• Browsing the site with an Ipad

B52 [sign in to see picture]

Hi. I couldnt see another thread about this so apologies if there is one already.

Does anyone have the problem when when browsing the LH webpages with a tablet that often when I try to click on a link to another page a drop down menu for another part of the site opens up (generally the Sex Toys section) and I inadvertantly click on this and go to the wrong place . This is normally when on the forum pages or logging in and clicking in the top 3rd of the screen . To get around this I can scroll the page up before clicking but it's a pain to have to keep doing.

Liquidsugar [sign in to see picture]

Yes, that happens to me all the time. It's incredibly frustrating.

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

Happens to me too. Also i have trouble writing posts as if i see a mistake ive made i have to click off it, then on again to continue typing. Sometimes it takes so many attempts i just give up!

Liquidsugar [sign in to see picture]

JM88 wrote:

Happens to me too. Also i have trouble writing posts as if i see a mistake ive made i have to click off it, then on again to continue typing. Sometimes it takes so many attempts i just give up!

THIS! This is seriously the most annoying thing. It is impossible to use!

Lorah13 [sign in to see picture]

JM88 wrote:

B52 wrote:

Hi. I couldnt see another thread about this so apologies if there is one already.

Does anyone have the problem when when browsing the LH webpages with a tablet that often when I try to click on a link to another page a drop down menu for another part of the site opens up (generally the Sex Toys section) and I inadvertantly click on this and go to the wrong place . This is normally when on the forum pages or logging in and clicking in the top 3rd of the screen . To get around this I can scroll the page up before clicking but it's a pain to have to keep doing.

These! Happens all the time and annoys me so much, but alas I don't have a computer so no other way round it for me 😪

MidnightMystic [sign in to see picture]

If you download the Firefox browser from the appstore it works without a hitch. Plus Firefox is a much nicer browser to use than safari or Internet Explorer... So much so that I downloaded it on my tablet to go one LoveHoney and ended up getting it on my phone and laptop as well.

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.