• Did you miss Frisky Business in March?

    1417451289
    OUCH! Thank you ;) [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1246
    • Joined: 17 Jun 2010

    I did miss it in March but I'm watching this time around. I've worked in a warehouse before but your place looks a lot more fun :)

    1417694146
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2136
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

    Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

    KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

    Why is it not on catch up? :'(

    Good question, I'm not sure. Do Lifetime do a catch up channel?

    Sorry I didn't answer sooner.

    Yes, they do but no joys of sex toys on there :(

    I'm going to miss it all.... Again!

    Waa! That's rubbish :(

    I'm guessing you don't have a Netflix account? Have you got a mate who would lend you their log in? You could marathon it online then!

    1417694203
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2136
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

    I did miss it in March but I'm watching this time around. I've worked in a warehouse before but your place looks a lot more fun :)

    Aw - that's great you're getting a chance to watch it now :D

    I have to say, I've worked in/around two warehouses in my time, and ours is WAY better than the last one I worked in. Everyone is just so lovely ^_^

    1417694685
    KinkyMinxMoo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1145
    • Joined: 20 Nov 2013

    Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

    KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

    Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

    KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

    Why is it not on catch up? :'(

    Good question, I'm not sure. Do Lifetime do a catch up channel?

    Sorry I didn't answer sooner.

    Yes, they do but no joys of sex toys on there :(

    I'm going to miss it all.... Again!

    Waa! That's rubbish :(

    I'm guessing you don't have a Netflix account? Have you got a mate who would lend you their log in? You could marathon it online then!

    I know :( Nope no Netflix account, I don't know anyone with one either... I will find a way to watch! I want to see it!

    1417694854
    Allurement [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 148
    • Joined: 17 Oct 2014

    Netflix do offer a 30 day free trial if you didn't have funds for it. You would need to connect to the American site though.

    1417695325
    KinkyMinxMoo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1145
    • Joined: 20 Nov 2013

    Allurement wrote:

    Netflix do offer a 30 day free trial if you didn't have funds for it. You would need to connect to the American site though.

    Hmm that sounds like it may work, Thank you for sharing :) x

    1417696328
    CutieCurious [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 298
    • Joined: 4 Nov 2011

    For anyone who has a Netflix account, or is thinking of getting one, and wants to find a way to view the American site: I use unblock-us.com. I think the monthly charge is $3.99 - works out at about £2.50 - £3.00 coming off my Paypal account every month, and you can watch any Netflix region you want.

    I know a lot of people who manage it for free by messing about with their IP addresses, but I'm really not tech-savvy enough for all that!

    1417706251
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2136
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    CutieCurious wrote:

    For anyone who has a Netflix account, or is thinking of getting one, and wants to find a way to view the American site: I use unblock-us.com. I think the monthly charge is $3.99 - works out at about £2.50 - £3.00 coming off my Paypal account every month, and you can watch any Netflix region you want.

    I know a lot of people who manage it for free by messing about with their IP addresses, but I'm really not tech-savvy enough for all that!

    The hola add on for your browser does the same thing, but is freeee! :D

    1435219292

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 426
    • Joined: 9 Feb 2012

    I'm serious confused! I've only been involved in this fantastic site since march & I can't seem to view Lovehoneys *Frisky Business* on my Netflix. When I search for it nothing comes up, not even (programs related to frisky business). Please help a lass who's absolutely bursting to view the shows & watch all you awesome Lovehoney fairies in action 🎬
    Thanks in advance xxx

    1435223683
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6262
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    @classy lass - You can only watch it on Netflix USA - but if you have a read through this thread, you will see how you can still get to watch it in the UK using some handy tips & tricks which members have posted. Hope this helps :) xx

    1435236921

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 426
    • Joined: 9 Feb 2012

    Cheers Scorps, I was half sleeping when i posted. I should of waited until I wasn't so zombified before asking. Lol! I actually read a couple of posts with handy ways around it. I know the option I'm going to use, the cost will be well worth it! I need to get a new lappy, I didn't realise how important it is to me! Cheers chic xxx

    1438291481

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 426
    • Joined: 9 Feb 2012

    Is the PayPal way a better option?
    Well obviously not better because it costs lol! If I need to be technical for holo I think I'll struggle lol :-)

    1438296110
    Stato1987 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 47
    • Joined: 17 Jun 2015

    Just watched the whole series in 2 nights with the OH from sky catch up. was funny and good to put faces to names. Defo worth a watch.

    1438355835
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2136
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    Stato1987 wrote:

    Just watched the whole series in 2 nights with the OH from sky catch up. was funny and good to put faces to names. Defo worth a watch.

    Brilliant!! So glad you enjoyed the show :D yes

    1440712906
    Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2865
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    What is the series called on the US side fo Netflix?

    1440747862
    Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1259
    • Joined: 30 Jan 2013

    Guys, I believe you can sign up to Netflix with a months free trial? Maybe after the first two have been on sign up and watch, cancel after you have seem them all x

    1440763446
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2136
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    Vanessa8 wrote:

    What is the series called on the US side fo Netflix?

    It should be called Frisky Business on Netflix :) 

    1440766408
    Kimberleyking [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 926
    • Joined: 19 Jul 2013

    really want to watch it :(

    1440772811
    Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2865
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

    Vanessa8 wrote:

    What is the series called on the US side fo Netflix?

    It should be called Frisky Business on Netflix :)

    Had my partner look yesterday to get it in our que and he couldn't find it, is it "on demand" only?

    1440775448
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2136
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    Vanessa8 wrote:

    Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

    Vanessa8 wrote:

    What is the series called on the US side fo Netflix?

    It should be called Frisky Business on Netflix :)

    Had my partner look yesterday to get it in our que and he couldn't find it, is it "on demand" only?

    Does it work if you link through from here?

    I can't check myself as I'm in the UK and it reroutes to the UK version of Netflix. 

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.