• Realistic Vagina Male Masturbators - Opinions please!

Peitho [sign in to see picture]

We don't have any realistic male masturbators but I certainly wouldn't have a problem with my boyfriend using one. Full on doll, maybe, but a masturbator no. We only have one male masturbator as it is and he's not very keen on it because it's very much too tight for him - I think it's rather put him off trying others. The comments here on just how good the fleshlights are are very interesting though so perhaps we should give one of them a try when there's some spare cash about.

Little Strummer Boy [sign in to see picture]

Hello Cazz,

I have a number of male mastebators, from Fleshlights to non anatomical sleeves.

I'd say that the anatomical ones have a better visual look, however it ultimately comes down to text and quality of product.

The anatomical design often wears off (paint) and at that stages adds very little to a sleave.

The anatomical ones tend to be a little more expensive perhaps leading one to hope/convince yourself they are better.

Petrichor [sign in to see picture]

Another female opinion, I would prefer my OH use a non-realistic one. I just find something a little off putting and sleazy about them I don't know why. It's not like I'd freak out if he got one, but I'd be more comfortable with a plain stroker, and I think it would be the same if I had a GF with realistic dildos - it's a toy, I find it weird that it's trying to pretend to be a body part. I also think it comes across as a little more of a replacement than an addition, compared with more functional and less realistic sex toys.

Lovehoney - Cazz [sign in to see picture]

Thanks everyone!

Please feel free to comment if you haven't already 'every little helps'

LukeO [sign in to see picture]

I've bought and used one, I think I prefer them to a plain masturbator but if the quality of the toy is great then it probably doesn't matter how it looks!

kc. [sign in to see picture]

Owned and tried a few varities. Recently bought this one

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29233 Only had one try so far but it was okay.

I did road test the below for you

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29710 but was not that impressed. Have also tried this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22079. Again nothing special.

Personally I'd rather a 'realistic' looking one but I wouldn't spend a great deal on it to be honest.

Haras75 [sign in to see picture]

My OH has both sorts and enjoys them both equally that being said the lifelike one is clear and not one of the lurid coloured ones .

pr4wnst4r [sign in to see picture]

I've bought my boyfriend some of the Lovehoney strokers and he likes them, I don't think he's too fussed on realistic ones it's more about how it feels, he does like the tight ones best.

Scout69 [sign in to see picture]

Hi Cazz

We have 2 different pocket pussy's which ae great for the price. At first my OH thought she would feel threatened as they are moulded on a real person, but now she isn't phazed at all. We have the UR3 material to be great.

We tried a plain stroker but found the material quite hard and a little uncomfortable in use even with loads of lube.

Hope it helps

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.