• We're looking for an avid sex toy reviewer for a media story!

Lovehoney - Saz [sign in to see picture]

Hi everyone!

We are about to reach 100,000 reviews. So firstly we would like to thank everyone for all of your hard work!

We are looking for some amazing testers to be interviewed for media stories about helping us to reach such a huge milestone.

If you are a sex toy reviewer and would like to get involved, email press@lovehoney.co.uk with the following info:

Name
    How long you have been a Lovehoney sex toy tester
    + Anything else interesting about yourself

You MUST be happy to be named and pictured.

If your interview gets published, we will give you ANY Lovehoney own-brand sex toy your heart desires (assuming it is in stock of course).
    Thanks,
    Sally x
    lustyjoy [sign in to see picture]

:( cant definitely a job loser for me it would cause an internal enquiry putting job into bad light In their opinion...... sorry guys would have loved to :( cant even get a second job without an enquiry as worried about reputation and conflict of interests...

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

lustyjoy wrote:

:( cant definitely a job loser for me it would cause an internal enquiry putting job into bad light In their opinion...... sorry guys would have loved to :( cant even get a second job without an enquiry as worried about reputation and conflict of interests...

Fear not. It reads as if it is opt in rather than opt out. That makes both out posts rather... pointless tbh
    Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

I would do it but I haven't been picked to test any items for a good year. Good luck to anyone that does do it though x

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

lustyjoy wrote:

Same for me. Shame as i wouldve been interested! I would do it if it was like those interviews in chat magazines where sarah* and steve* share their story and theres a picture of them thats from a weird angle and slightly fuzzy so you cant tell its them.

*names changed to protect identity.

lustyjoy [sign in to see picture]

JM88 wrote:

lustyjoy wrote:

Same for me. Shame as i wouldve been interested! I would do it if it was like those interviews in chat magazines where sarah* and steve* share their story and theres a picture of them thats from a weird angle and slightly fuzzy so you cant tell its them.

*names changed to protect identity.

totally agree with you xxxx

thing is they won'y change names, seen it with 2 other bloggers who were told names would be changed and they weren't.

i've already been in the media, it doesn't effect me tbh but then i am trying to focus on building some sort of career, plus work have known about it for a while lol

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

See if these things were ever a case of 'you must be happy to submit a nice photo of yourself and give us an interview over email/livechat/whatever online text based communication and by media we mean our own blog' I would totally be game.

But alas. No go for me. Social phobic, camera shy (with photographers I don't know) and live in Northern Ireland. All the nope lol

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

Lots of us who couldn't do this. Nothing wrong with sex toys and Love Honey but some jobs are just incompatible with being open about this.

tbh to do this, you have to be comfortable with strangers knowing your bedroom antics, stares in the street by locals who are trying to place where they have seen you before, pervy comments, negative comments and such.

It is usually an interview over the phone, then you are sent the interview in writing (by email) to proof read and edit whatever, you are usually asked to sign some form of contract.

Papers don't pay for stuff like this but if it has been previously agreed with lovehoney that a set amount is to be paid, it will once the article is accepted. You can also take the photographs and send them in, as along as they look clear.

It is fun and if you are a blogger, it's brilliant for your blog but you need to be braced for people to ask you those awkward questions.

Ozzie Princess-Mary [sign in to see picture]

I'm a reviewer, but haven't been picked as an Official Tester yet - Can I volunteer? My day job is as a camgirl, so it's not like it'd surprise anyone. And I'm not bad at interviews.

ScotiaTiger [sign in to see picture]

I haven't been chosen to test out any toys yet but good luck to whoever gets chosen :)

Kittyondrugz [sign in to see picture]

Lovely,I'm in.

Little Lady [sign in to see picture]

I wish I could do this! But I think it would put me in a bad light at work, as well as at university. :(

Whoever goes for it and gets it, good luck! :D

Allurement [sign in to see picture]

Does this require me to travel to the LH headquarters? Or is this something that you can do online via voice chat or something?

Thanks! :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

No it will entail a phone interview I would imagine, then it will be a blog/email with you explaining what the company want to know. Hope this helps 😊

B-B [sign in to see picture]

This would be fun to be a part of, but I have yet to be chosen for a tester. I have done 25 reviews though, so I don't know if that would help...

Allurement wrote:

Does this require me to travel to the LH headquarters? Or is this something that you can do online via voice chat or something?

Thanks! :)

Hi Allurement,

It would usually be done over the phone.

Thanks,

Sally

B-B wrote:

This would be fun to be a part of, but I have yet to be chosen for a tester. I have done 25 reviews though, so I don't know if that would help...

Hi there,

It is open to everyone who reviews sex toys whether you have bought them or received them as testers. 

If you are interested, please contact press@lovehoney.co.uk

Thanks,

Sally

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.