• Did you miss Frisky Business in March?

Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]

Is there any chance it could just be added to the Lovehoney TV section of the website? I understand that the rights to the programme probably lie with the channel or production company, but surely Lovehoney could host it for their customers?

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Subdom27 wrote:

Is there any chance it could just be added to the Lovehoney TV section of the website? I understand that the rights to the programme probably lie with the channel or production company, but surely Lovehoney could host it for their customers?

Although that's a lovely idea, we'd be in violation of our agreement with the channels and film makers. We don't own the television programme (we're just the stars! :P )

There's also no way we could make it accessable to *just* our customers. As soon as we list it on our website, it would be available to all, and I'm sure US Netflix would have a thing or two to say about that as their users pay for subscription!

Who knows.... Maaaaaybe one day?? It's much more likely that it would be added to something like 4OD in the future by the channel or film makers, but that would be a desicion that would be out of our hands and might not happen. 

Sorry! 

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.