• Did you miss Frisky Business in March?

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

So funny seeing the people like cazz and jess that we have so much contact with on here lol. Feel like waving at the tv saying hi girls!

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

pinkanimal wrote:

So funny seeing the people like cazz and jess that we have so much contact with on here lol. Feel like waving at the tv saying hi girls!

Haha... Oh hai!!

I'm so glad some of you got to see it - enjoy the rest of the series! :D

CutieCurious [sign in to see picture]

Aww, I love the title Frisky Business :( What a bunch of daft sods they are, changing such a cool name.

I found it on US Netflix recently and had a wee re-watch. I loved the episode where you go to the tattoo convention, Jess - I'm in the middle of designing my first tattoo (the first of many, I hope) and I was like an excited puppy through the entire episode, lol. I kept pointing to tattoos and saying "Ooh, I like that one... and that one... oh, look at that one!..." like a kid in a sweetie shop. XD

Grace1ess [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

What a shame! Do you have a Netflix account? You can watch it on the US version :)

Ooooh this I didn't know, time to put hola back on :)

CutieCurious wrote:

Aww, I love the title Frisky Business :( What a bunch of daft sods they are, changing such a cool name.

I found it on US Netflix recently and had a wee re-watch. I loved the episode where you go to the tattoo convention, Jess - I'm in the middle of designing my first tattoo (the first of many, I hope) and I was like an excited puppy through the entire episode, lol. I kept pointing to tattoos and saying "Ooh, I like that one... and that one... oh, look at that one!..." like a kid in a sweetie shop. XD

I have to agree, the original name was more catchy, but we've already received the ratings for Sunday's viewing and, as predicted, having the word 'Sex' in the title doubled our viewers! (These TV peeps know what they're doing!)

I'm so glad you liked the tattoo convention / burlesque episode - it was a lot of fun to be a part of. If you ever get the chance to go to the London Tattoo Convention (or any other tattoo convention for that matter) they really are so much fun, and you'll love looking at all the different artwork. I also spent the whole weekend at the convention pointing out peoples' work 'ooh ooh... So pretty!!' 'I want to get tattooed by yoooou!!' but I suppose it was to be expected.... Much like a kid in a candy store, I was a tattoo addict at a tattoo fair :P

Grace1ess wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

What a shame! Do you have a Netflix account? You can watch it on the US version :)

Ooooh this I didn't know, time to put hola back on :)

Uh-huh! ;)

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

I went to a tattoo convention local to me and came home with a little tattoo on my wrist lol one of my favourite tattoos !

pinkanimal wrote:

I went to a tattoo convention local to me and came home with a little tattoo on my wrist lol one of my favourite tattoos !

I was extremely close to doing this exact same thing at the convention. I managed to resist though :P

EskimoKisser [sign in to see picture]

If it's on the US Netflix, that I can do.

KinkyMinxMoo [sign in to see picture]

Ahhh mannn! I have sky but couldn't watch it when it was on and couldn't record it as was recording something else (will be the same situation next Sunday aswell!) I thought I could find it on catch up TV but it's not there :'(

Troubled Joe [sign in to see picture]

I loved this series first time round. Very entertaining and what a great advert for LH. Every episode ?Mrs Mozz suggested moving to Bath so she could work there.

Mozzalini wrote:

I loved this series first time round. Very entertaining and what a great advert for LH. Every episode ?Mrs Mozz suggested moving to Bath so she could work there.

N'aww - thanks Mozz! Has Mrs Mozz had a look at the current positions we have available?

Shy-Bee [sign in to see picture]

Is there an easy way to get US Netflix?

Shy-Bee wrote:

You'll need a Netflix account to be able to access it, but as long as you do, then you need to find a way to access the US version.

Other members have reported that downloading an add-on for your browser called 'Hola' works, but a simple Google search should give you more information.

Once you have the add-on though, you should be able to log into the US version of Netflix with your UK login details and watch the full series there :)

Why is it not on catch up? :'(

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

Good question, I'm not sure. Do Lifetime do a catch up channel?

PurpleHeart [sign in to see picture]

I don't have a way to watch it :(. May be you can put it on a dvd or let us get a digital download on here! :D

Shy-Bee [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Shy-Bee wrote:

You'll need a Netflix account to be able to access it, but as long as you do, then you need to find a way to access the US version.

Other members have reported that downloading an add-on for your browser called 'Hola' works, but a simple Google search should give you more information.

Once you have the add-on though, you should be able to log into the US version of Netflix with your UK login details and watch the full series there :)

Thank you, I do have UK netflix, I will see what I can do!

Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]

Mozzalini wrote:

I had exactly the same from my OH! I think it'd definitely be worth it :)

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

Good question, I'm not sure. Do Lifetime do a catch up channel?

Sorry I didn't answer sooner.

Yes, they do but no joys of sex toys on there :(

I'm going to miss it all.... Again!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.