• "I'm like the Mother Theresa of the sex toy world..."

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

...says Annabelle on More Sex Please We're British. Totally cracked me up! It's so interesting to see what it's like at Lovehoney HQ and there are some really funny parts. I saw a woman measuring the depth of the anus on a male sex doll and wondered what she says if a relative or someone says 'So what did you do at work today?' So glad I found this on catch up!

Also, how adorable is Matt the statistician?! Seriously cute!

Has anyone else watched this programme yet? It's brilliant. For extra laughs, try saying Matt's job title after a few drinks...

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

I loved the measuring stick!

I would also be intrigued to read some up to date statistics, see where my county ranks on the list of orders!

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

Is this the LH programme that was on a year or so ago? If so, it's fantastic!

Lovehoney - Cazz [sign in to see picture]

We had 'More Sex Please' which was an hour long show over a year ago, then this year there was 'Frisky Business' which has been re-aired recently as 'The Joy of Sex Toys' on LifetimeTV - which was a 6 part series of a hour each week.

Frisky Business was also put on to USA Netflix

So out there you can find 7 hours of Lovehoney to watch on TV! x

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

Ohhhh I shall be heading over to netflix ;)

Chaos Zero [sign in to see picture]

Aha, I caught up with More Sex Please on 4OD last night. Definitely a good watch.

What's the blue star for? And are there any others beside that and yellow? XD

MissNoir [sign in to see picture]

I loved that show! I caught it on 4OD a few months ago, gave me a good giggle so it did! ^_^

PBLove [sign in to see picture]

Damn, you're so lucky, guys! Our Netflix here in Germany doesn't have that but i'd love to watch it :(

SensualFire [sign in to see picture]

They Said Sunderland was the least sexy. I live just a few miles away from there :O As for the measuring stick, I know I am female but even I cringed when it was put up the butt lol

SlinkyRat [sign in to see picture]

My boyfriend's a geordie, he got a major kick out of that fact! My town comes up even less sexy than Sunderland but that's probably because most of the population are old or chavs. My boyfriend believes that I alone account for the kink rating here...

LOL @ Chavs. I used to work in sunderland as a lifeguard> I have to say I know ALL about the chavs lol

Innit, cushty

GeordieDelight [sign in to see picture]

SlinkyRat wrote:

My boyfriend's a geordie, he got a major kick out of that fact! My town comes up even less sexy than Sunderland but that's probably because most of the population are old or chavs. My boyfriend believes that I alone account for the kink rating here...

Aye, always good to see mackems put where they belong.

Of course I'm right about you accounting for the kink in your area, it says the area spends 0.7 the national average on their sex lives...well we're doing our bit to keep that at a decent level haha!

Sensuous58 [sign in to see picture]

Off topic really - just wanted to say hi to SensualFire as I too live a few miles from Sunderland. There are pockets of civilisation everywhere!

I must track down this programme on 4oD. It sounds hilarious.

Hi Sensuous :)

Yes there are civilised pockets of people positioned `around` or `near` Sunderland. Possibly Sensuus and I could make up those terrible numbers due to Sunderlands sex toy issue, just by what we purchase on here....Drum roll please LOL

Sensuous58 [sign in to see picture]

I think you've got a head start on me, Sensual, but I'll try to catch up! :)

Oh I dont know Sensuous.

I sent all but 2 vibrators to Rabbit Amnesty. :(

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.