• Using the site on an iPad

MissRose [sign in to see picture]

Hi Rachel, I'm using an iPad Air on safari :)

Cuddlekins [sign in to see picture]

Kind of off topic but on the Kindle fire it tries to constantly send me to the us site with a drop down box. I can end up pressing I want to stay on the uk site several times in a short time frame as it never seems to remember.

I have location set on my kindle to my address which is in England so not sure why I keep being asked if I want to go to the us site.

Lovehoney - Rachel [sign in to see picture]

Hi Cuddlekins, It's not my area of expertise but I do know that we use cookies to store your choice to stay on the UK site. Do you know if your Kindle automatically deletes your cookies as this may be the cause of it coming back.

As for thinking you are in the US, this is more likely to be due to the IP address of where you are connected from rather than the location set on your Kindle. If you go to Google and search for Where am I? I suspect (though I may be wrong) that Google will also accuse you of being in the US.

Let me know if any of that helps.

Cuddlekins [sign in to see picture]

Hi Rachel

Yes cookies do seem to be stored on the Kindle as other sites remember my log in details etc.

Google seems to be accuse me of living in the US Will get the other half to sort that out that.

Thanks for the help.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.