• LH what have you done to me ??

    1424795817
    mr sp [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 201
    • Joined: 1 Jan 2015

    Lovehoney your are amazing. I have only been a member of this site from the 1st January 2015 and already i have in my collection 8 male masturbating toys. 7th and 8th arrived today, and im possibly not finished yet. Your toys are of good quality and designed very well and at a good price. Your explanation videos of each product were the key to my purchases so a very well done from a very satisfied customer, in more ways than one !

    1424796094

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3042
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2013

    Agree! 👍 I need to buy an XL large ottoman to out all my toys and bits in soon! 🙉

    1424796808
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 11626
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2014

    Lollipop ;) wrote:

    Agree! 👍 I need to buy an XL large ottoman to out all my toys and bits in soon! 🙉

    Yep, same here !! I'm on the look out for a pine chest now . . . .

    1424797973
    Cuddlekins [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 547
    • Joined: 18 Feb 2014

    Lovehoney are the reason we need a spare room or maybe a basement

    1424798179
    jimbogemini [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2915
    • Joined: 20 Mar 2014

    Cuddlekins wrote:

    Lovehoney are the reason we need a spare room or maybe a basement

    Ooh. I've read about people who have "things" in their basement.

    1424800747
    Never know [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1697
    • Joined: 29 Nov 2014

    LH has that affect on me too! I see my purchases as an investment to my sexual future ;) well......I justify it that way anyway!

    1424800939
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 11626
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2014

    jimbogemini wrote:

    Cuddlekins wrote:

    Lovehoney are the reason we need a spare room or maybe a basement

    Ooh. I've read about people who have "things" in their basement.

    Ok, now I really want a basement :) ! (Hubby is a builder so, maybe, an extension) ?

    1424801065
    jimbogemini [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2915
    • Joined: 20 Mar 2014

    Terri JJ wrote:

    jimbogemini wrote:

    Cuddlekins wrote:

    Lovehoney are the reason we need a spare room or maybe a basement

    Ooh. I've read about people who have "things" in their basement.

    Ok, now I really want a basement :) ! (Hubby is a builder so, maybe, an extension) ?

    Yep. I need an extension, but nothing a builder can help with.

    1424815870
    MissRose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 30
    • Joined: 22 Feb 2014

    I have far too many too and so tempted to buy more!

    Its just hard going home at the end of the year and having to move them all without people noticing :')

    1424818206
    twincats [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 517
    • Joined: 22 Feb 2015

    Love honey sent a penis ring with a small vibration and how I am hook on penis toys. Will be looking for something with more vibration. Love Hong naughty but nice. Even the wife enjoyed it. Thanks. LH

    1424824503
    Aero [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 3
    • Joined: 25 Dec 2009

    We have a celler/Keller and its a fun place to be! We have plenty of "things" in that room

    1424839840
    Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1520
    • Joined: 19 Sep 2010

    sod small storage, you might as well just buy a whole new ottomon type bed that has it's full size storage underneath, a bit like mine :p

    http://i61.tinypic.com/5vzwxf.jpg

    The other half of the bed lifts up too but that's got my shoes in! That was my collection near the start of January, I had a culling session and had rehomed or binned 50 odd toys by this time. Now I have another 20 to add to it!

    1424865841
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2187
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    Wow - that's brilliant mr sp (et al). Thank you for the glowing feedback - it makes it all worthwhile! ^_^

    1424866276
    GlamRockChick [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 507
    • Joined: 24 May 2012

    Blueeyes82 wrote:

    sod small storage, you might as well just buy a whole new ottomon type bed that has it's full size storage underneath, a bit like mine :p

    http://i61.tinypic.com/5vzwxf.jpg

    The other half of the bed lifts up too but that's got my shoes in! That was my collection near the start of January, I had a culling session and had rehomed or binned 50 odd toys by this time. Now I have another 20 to add to it!

    Your bed has inspired me, Blueeyes! We have a huge wooden trunk but stuff gets buried so when we move, I'm getting a bed like that!
    1424867760
    pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1580
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2012

    I need to have a massive tidy up and buy bags for all my collection so I can bin the original boxes

    Thread closed

    This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.