• Time to get creative - help us find some very naughty acts!

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

DavidB1986 wrote:

What in the actual f... have I just walked into?

*puts on hat & coat and leaves*

Just what I was thinking Dave lol

miss apple [sign in to see picture]

I call this game 'find my fruit'. It involves pushing soft fruit - some banana etc - deep into either my anus or vagina and inviting my partner to find and finish it all off. The bonus is deep licking and stimulation for me. My partner is the lucky one - hungrily eating all my juices intermingled with fruit. The kisses afterwards are wild.

Imogen Arie [sign in to see picture]

I am actually tearing up with laughter reading some of these.  Let me rest and recover before I conjure up my own to contribute with. holy cow!

johnandkatie [sign in to see picture]

INFUSION PLAY

This type of medical play - which is also sometimes called inflation play - is a temporary form of body modification where usually saline (a sterile mixture of pure salt and water - not to be confused with contact lens saline) is injected into the scrotum, labia or breasts. Sometimes other compounds are used for scrotal infusions,

macspants [sign in to see picture]

Superman; When you are mad at your girl for not having sex with you. So when she falls asleep you masturbate and cum on her back. After that, stick the bedsheet on to her back and when she wakes up it's stuck to the cum and she has a cape like Superman!!!

Urban dictionary

lustyjoy [sign in to see picture]

macspants wrote:

Superman; When you are mad at your girl for not having sex with you. So when she falls asleep you masturbate and cum on her back. After that, stick the bedsheet on to her back and when she wakes up it's stuck to the cum and she has a cape like Superman!!!

Urban dictionary

Hillarious wish I had a cock !
    twincats [sign in to see picture]

Place your penis in some nylons and then make love in front or back hole. Sensation rub.

Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]

Eiffle Tower - Requires 3 males or 2 males and a female.

With a person positioned on all fours in middle, each male takes position to the front and rear, so while giving oral to one, the other male takes the middle person anally.

When the two either side are about to reach a climax, they give each other an almighty "High Five" thus creating the "Eiffle Tower".

lustyjoy [sign in to see picture]

Wildcherry wrote:

With a person positioned on all fours in middle, each male takes position to the front and rear, so while giving oral to one, the other male takes the middle person anally.

When the two either side are about to reach a climax, they give each other an almighty "High Five" thus creating the "Eiffle Tower".

So a spit roast with a high five.. lol x
    Keep Erappy [sign in to see picture]

Snurging: sniffing and/or licking the bicycle seat of a young lady after a long sweaty bike ride.

Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]

lustyjoy wrote:

Wildcherry wrote:

So a spit roast with a high five.. lol x

Eh sounds lame when you say it like that though.. Prefer Eiffile Towering ;p

Have a gay friend who described his different version of Eiffle towering.. involved him standing on his head.. while recieving oral.. then a high five was involved somewhere..

Just got too complicated to put on here!

kinky-for-you [sign in to see picture]

Eiffel Tower when two men take a woman in doggy position one at her head end the other at the back they reach over and high 5 thus making the Eiffel Tower!

Hands All Over [sign in to see picture]

Potato sacking:
    Chuck Norris' version of tea bagging

Dan&Charliey [sign in to see picture]

Holy cow! Some of these are mad!! Please don't tell me people try them? There's a lot I'd try.. Almost anything... But just ALMOST . Two girls series, forget about it !! Wouldn't mind doing the Eiffel Tower again though lol

MissE23 [sign in to see picture]

Massage and a facial - a breast wank followed by the guy coming over the girls face

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

Sploshing : messy food sex

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.