• Black Friday!!

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

That blockbuster deal is bloody amazing!!! Such great products!!

Oh! I thought it was just the wand, rabbit and the bondage kit! There's so much more! Eeeeeek!

Anonymous Lady [sign in to see picture]

Oh. My. God. My head is going to explode!!!

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Nothing that is appealing to me right now. Means I can save money for next month.

truegrace [sign in to see picture]

MrsMcX wrote:

Oh! I thought it was just the wand, rabbit and the bondage kit! There's so much more! Eeeeeek!

Was the 3 for £75 not on before BF?

Yeah it was but I didn't notice the bondage set snd the TC rabbit. I already have the rabbit and it's amazing! And that bondage set looks so good!

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

MrsMcX wrote:

Yeah it was but I didn't notice the bondage set snd the TC rabbit. I already have the rabbit and it's amazing! And that bondage set looks so good!

So is those 3 items only or are there other options?

No it's the usual 3 for £75 deal, but they've added extras. This isn't for the full Black Friday sale, this is just a sort of warm up. Read your emails :P

butterflybee [sign in to see picture]

Not going to be able to treat myself with any black Friday deals unfortunately :-(
    There's still the Xmas day deals for me to look forward to though! Especially considering there were whispers of Christmas bundles on another thread!

Might buy the £10 silencer, don't really need it but something to occupy my spending habits til Friday and hope for some luxury toys.

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

truegrace wrote:

Might buy the £10 silencer, don't really need it but something to occupy my spending habits til Friday and hope for some luxury toys.

I have the silencer and I was impressed by it, yes it looks cheap and flimsy but it really has som epowerful vibes! Of course it's less rumbly than the tango but it really is the most quiet bullet vibe I have at the moment! I'd say it is as quiet as my Lelo Mia before it broke :( And I use it frequently atm. It's worth a try, especially since it's rechargeable!

sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]

I was going to hold out but just got myself a Vixskin Maverick for £40 (£35 with discount), I've wanted one for over a year so I'm over the moon! Although I'm kicking myself a bit for buying the Raquel earlier this year as that's gone down to £40 too now...oh well.

I'm really not that bothered about much else anyway, the njoy plugs are the only high priority bits on my wishlist but I'd need a seriously hefty discount code to afford the large and I've never seen them reduced!

I need willpower! Itching to buy something, too impatient to wait. Grrrrrr

No. I must not buy! I just got my first rabbit AND my first bullet today (lightning fast shipping from LH!). I don't need any more toys. Do I?

BlissfulKink99 [sign in to see picture]

So much useful information from everyone. Had no idea LH did Black Friday, and new to forums.

Thanks! I think for Christmas, I will buy.... everything. Twice.

Anonymous Lady wrote:

No. I must not buy! I just got my first rabbit AND my first bullet today (lightning fast shipping from LH!). I don't need any more toys. Do I?

Ask yourself this when you have 6 large LH boxes of toys and a huge fishing bag full of kinky gear! I'm such a compulsive buyer and I need therapy!

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Anonymous Lady wrote:

Ask yourself this when you have 6 large LH boxes of toys and a huge fishing bag full of kinky gear! I'm such a compulsive buyer and I need therapy!

We have an extra large ottoman at the end of the bed full of toys and still buy more!
    Spoonerism [sign in to see picture]

sleepycelia wrote:

I was going to hold out but just got myself a Vixskin Maverick for £40 (£35 with discount), I've wanted one for over a year so I'm over the moon! Although I'm kicking myself a bit for buying the Raquel earlier this year as that's gone down to £40 too now...oh well.

I'm really not that bothered about much else anyway, the njoy plugs are the only high priority bits on my wishlist but I'd need a seriously hefty discount code to afford the large and I've never seen them reduced!

Haha, this exactly only I went with the Vixskin Buck in the end! Think I'll get more use out of it than the Maverick as that head looks like it would interfere with my DP fantasy that I have planned this weekend...

Yup, if anything njoy gets discounted I'll be alllll over it. A couple of other things I've wanted for ages are now on there way to me (as testers from another company so I won't say what exactly but OMG I'm excited!) so I can't really justify buying much else... unless the Pure Wand goes down to £60 or something ridiculous!

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Anonymous Lady wrote:

You and me both, PP! I've only been here a month and my "goodie bag" with just a single vibrator soon turned into a overflowing mid-sized suitcase full of goodies (mostly from LH).

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

Anonymous Lady wrote:

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Anonymous Lady wrote:

You and me both, PP! I've only been here a month and my "goodie bag" with just a single vibrator soon turned into a overflowing mid-sized suitcase full of goodies (mostly from LH).

yep i suffered the same fate. dont even keep them in storage boxes anymore, our bedroom is overflowing!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.