• FAO: People who Peg, Women who have sex with Women, Lovers of Dildos, and general Freebie Fans

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

Entered earlier x :)

BigBikeGuy [sign in to see picture]

Entered earlier, were just getting into anal, slowly but this could really move things to the next level.

Skittles [sign in to see picture]

Fingers crossed!

LilHorror [sign in to see picture]

Very excited! Can not imagine me owning such a luxury toy. :O x

Alpha123 [sign in to see picture]

Wow that forum message worked a treat nearly 150 people now ... have fun the lucky winner!

PussnBoots [sign in to see picture]

I'm not sure how they were going to choose someone, but the message posted by KittySoftpaws was absolutely brilliant!!! If she didn't win with that poem then whoever won by saying something as original as "Awesome, I want it!" is a very lucky individual, because that's pretty much what every mundane message said.

PBLove [sign in to see picture]

Do you guys know if a winner was already chosen? I am totally in love with Funfactory (if you visit Berlin, don't forget to visit their store!!) and this toy would be sooo fantastic!

Peitho [sign in to see picture]

PBLove wrote:

Do you guys know if a winner was already chosen? I am totally in love with Funfactory (if you visit Berlin, don't forget to visit their store!!) and this toy would be sooo fantastic!

It says on the blog a winner has been chosen and emailed so I imagine the lucky individual already is, or soon will be, enjoying their new toy....

MrsMuffin [sign in to see picture]

Hi all,

I was the lucky winner and I suppose MrMuffin the recipient. It's nothing that we have ventured into yet, but have discussed it so to have won this was a bit of a surprise (For the hubby more than me I reckon, I'm sure he went white as I read out the email)

LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

MrsMuffin wrote:

Hi all,

I was the lucky winner and I suppose MrMuffin the recipient. It's nothing that we have ventured into yet, but have discussed it so to have won this was a bit of a surprise (For the hubby more than me I reckon, I'm sure he went white as I read out the email)

Congrats! I hope you enjoy it You can also use it on yourself if MrMuffin doesn't it!

LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

Doesn't like it*

PBLove [sign in to see picture]

MrsMuffin wrote:

Hi all,

Lucky you! ;) I hope you both really enjoy it and I would be curious to read your review on this gem :D

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.