• Happy Christmas! ((Plus, a secret!)

PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]

I was really hoping for the nJoy Pure wand, think I might have to settle for the Elise 2 instead hehe.

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

To buy, or not to buy? That is the question...

EskimoKisser [sign in to see picture]

Can't warrant £30ish on a fleshlight :/
    Was hoping the Tenga 3D Polygon was gonna be on it, seeing as it's discontinued and my previous one broke.

Oh well, for those in the mood for a luxury rabbit, this is a great sale.

LOIS GRIFFIN [sign in to see picture]

How can I see the usual price? I don't know how much of a bargain it is! Merry Xmas everybody :)

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

LOIS GRIFFIN wrote:

How can I see the usual price? I don't know how much of a bargain it is! Merry Xmas everybody :)

The usual price is on the actual offer page. When you add your item to the basket the 40% discount is removed and you will then see the sale price :) x

VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

Awww i was hoping maybe it would be a % off voucher since not really wanting/needing a toy but being in love with some of the shoes. congratualtions to those who are getting themselves al ovely christmas luxury deal though!

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Sooooooo tempted with the Rosa, but it's still a bit expensive for me

Jrok [sign in to see picture]

Not seeing any price change when putting something in my basket. Are only certain items discounted? Just the items under sale list?

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

Please help me ease my guilt by telling me what you bought! I got the je joue mimi and then I couldn't decide between the L'amourose and the lelo gigi so I bought both so I can return one if I don't like it without missing out on the special deal for the other.

I've been wanting a pebble shaped vibe and a luxury gspot one for ages (no gspot vibe has ever worked for me before) but feel super guilty for spending this much - the most I've ever spent on a toy before is £35 for the TC rabbit. Help!!

fairehlights [sign in to see picture]

The Stronic pulsators are in it! But 40% off a lot is still a lot :/
    Dilemma!!

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

Thank you so much love honey I've brought the pink new happy rabbit, £20 off means a lot to me a very special present for me in the new year. You have made a purchase possible I thought I'd wait months for.

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

fairehlights wrote:

Dilemma!!

The great LH returns policy?

BTW some people love the Stronics but they don't work for everyone. I have the Stronic Drei (I haven't written a review here because I got it as a gift to myself last Christmas, before I my Lovehoney times, and I sort of think it may be a bit wrong to review stuff one has bought elsewhere) and, well, the concept is very interesting, the material feels wonderful and the built is great, yes, but I would only rate the sensations it delivers to me as "fairly pleasant" - not orgasmic and mind-blowing. I would probably give it about 6 or 7 out of 10. (Not trying to put you off, just wanting to add a bit of info you could take into account when deciding which luxury toy to get...)

I caved in and ordered the L'amourouse (I feel a bit guilty, seeing I have already got a LH present to myself - I bought it in early December and I have managed to leave it unopened and untried until Christmas.).

fairehlights [sign in to see picture]

Briona87 wrote:

fairehlights wrote:

Dilemma!!

The great LH returns policy?

BTW some people love the Stronics but they don't work for everyone. I have the Stronic Drei (I haven't written a review here because I got it as a gift to myself last Christmas, before I my Lovehoney times, and I sort of think it may be a bit wrong to review stuff one has bought elsewhere) and, well, the concept is very interesting, the material feels wonderful and the built is great, yes, but I would only rate the sensations it delivers to me as "fairly pleasant" - not orgasmic and mind-blowing. I would probably give it about 6 or 7 out of 10. (Not trying to put you off, just wanting to add a bit of info you could take into account when deciding which luxury toy to get...)

I caved in and ordered the L'amourouse (I feel a bit guilty, seeing I have already got a LH present to myself - I bought it in early December and I have managed to leave it unopened and untried until Christmas.).

Info is always great!
    I've had a play (like, just holding/fondling obvs) with the Drei at a fair, and it feels amazing, but I just don't know how much I'll like it in proper use... Or if to pick the Ein or Drei, because of the ridges. On the one hand they may be great, on the other hand, they might hurt.
    And whilst I know the returns policy is an option... I feel bad. It's taken me almost the full year to return some of the first things I bought that I just didn't get on with :')
    I'll stress about this over dinner and make my mind up later I guess :')

Oooh. Well done on resisting! And enjoy the L'amourouse (by which I'm also tempted...)!

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Would love the Gigi or Iroha, but already bought Christmas treats. Think I'll take my chances and hold out till the next sale. Amazing offers though! :)

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Would love the Gigi or Iroha, but already bought Christmas treats. Think I'll take my chances and hold out till the next sale. Amazing offers though! :)

Next sale?! ?! This makes me happy... Am gutted as I can spend today... Well I got a wand... But want a Rosa x
    Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]

I was thinking the about the fleshlight for my hubby but which one :(

My wife isn't a member here, but when I told her that the sale was going on, she came in and sent me a list. Well. Some were already sold out but ended up getting her several new lingerie outfits with stockings to match. I can't wait to see the box show up and for the modeling and play sessions to follow. Reviews will be coming down the line.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21301

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25396

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24175

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19412

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27280

Lovehoney - Nicole [sign in to see picture]

Jrok wrote:

Not seeing any price change when putting something in my basket. Are only certain items discounted? Just the items under sale list?

The discounted items can be seen using the link on the blog. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2014/12/25/special-christmas-day-deals/

sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]

Ahhh, I desperately want the Rosa but I've spent too much over xmas to justify it :( oh well! Hope everyone who gets something enjoys theirs.

Wow, I was in the completely wrong spot, yeah that makes a difference.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.