• Crazy Mystery Summer Grab Bumdle (Anal)

    1404312758
    crazy horse [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 649
    • Joined: 5 Dec 2011

    And I got dotw too!

    1404312981
    crazy horse [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 649
    • Joined: 5 Dec 2011

    Booooooooo. :(

    1404312983
    pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1580
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2012

    Cheap&Easy wrote:

    Wow that's lotsa money. I had two in my basket, one male and one female, plus 25% voucher code, it was like £60 for it all. But my OH said no. :(

    i would tell him how much you could save

    1404313016
    DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2231
    • Joined: 11 Feb 2009

    Wowsers CH!

    My Bumdle was worth £108.41 and the Male bundle was worth £169.40 - So a total saving of £197.81!!!

    I could not be happier right now.

    1404313342
    Dota [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 204
    • Joined: 13 May 2014

    Cheap&Easy wrote:

    I tried. He still said no. Oh well. On pay day I'll buy myself something and refuse him sex as punishment. Because I'm nice like that ;)

    Try ask him again later when in bed before or during sex! :)

    1404313467
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2249
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    DavidB1986 wrote:

    Wowsers CH!

    My Bumdle was worth £108.41 and the Male bundle was worth £169.40 - So a total saving of £197.81!!!

    I could not be happier right now.

    What an awesome male bundle! I love the deals you can get on here :D
    1404315252
    Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1466
    • Joined: 8 Aug 2012

    The value of my female bundle was £230.42...
    I second C&E bondage bundle *crosses fingers*

    1404315718
    DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2231
    • Joined: 11 Feb 2009

    £230?! That's awesome PD!

    1404316298
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2249
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    Ordered a second female bundle and it was exactly the same as the first one :/

    Don't think I'm in luck with these lol

    1404316806
    Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1466
    • Joined: 8 Aug 2012

    lovebirds that happened with the couples one xx

    yeah its amazing David and i got an item off my wishlist making it great value xx

    1404317653
    DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2231
    • Joined: 11 Feb 2009

    Well I just had to throw away one item from my Bumdle... when I opened the packaging, there was a really strong chemical smell, and I don't trust toys that smell like that! But everything else is perfect!

    1404317829
    Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2825
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2014

    Lovebirds_x wrote:

    Ordered a second female bundle and it was exactly the same as the first one :/

    Don't think I'm in luck with these lol

    I did that, I think there's a set bundle for a while, then they change it for a different set when they've sold a set amount try again in a few hours, see if it's changed

    1404317880
    yummy mummy91 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 395
    • Joined: 19 Dec 2011

    Does anyone know how long the bundles are going to last for? Is it a as long as stock lasts?

    1404318473
    sexytime87 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1024
    • Joined: 10 Oct 2013

    Hello all, I've just been in a live chat with customer service and this amazing bundle offer will be available whilst stocks last. They also said it should last a couple of weeks unless they're really popular.

    Hope this answers some peoples questions.

    1404318678
    Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1466
    • Joined: 8 Aug 2012

    Oh no David that's a shame you should have contacted LH they might have exchanged it xx

    1404318751
    DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2231
    • Joined: 11 Feb 2009

    I could have done, but at the price I paid for the whole lot, it really is a minor issue x

    1404319060
    Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1466
    • Joined: 8 Aug 2012

    Well if your happy then that's all that matters :) xx

    1404319123
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2249
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    Young and fun95 wrote:

    Lovebirds_x wrote:

    Ordered a second female bundle and it was exactly the same as the first one :/

    Don't think I'm in luck with these lol

    I did that, I think there's a set bundle for a while, then they change it for a different set when they've sold a set amount try again in a few hours, see if it's changed

    You could be right, I might be cheeky and try again. Just feel a bit mean cancelling orders!
    1404319270
    yummy mummy91 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 395
    • Joined: 19 Dec 2011

    sexytime87 wrote:

    Hello all, I've just been in a live chat with customer service and this amazing bundle offer will be available whilst stocks last. They also said it should last a couple of weeks unless their really popular.

    Hope this answers some peoples questions.

    hope so maybe ill be able to wait for my bday discount then as i want one but cant spare the money atm
    1404319617
    Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2825
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2014

    Lovebirds_x wrote:

    Young and fun95 wrote:

    Lovebirds_x wrote:

    Ordered a second female bundle and it was exactly the same as the first one :/

    Don't think I'm in luck with these lol

    I did that, I think there's a set bundle for a while, then they change it for a different set when they've sold a set amount try again in a few hours, see if it's changed

    You could be right, I might be cheeky and try again. Just feel a bit mean cancelling orders!

    I did it three times lol they wouldn't let me cancel the first as i was pretty slow finding out I already had it all, but I ordered two more thinking it'd be different everytime so got them to cancel two in a row :/ I'm such a pain in the butt for the LH staff

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.