• Screen Name Changes

    1410965474
    LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2555
    • Joined: 21 Mar 2013

    Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

    NewNmilfy:-) wrote:

    Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

    NewName wrote:

    DreamOfTheEndless wrote:

    Neither did I. I feel bad now. I'll buy you all a pint if I'm ever in Bath.

    +1.. 😞 Actually how long did ur name take to change over.. I'm still new name at present?

    Sorry about this - we're actually having a tech issue with your account in particular and I can't get your name to change. Hopefuly our techy team will get it sorted ASAP for you :) 

    Oh really... Awww Jess I'm really sorry... :(

    No it's ok! I think, for some reason, our system doesn't like the new name you've picked. We're trying to do a work around for you, but it might be worth thinking of a back up in case we can't get it to work! Sorry abotut this! 

    I like SwitchB*tch too.. It's my OH's new nickname for me :)
    1410965681
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2187
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    Nilfy:) wrote:

    Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

    NewNmilfy:-) wrote:

    Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

    NewName wrote:

    DreamOfTheEndless wrote:

    Neither did I. I feel bad now. I'll buy you all a pint if I'm ever in Bath.

    +1.. 😞 Actually how long did ur name take to change over.. I'm still new name at present?

    Sorry about this - we're actually having a tech issue with your account in particular and I can't get your name to change. Hopefuly our techy team will get it sorted ASAP for you :)

    Oh really... Awww Jess I'm really sorry... :(

    No it's ok! I think, for some reason, our system doesn't like the new name you've picked. We're trying to do a work around for you, but it might be worth thinking of a back up in case we can't get it to work! Sorry abotut this!

    I like SwitchB*tch too.. It's my OH's new nickname for me :)

    Ok - let me try that.... with or without the asterisk?

    1410965722
    LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2555
    • Joined: 21 Mar 2013

    Can I swear? Lol... without if I can... With if I can't :)

    1410966171
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2187
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    SwitchBitch1 wrote:

    Can I swear? Lol... without if I can... With if I can't :)

    Swearing is fine :)

    SwitchBitch is already taken...

    We can do SwitchBitch1?

    1410966731
    LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2555
    • Joined: 21 Mar 2013

    Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

    SwitchBitch1 wrote:

    Can I swear? Lol... without if I can... With if I can't :)

    Swearing is fine :)

    SwitchBitch is already taken...

    We can do SwitchBitch1?

    Sorry was collecting kids :) could I have LittleSwitchBitch? If not SwitchBitch86 :) Thanks so much :) x
    1410966885
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2187
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

    Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

    SwitchBitch1 wrote:

    Can I swear? Lol... without if I can... With if I can't :)

    Swearing is fine :)

    SwitchBitch is already taken...

    We can do SwitchBitch1?

    Sorry was collecting kids :) could I have LittleSwitchBitch? If not SwitchBitch86 :) Thanks so much :) x

    DONE! What a pickle!!

    Sorry about that - all sorted now :)

    1410967014
    LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2555
    • Joined: 21 Mar 2013

    Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

    LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

    Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

    SwitchBitch1 wrote:

    Can I swear? Lol... without if I can... With if I can't :)

    Swearing is fine :)

    SwitchBitch is already taken...

    We can do SwitchBitch1?

    Sorry was collecting kids :) could I have LittleSwitchBitch? If not SwitchBitch86 :) Thanks so much :) x

    DONE! What a pickle!!

    Sorry about that - all sorted now :)

    Thanks do much Jess and all tech team.. Sorry for being awkward.. Totally appreciate it... Thanks again 😘😁
    1410967712
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2187
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

    Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

    LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

    Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

    SwitchBitch1 wrote:

    Can I swear? Lol... without if I can... With if I can't :)

    Swearing is fine :)

    SwitchBitch is already taken...

    We can do SwitchBitch1?

    Sorry was collecting kids :) could I have LittleSwitchBitch? If not SwitchBitch86 :) Thanks so much :) x

    DONE! What a pickle!!

    Sorry about that - all sorted now :)

    Thanks do much Jess and all tech team.. Sorry for being awkward.. Totally appreciate it... Thanks again 😘😁

    It wasn't your fault - it was our system being daft!

    Enjoy your new username!

    1410972075
    Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1466
    • Joined: 8 Aug 2012

    Cheap&Easy wrote:

    Can I change my name to SofaSurfer? Or BeanBagBanger? Or maybe even PopcornCrabCruncher?

    *disclaimer* I'm joking! ;)

    LOL
    1410976440
    naughty mum [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1554
    • Joined: 8 Apr 2014

    A...you have already changed yours😄

    1410976541
    LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2555
    • Joined: 21 Mar 2013

    naughty mum wrote:

    A...you have already changed yours😄

    By the looks of things loads of people have, I'm slowly feeling better lol :)
    1411032474
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2187
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

    naughty mum wrote:

    A...you have already changed yours😄

    By the looks of things loads of people have, I'm slowly feeling better lol :)

    They have - hence this thread :P

    1411034966
    PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 797
    • Joined: 22 Jun 2012

    Only time I ever want to change mine is if I can have Lovehoney in front of it ;)

    1411035076
    Kinky&Curvy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 956
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2013

    PurringTiger wrote:

    Only time I ever want to change mine is if I can have Lovehoney in front of it ;)

    Ditto :P X

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.