• Lovehoney You Rock!

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

I know we get these posts quite often, but credit wehre credit is due.

I filled out a faulty product return form today. Ready to post it tomorrow.

However, the wonderful Lovehoney team are working on a Sunday and are arranging for a new one to be sent out and I just need to recycle the faulty one.

I'm even more chuffed because it was a free item (when I bought other stuff type deal), I'm sure plenty of other places would have just been like 'oh well'.

Big, big thumbs up guys

x

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

They really are fab! I sent back a few things including a plug that was in a 2 for something deal, meaning that i would only get refunded half of what i paid for the two instead of the retail value of the one i sent back. I knew that and didn't mind but LH still contacted me to make sure i was happy, and offered me the chance to pick another item from the deal (which wouldve been better for me but there wasnt anything i fancied).

it made me notice just how much they put into customer care, as many places would just offer a partial refund and people might not realise they would be better off picking an alternative item.

Makes me feel a million times better that I spend so much money here, lol. They do take good care of us x

[suspended user]

suspended user

100% agree they truly are amazing! So kind and helpful.

LilHorror [sign in to see picture]

Amazing as always LoveHoney! xx

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

N'aww, you guys!! <3 

IrishRose [sign in to see picture]

Yes they do rock! =D

Andreas [sign in to see picture]

IrishRose wrote:

Yes they do rock! =D

True!!!!

jayandrach [sign in to see picture]

They sure do and I wished other companies had the same level of customer service or even half of it. Makes me feel happy to come back and buy again especially with returns policy as I know if I buy something for the wife and she doesn't like it i can always return it free of charge even if she has used it a few times.

Never know [sign in to see picture]

I have been nothing but impressed with LH. I think their customer service is A*

I have just used the live chat which is a brilliant idea to query the mini magic wand as I was having real difficulty getting the battery part open. They gave me a bit of advice but when I said I really couldn't get it off and I was hurting my hands they offered to send me a replacement and said not to worry about sending back the faulty one which is just amazing really. I really hope the replacement is easier and I actually get to use it although it is very reassuring to know that if anything is wrong I won't have an issue with returning it!

Lone happy customer here.

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Yep, same here, I've used live chat a couple of times and it was great to talk to someone who cared and clearly knew what they were talking about ! Also really like the fact that when placing an order you get the option to have your parcel left in a safe place of your choice should you not be at home to receive the delivery. Seriously can't believe the speed of delivery either ☺

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I reviewed a product yesterday and stated that the title of the item and the shape/picture of it left me confused. It was described as a dildo but was the shape of a butt plug. Just checked my review after it had gone live and the product is now listed as a butt plug ! Great to know that our reviews are read thoroughly and comments are taken notice of - thumbs up LH x

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

They once offered me a free item as my tester was scratched ( didn't affect use). Obviously I didn't accept there offer as it was a free tester item anyway, but was so lovely of them to offer.

Well done lh. Ur all so lovely! :)

mr sp [sign in to see picture]

LadyS wrote:

I know we get these posts quite often, but credit wehre credit is due.

I filled out a faulty product return form today. Ready to post it tomorrow.

However, the wonderful Lovehoney team are working on a Sunday and are arranging for a new one to be sent out and I just need to recycle the faulty one.

I'm even more chuffed because it was a free item (when I bought other stuff type deal), I'm sure plenty of other places would have just been like 'oh well'.

Big, big thumbs up guys

x

They rock to ensure that you do to !

macspants [sign in to see picture]

I to have nothing but praise. I bought two of the basic cock rings to see if I liked them but the bullet on one was DOA. I wrote a review on both sets and mentioned the fault, but stated that it was of no importance as I could swap the bullet from the other set.

I later received an email to explain that my review would not be posted as they prefer to only print reviews of non faulty products and a replacement/substitute was offered.

And yet more Lovehoney brilliance :) My crop broke, as I was being spanked with it so not ideal, lol, I contacted Lovehoney about this last night, thinking it would be there ready for someone on Monday, but had an e-mail at 22.40 saying a replacement was on the way I am a very happy bunny xx

innocent-fun [sign in to see picture]

What an excellent level of service! So reassuring that LH team are there to give advice/guidance before a purchase and are still there, and eager to help, after sales.

If only all retailers acted like this.

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.