• Happy Christmas! ((Plus, a secret!)

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

Puddleduck wrote:

I was thinking the about the fleshlight for my hubby but which one :(

I got my OH the Flight for his birthday, he gets weirded out by the fleshy ones.

truegrace [sign in to see picture]

We still have a flight we haven't broken out yet, need to get some renewal powder then get going me thinks!

Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]

FrozenAngel wrote:

Puddleduck wrote:

I was thinking the about the fleshlight for my hubby but which one :(

I got my OH the Flight for his birthday, he gets weirded out by the fleshy ones.

I bought it :)
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

J'ai achète je joue

LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

I went with the g spot rabbit...hope I made the right choice :/ I hope everyone loves the luxury toys they got!

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

I was hoping for a mains power wand, but have got a drei instead. The boy will just have to bubuy me a mains wand at some other time. Kinda hoping that it comes with a charger though as I seem to have lost my fun factoy one!

fairehlights [sign in to see picture]

That's it, I did it. I sucessfully didn't buy anything....
    *sobs*

Minkish Minx [sign in to see picture]

I was sorely tempted by the stronics, but I ended up getting a Lelo Lyra 2 and a Fleshlight STU instead. One for me, and one for the boyfriend! I was itching to sneak the Gspot Rabbit into the cart as well, but I already have a rabbit and we're saving up for a wevibe.

Thank you so much for this awesome sale, LH! ♥ ♥

ScottishSweethearts [sign in to see picture]

This is my first (but definitely not last!) Christmas since joining so I was not anticipating the deal!!! I was wondering if some of the more veteraned users could tell me if there are any other point of the year that similar sales happen. Thanks in advance!!!

CutieCurious [sign in to see picture]

I was very tempted to buy the Stronic Eins - I even put it into my basket at one point. However, I realised that I was only considering it because it was in the sale. I had never even considered it as a possible purchase before, and although £50 off is a big saving, I didn't want to impulse buy just because of the sale. I realised if I was willing to spend almost £80 on one toy that I'd never even noticed before, I might as well spend it on a few different toys that I have been eyeing up for a long time. So, I bought a new corset, a realistic glass dildo, one of the vibrators in the half price sale and some new little bags to keep my toys in. Money well spent!

ScottishSweethearts wrote:

This is my first (but definitely not last!) Christmas since joining so I was not anticipating the deal!!! I was wondering if some of the more veteraned users could tell me if there are any other point of the year that similar sales happen. Thanks in advance!!!

Nope. 40% off of luxury toys has been a one day only thing on the past. On occasion you do get some of the luxury toys featuring in sales, but it's very rarely anything more than 20% off.
    Anonymous Lady [sign in to see picture]

I didn't find any of the luxury toys I was hoping for in the sale, so instead, just got the deal of the day. I just hope the Deluxe wand will work well with the EU adapter!

Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]

Sum Sub wrote:

J'ai achète je joue

What did you buy sub?

Puddleduck wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

J'ai achète je joue

What did you buy sub?
    The je joue pebble thing that I wish I'd bought in last year's xmas sale - lucky it was there again
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

fairehlights wrote:

*sobs*

Snap! Well...I mean, I did buy some lingerie I saw was being discontinued...but I resisted the Christmas sale!! (Ok I guess ultimately I failed) :p
    fairehlights [sign in to see picture]

Lovebirds_x wrote:

fairehlights wrote:

*sobs*

Snap! Well...I mean, I did buy some lingerie I saw was being discontinued...but I resisted the Christmas sale!! (Ok I guess ultimately I failed) :p

That's still not too bad, discontinued is legit.

I really want a stronic Eins/Drei, but I really can't afford it atm. And though it was a sale.... It's still a lot. When I have more, maybe. Or OH points. Or if they'll ever let me buy gift cards with my points :P

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.