• How good is the discreet packaging?

Girlinse [sign in to see picture]

I really should have asked this before ordering some things!

I live in a house with a few other people, how good would you girls say the discreet packaging is?

First time ever brought something like this online so I'm super excited but a bit nervous!

MissM22 [sign in to see picture]

It's really discreet. I just got a rabbit and it just came in a plain Brown envelope. The sender says LH and that's it :)

MistressItaliana [sign in to see picture]

Every time I have ordered something from here it's been sent in very discreet packaging. Usually in a brown envelope or a brown parcel with 'LH' in small writing somewhere on the box! But honestly, don't worry about it, nobody will know what it is you've bought or where you've bought it from :)

Hands All Over [sign in to see picture]

Very discreet indeed, so far I have received all my orders in boxes (had multiple items and live outside of the UK) but only got a few curious looks (as in: what's in that box?) and no-one ever got any wiser :)

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Absolutely discreet. Everything I've ever ordered has arrived in a completely plain brown jiffy bag or box - just LH on the label, and it'so tiny that I can't read it without my glasses !

Don't worry there is definitely no way anyone could possibly have a clue what you've bought.

Girlinse [sign in to see picture]

Ahh! Thanks so much for the replies, does make me feel a lot better

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

Only people who have also bought something from Lovehoney are likely to know what online shop you have ordered stuff from...

aanda [sign in to see picture]

MissM22 wrote:

It's really discreet. I just got a rabbit and it just came in a plain Brown envelope. The sender says LH and that's it :)

ah its arived then,we wont be hearing much from you for a few days then lol

and to the op very is the answer,nobody would ever know whats inside

aanda wrote:

MissM22 wrote:

Haha it did! My review should be up soon! Have to say, was slightly disappointed. Think I need a few more tries! It actually fit through my letterbox too which I was pleased with .

MissM22 wrote:

aanda wrote:

MissM22 wrote:

Haha it did! My review should be up soon! Have to say, was slightly disappointed. Think I need a few more tries! It actually fit through my letterbox too which I was pleased with .

to be honest we have never got on with rabbiits, not powerful enough, in the end we heard about wands,and havnt looked back since

myghost [sign in to see picture]

discreet yes it comes in a plain brown box or jiffy bag printed on the adress lable is the secret phrase which shouldn't have been mentioned by Terri mentioning it makes the package less discreet if someone searches it and finds out it's this site

i would say the packages are quite distinctive too as they're the only ones i've ever had with a purple delivery sticker on

aanda wrote:

MissM22 wrote:

aanda wrote:

MissM22 wrote:

to be honest we have never got on with rabbiits, not powerful enough, in the end we heard about wands,and havnt looked back since

I think I'm going to have to put some pennies away for a wand ;) it's the next thing on my list x

yes not cheap, but the only thing that really works, and ad a glass dildo use the wand on your clit and on the dildo, and mrs aanda is squirting in seconds

I think I'm Going to have to stop paying some bills haha!

william1987 [sign in to see picture]

its very discreet it arrives in a brown box, so no one will know :D

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

very discreet as others ahve said. I used to get deliveries to my old office when I worked there - thats how discreet they packaging was.

If in doubt, have it delivered to your local post office and collect from there to test the discretion waters

Bubblevicious [sign in to see picture]

Very discreet. Not only that, it's bound in sticky tape too so you know it hasn't been tampered with during its journey to you. :)

GeekyEleanor [sign in to see picture]

Brown envelopes for small orders or brown cardboard boxes for bigger orders, all sealed with transparent tape for additional safety. I have just received a parcel, I can show you a picture so you can have a visual too.

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

Very discreet so much so I have mine all delivered to my home address where me n my parents live also previously got my mum to pick up from post office .

LilHorror [sign in to see picture]

One word to describe it....

Amazing.

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.