• "Passed to CC"

Skitty [sign in to see picture]

I unfortunately had to write a really negative review on a product I bought recently, and noticed when it got put up on the site it has "PASSED TO CC" at the top. I'm guessing CC is Customer Care, so I was wondering whether to expect an email or something from them about it.

I feel really quite bad about it because I wrote a relatively negative review about the product, which CC sent a nice email to me about offering a replacement, which then ended up being even worse than the original, so I ended up having to write an even worse review than I had at first!

Anyone else had their review Passed to CC? Do you get any contact about your review, or is it just put at the top of your review so that other customers know that the issue has been recognised?

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

never had it personally. but ive not had many items that I have not liked

I seem to have been really unlucky lately. Occasionally I get the odd thing that doesn't suit me but is still obviously good quality, so I try to get that across in the review, but this product in the really negative review fell apart after one wear, with two separate garments. I always think I can be slightly fussy with things, but I thought anyone would have been unhappy with that :P

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

Skitty wrote:

I unfortunately had to write a really negative review on a product I bought recently, and noticed when it got put up on the site it has "PASSED TO CC" at the top. I'm guessing CC is Customer Care, so I was wondering whether to expect an email or something from them about it.

I feel really quite bad about it because I wrote a relatively negative review about the product, which CC sent a nice email to me about offering a replacement, which then ended up being even worse than the original, so I ended up having to write an even worse review than I had at first!

Anyone else had their review Passed to CC? Do you get any contact about your review, or is it just put at the top of your review so that other customers know that the issue has been recognised?

I would suspect most likely that this simply means that it's been passed to someone in order to investigate the product to determine whether Lovehoney have actually received a 'faulty' batch - which can sometimes happen if you've ever watched the 'Frisky Business' series.

I would expect someone will be in touch with you soon - but I wouldn't concern yourself with it too much.

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

yeah I wonder if like david means that theyre gonna investigate it

That's really helpful, thank you, DavidB.

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

👍^^

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

Skitty wrote:

That's really helpful, thank you, DavidB.

I could be wrong! But that seems to be the most logical recourse as I know Lovehoney will publish all reviews good and bad - but if you've received 2 of the same product and they've both been of poor quality, then as a I company, before I publish any more reviews - I would just want to see what's going on! I'm sure someone from CC might see this and they might be able to provide for info :)

Never know [sign in to see picture]

Interesting. I might be in the same boat then. Last Monday I wrote a review that was pretty negative and it's still showing as awaiting approval. I thought it was odd because I have written several since and they are already live. I wondered if there was a problem but maybe it's the same and will be passed to customer care?

Lovehoney - Cazz [sign in to see picture]

Hi Skitty 

I have just passed this on to Customer Care to contact you about. They should contact you shortly.

Many thanks

Thanks for letting me know Cazz :)

j&lxxxx [sign in to see picture]

I had a similar thing a couple of weeks ago, I think LH don't mind negative reveiws, as long as the product is working, however if you mention that its faulty, they prefer you to review a working replacement. In my case I exchange it for an alturnative product.

Basically LH has great customer care team that wants us all to be happy.

Never know [sign in to see picture]

j&lxxxx wrote:

I had a similar thing a couple of weeks ago, I think LH don't mind negative reveiws, as long as the product is working, however if you mention that its faulty, they prefer you to review a working replacement. In my case I exchange it for an alturnative product.

Basically LH has great customer care team that wants us all to be happy.

Think this might be the case with mine then. I reviewed the LH mini magic wand. I had real trouble with the battery case and could not get it off and made my hands sore trying. Contacted LH and they sent out a replacement which was brilliant service, can't fault it. Unfortunately I had the same problem with the replacement so I gave up and swapped it for something else which I'm really happy with. I gave an honest review but it was negative. Bit gutted it didn't get to go live as I was really happy with the title I gave it. "Didn't get me off because I couldn't get IT off!" Hmmmmm well made me laugh. Shame though as I have heard such good things about the wands!

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.