacking:
    Chuck Norris' version of tea bagging

    1425749405
    Dan&Charliey [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 1
    • Joined: 23 Feb 2014

    Holy cow! Some of these are mad!! Please don't tell me people try them? There's a lot I'd try.. Almost anything... But just ALMOST . Two girls series, forget about it !! Wouldn't mind doing the Eiffel Tower again though lol

    1425756189
    MissE23 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 83
    • Joined: 28 Feb 2014

    Massage and a facial - a breast wank followed by the guy coming over the girls face

    1425892314
    AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1456
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2012

    Sploshing : messy food sex

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.