• Love Honey V.Day cards

bumblebee1989 [sign in to see picture]

If anybody else has had problems finding the perfect Valentine's day card for your other half, you'll understand where I'm coming from.

Who thinks Love Honey should start selling Valentine's day cards? I just can't find one dirty enough for my partner. We're not really into the soppy stuff!

if anyone can give me a heads up of where I can find one, that would be fab!

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

If you are happy to buy online and google kinky valentines card uk, you should see a site that looks pretty decent x

Edited to add: some are so funny it makes me wish I was sending cards, lol

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Coco de mer do some cards which may suit

http://www.coco-de-mer.com/search/?q=card

Raven93 [sign in to see picture]

Could always make one? If drawing isn't your thing you could just print one off or whatever :)

I don't think lovehoney would make that much money out of them though to be honest, most couples, even on here, just want the usual valentines day stuff, if they even celebrate it at all.

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

Raven93 wrote:

Could always make one? If drawing isn't your thing you could just print one off or whatever :)

I don't think lovehoney would make that much money out of them though to be honest, most couples, even on here, just want the usual valentines day stuff, if they even celebrate it at all.

Making one is a good idea, and could be quite fun too and homemade stuff is always pretty nice to receive i reckon x

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

You can always try moonpig and their ilk since you can tailor the card to what you like.
    There's a site I use called cafe press, it's a little pricey but they have a huge range of things from clothing to stationery and also take bespoke orders

Bubblevicious [sign in to see picture]

I'm making my own using a load of sexy photos. I think it means more if it's got that personal touch. Anyone could send an off the shelf card.

Grace1ess [sign in to see picture]

Bubblevicious wrote:

I'm making my own using a load of sexy photos. I think it means more if it's got that personal touch. Anyone could send an off the shelf card.

My OH did something similar last year. Got a platic storage box for our sex toys and layered the inside with dirty pictures of herself and all my favourite adult stars

I've tried moonpig, but they all seemed a little cheesy.

Its also my my partners birthday on Valentine's day so I wanted to get him something a little special and personal that we can both relate to, so making one is a great idea! Maybe I could order myself some new lingerie, take a photo of myself wearing said underwear... And then he can open the real thing later ;) I've just ordered the dirty deeds card game along with a couple of extras for the day too. Thanks guys!

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

Grace1ess wrote:

Bubblevicious wrote:

My OH did something similar last year. Got a platic storage box for our sex toys and layered the inside with dirty pictures of herself and all my favourite adult stars

Thats pretty cool... Love this idea :)
    Bubblevicious [sign in to see picture]

Thanks, Bitch.

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Grace1ess wrote:

Bubblevicious wrote:

Love this idea, and I'll be using it myself lol

truegrace [sign in to see picture]

Used moonpig the last few years with some bdsm type pics I googled, did my own verse etc and turned out really well.

truegrace wrote:

Used moonpig the last few years with some bdsm type pics I googled, did my own verse etc and turned out really well.

I'm liking this idea a lot!!!

Troubled Joe [sign in to see picture]

Home made is the way to go. Google suitable images, print, cut, glue... Great fun and much more personal.

Terraflare [sign in to see picture]

if you have a silly sense of humor, this twitter is great for inspiration! :P

https://twitter.com/VaIentlnesCards

truegrace [sign in to see picture]

Mozzalini wrote:

Home made is the way to go. Google suitable images, print, cut, glue... Great fun and much more personal.

Not so good if you dont have a printer though, and dont want to get caught printing that sort of thing with the company ink :P

truegrace wrote:

Mozzalini wrote:

Not so good if you dont have a printer though, and dont want to get caught printing that sort of thing with the company ink :P

Omgosh imagine haha!

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.