• We're looking for a bondage enthusiast for a news story!

Lovehoney - Saz [sign in to see picture]

Hi all!

We are looking for bondage enthusiasts to be interviewed and photographed for an upcoming news article.

The article will be featured in The Sun and potentially a few other media outlets.

We get requests like this all the time so even if you aren't selected this time - we'll keep your name on record to offer you the chance in the future.

Anyone who is interested should email me ASAP - press@lovehoney.co.uk

The person/couple who is selected for the interview can select ANY Bondage Boutique item (providing it is in stock) free of charge!

Go go go!

Sally x

Alpha123 [sign in to see picture]

Sounds interesting but simply haven't got the guts to go public ... strange as it's so mainsteam now but still wouldn't want to walk into work to find a clipping from The Sun on the notice board!

Leealizzie15 [sign in to see picture]

Sounds good but i would be worried about family reading article

Barbie Lox [sign in to see picture]

Pitty they weren't offering some sexy silhouette photos and privacy as well. We may well be kinky but we're, a lot of us, Mothers, Daughters and Colleagues too! And nobody wants to do the school run with all parents and teachers knowing why we are bathed in bangles and bracelets today! Because even if it is mainstream and they're all at it with accounts on lovehoney, it's still our personal and innermost secrets shared with someone we love and trust and doesn't make us wild ladies of leisure who want the world to know how outrageous we can be. It's a private, intimate thing.

Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]

I know it's not all about the money, but it's a lot of privacy to share with the world for an item worth a maximum of £50! Especially as it's in a national newspaper! I'm not sure how many people have emailed in, but I'm sure there would be more if the incentive was higher.

OwnedByMyMistress [sign in to see picture]

I e-mailed in but to give my details for future reference as I couldn't show my face!

stesilc [sign in to see picture]

sound like fun till you said the SUN justice 96

Cuddlekins [sign in to see picture]

Subdom27 wrote:

I know it's not all about the money, but it's a lot of privacy to share with the world for an item worth a maximum of £50! Especially as it's in a national newspaper! I'm not sure how many people have emailed in, but I'm sure there would be more if the incentive was higher.

There was a previous request for a magazine interview to coincide with fsog awhile back that started at £100 then went to £150.

Even at that most won't share there face, I think for a lot of people it could run into £0000's before they would consider invading there own privacy on the matter.

Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]

Yeah, I think I remember. It would definitely be thousands for me. We have newspapers in the canteen at my work and one of them is The Sun. It would only take one person to see that article!

I guess there are some who are just in a position to be open about it without any negative consequences. However, I think they'll be few and far between!

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

Unfortunately, not many papers pay for articles, it's usually the magazines that do. But still, they want your face shown.

Unless you are ready to face 101 questions, have people seeing into your world and you aren't bother by it, then do it. But they won't wipe your faces out :(

An_English_Rose [sign in to see picture]

Ah alas! I have put my name forward but I am a professional with a public persona. I am also a submissive and am very happy to talk about that to raise kink and BDSM awareness.

It seems a little short-sighted really. There are many many practioners of BDSM who are in the closest beacuse to come out would risk their careers. yet if awareness was raised then the risk to all our careers may be reduced. Chicken and the egg. Ho hum!

fairehlights [sign in to see picture]

I'm not fussed about people knowing it's me- the only people I wouldn't are my family, and none of them read the Sun anyway.

But I think it should have been noted that for this article they don't just want one person, they want a standard monogamous couple in which both are happy to be identified and photographed for the piece.

Which is asking a lot.

An_English_Rose [sign in to see picture]

Yeah I think it is too. There will be people of course.. but would they be representative beacuse they are 'out'. Not too sure on that.

bunual [sign in to see picture]

I know quite a few people who are kinky and, except one or two, they would all reject the idea of their face being public with the article. There was a workshop around here and it was cancelled after the press showed an interest because people couldn't risk being outed. The speakers cancelled and the thing fell through. That said, even those who are out may reject the idea of being linked to an article they didn't write in case what they said was used with "journalistic licence".

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.