• Post Office Collection - EMBARASSMENT!!

Badcc67 [sign in to see picture]

I think LH do their best to be discreet.

IMHO you are looking after your happiness and there is nothing to be ashamed of. Brazen it out.

Badcc67 [sign in to see picture]

annaceecee123 wrote:

your tottally right blueeyes82!

A comment. Sorry to change topic a bit but how did you get to the rank of Colonel if you only joined only 18/01/15? That's dedication right there!😃

Morthius [sign in to see picture]

Since Lovehoney have a lot of different none sex toy products (games/hen party items/bachelor party items/ novely stuff/lingerie) etc etc I don't think that anyone can really know what you bought unless you seem very embaressed. If you stay your cool they can only imagine what is in it even if they know the name of the company.

EskimoKisser [sign in to see picture]

The postman asked me where all these parcels were coming from and I just told him outright. I'm too old to give a crap what people think of me, especially people that arent close family and friends. After my parents found out what I was ordering, I actually ordered some stuff for them.

Anonymous Lady [sign in to see picture]

EskimoKisser wrote:

The postman asked me where all these parcels were coming from and I just told him outright. I'm too old to give a crap what people think of me, especially people that arent close family and friends. After my parents found out what I was ordering, I actually ordered some stuff for them.

Haha, good point!

I also told my mum while I was back home and waited on a parcel, and she was impressed and intrigued :)

butterflybee [sign in to see picture]

Anonymous Lady wrote:

EskimoKisser wrote:

Haha, good point!

I also told my mum while I was back home and waited on a parcel, and she was impressed and intrigued :)

I've ordered my dad a fleshlight from LH (which he still hasn't done a review for now I think about it!) and all of my close friends thought that it was the weirdest thing ever! I'm not sure how it's weird personally, both my parents know I often by from, and test for LH. It's not like I'd be there while he's using it!
    Binxx [sign in to see picture]

I've started getting emails from royal mail telling me it's on its way and its says LOVEHONEY <- like that in the email! How do they know who it's from and how come I never get these emails with any other post ever! I also got one when my last order was delivered. I was disappointed about this as a discretionary issue. LH orders come packaged plainly how on earth does Royal mail get a right to know where or who my parcel is from?

Also had the misfortune of my mother opening my package by accident, her name starts with the same inital. Could have died!

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

Binxx wrote:

I've started getting emails from royal mail telling me it's on its way and its says LOVEHONEY <- like that in the email! How do they know who it's from and how come I never get these emails with any other post ever! I also got one when my last order was delivered. I was disappointed about this as a discretionary issue. LH orders come packaged plainly how on earth does Royal mail get a right to know where or who my parcel is from?

Also had the misfortune of my mother opening my package by accident, her name starts with the same inital. Could have died!

Hello! Lovehoney - Richard replied to this concern on this thread. Here is what he said:

"Hi,

Sorry for the concern over this new feature.

The delivery notification emails that come from the Royal Mail system are entirely computer-generated - nobody at Royal Mail reads them.

The only human that reads the email is the person who receives it so there is no privacy concern.

Regardless, we are working with Royal Mail to change the name in the email to our secret phrase.

Thank you,

Richard"

I have persoanlly been getting emails like this from many other companies, so I think more and more companies will be moving over to this system.

lou2 [sign in to see picture]

The last 2 parcels I got from my have been delivered to my neighbour but that didn't bother me in fact the last 1 I picked up from her and just put in my boot before going to work. On the way home a colleague helped me to the car with some files he took one look at the box and told me where it was from. Then added well your not the only one with a sex life you would be surprised just how many people order from lh and for good reason.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.