• Problem Delivery Address??

aimeepie85 [sign in to see picture]

Received this email this morning after ordering some goodies for me and the boy...

Hi Aimee,

Thanks for your recent order.

When the order was placed no payment was taken. We are not able to send parcels to the address you have provided due to previous problems sending parcels there.

If you would like to carry on and shop with us, you still can, however we would need you to pay via bank transfer.

Please do give us a call on 0800 011 6899 if you have any questions.

Regards

Paige
    Lovehoney Customer Care--
    Lovehoney Ltd, 100 Locksbrook Road, Bath BA1 3EN
    UK Registered Company Number:04637868
    --

Has anyone else had this? I've only lived at this address a month and have been using LH for many years. Hacked off isn't the word! Had timed delivery perfectly for when I will be home and NO other company has flagged my address as a problem before and all my Christmas shopping has been delivered here...

Am I really expected to ring a Sex shop from my office to resolve something that shouldn't even be an issue? It should be individuals who get flagged, not addresses. Do I now have to get this delivered to work? As it's a large office, reception tend to open parcels without looking at the name first...

Well done LH. I won't be using you again if this isn't resolved today.

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

aimeepie85 wrote:

Received this email this morning after ordering some goodies for me and the boy...

Hi Aimee,

Thanks for your recent order.

When the order was placed no payment was taken. We are not able to send parcels to the address you have provided due to previous problems sending parcels there.

If you would like to carry on and shop with us, you still can, however we would need you to pay via bank transfer.

Please do give us a call on 0800 011 6899 if you have any questions.

Regards

Paige
    Lovehoney Customer Care--
    Lovehoney Ltd, 100 Locksbrook Road, Bath BA1 3EN
    UK Registered Company Number:04637868
    --

Has anyone else had this? I've only lived at this address a month and have been using LH for many years. Hacked off isn't the word! Had timed delivery perfectly for when I will be home and NO other company has flagged my address as a problem before and all my Christmas shopping has been delivered here...

Am I really expected to ring a Sex shop from my office to resolve something that shouldn't even be an issue? It should be individuals who get flagged, not addresses. Do I now have to get this delivered to work? As it's a large office, reception tend to open parcels without looking at the name first...

Well done LH. I won't be using you again if this isn't resolved today.

Hi Aimee

I'm sorry you feel disappointed with your recent shopping experience. The liklihood is that we've had a previous issue with someone living at your new address and are doing an extra security check before we take payment and dispatch your order. The reason addresses get flagged is because we have had situations in the past where a fraudulent order has failed, and been reattempted at a neighbour's address. We also flag up email addresses, but in this instance it looks like the address has stopped the order.

I have passed your complaint onto our Customer Care team - would it be convenient for us to call you at some point today? We'll just need to find your order with your order reference number (obviously I won't ask you to disclose any personal information on a public domain like the forum) so we can figure out exactly what the problem is. Alternatively, I'll happily arrange for Customer Care to email you directly to discuss the issue further.

Again, I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

Oh Dear,

There could be a whole number of reasons for this to occur as Jess has explained. Recently my details were hacked and I started receiving random clothes from online catalogue stores. each time this happened I called them to find out and they said it looks like identity fraud. It coul dhappen to anyone and they sorted it out. The funny thing was the clothes ordered were exactly my size and I am not the average in mens sizing! They explained that when people get your details, the first item is sent to the registered card address as security. After that, the fruadster can change the delivery address and then run up a huge account, at the victims expense.

I think you should count yourself lucky that LH do actually have security measures in place. Sure, this time you may have fallen foul of them, but it is probably only for your own security as well thas theirs and not to victimise you in any way.

You say you recently moved to this address, so my advice would be to contact a credit referencing company like Experian and find out what other fraudulent activity has been linked to your new address prior to you moving there.

Even though all your Christmas shopping has been delivered thats not to say this wont happen again with other companies who deal with online orders.

I have no doubt the LH can sort this out quickly with the correct communication.

aimeepie85 [sign in to see picture]

All fixed now - thanks LH!

Turns out a previous occupier at my address was a massive fraudster! Order all paid for and LH even upgraded the postage so we can enjoy our goodies guranteed on saturday <3

jayandrach [sign in to see picture]

Pleased you got it all sorted so quick and like JJ said get in touch with Experian/Credit Expert and tell them the situation with your address being flagged as my affect you on future orders with other companies.

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

aimeepie85 wrote:

All fixed now - thanks LH!

Turns out a previous occupier at my address was a massive fraudster! Order all paid for and LH even upgraded the postage so we can enjoy our goodies guranteed on saturday <3

Fabulous! I'm so glad we got it all sorted for you.

Enjoy your purchase!

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

Araghhhhh what is it about old tennants of houses causing such drama. I am currently having to get my name disassociated from the house we are living in . I haven't been able to get credit since we moved here even thought I have always had a perfect credit score before moving here and it turns out the reason is because the people who lived here before used this house as a buisness address. The buisness is now being investigated for fraud and made bankrupt etc.
    I have bailiffs turning up every other week and have to go through loads of phone calls and paper work to prove Mr betts is not me or my husband etc. I know another set of bailifs will be here befor christmas because I am now having to open all the mail that is arriving and phone companies because they continue to send final demands even though I post them back saying the person does not live here.

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.