• Quick toy tester questions!

ScottishSweethearts [sign in to see picture]

So, I just had my first item to be tested sent out and I can't wait to try it! I just have a couple of questions about how the whole system works though, so here goes:

1) Can you ben sent more than one item at a time? If so, approximately how many reviews does it take until this would happen?

2) I noticed a few people mentioning in their reviews about a) the discreet packing and b) the fact that they received their toy via testing. Are either of these encouraged? I realise that everyone has their own style of writing, and I'm very impressed at Lovehoney for both points mentioned, but is it helpful to the readers to mention that in every review?

3) Due to the package being sent out automatically there was no way to choose a time for delivery or a safe place because it skips the whole checkout procedure. I was wondering if there is any way to select either of these - the safe place would be especially handy as I can be out for long days a lot of the time and if I can't choose a delivery time/day it's quite a hassle to go to the post office every time.

Anyway, that's all the questions I can think of for now! Any and all experiences are welcome! I look forward to what you uys have to say.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.