• Crazy Mystery Summer Grab Bumdle (Anal)

Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]

Liquidsugar wrote:

I know, I'm so lucky! We Vibe in my couples bundle too! 

which one 2, 3 or 4?

Liquidsugar [sign in to see picture]

Puddleduck wrote:

Liquidsugar wrote:

which one 2, 3 or 4?

Liquidsugar wrote:

Puddleduck wrote:

Liquidsugar wrote:

which one 2, 3 or 4?

Lucky you....

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

I tried a female one, but had everything that was in it, so I had to cancel.  It's a fantastic offer though!

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

I caved and bought the couple :P

I hope you are happy with it Y&F

oh boo thats not good scorp :(

Dota [sign in to see picture]

Puddleduck wrote:

pinkanimal wrote:

i wasnt happy with the couples one so ive contacted customer services to cancel it

*sigh*

I bought it twice and felt the same cancelled both

Same here, but with females bundle.

I think i`ll go for couples or male or buMdle as there could be something more for me/us.

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

Young and fun95 wrote:

I caved and bought the couple :P

any good?

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

I also caved and went for the female, but meh, already had most of the items in it so quick message to cancel. Still an awesome deal! Just not for me :)

Now to stop myself from attempting the couples or male!!

Lovebirds_x wrote:

I also caved and went for the female, but meh, already had most of the items in it so quick message to cancel. Still an awesome deal! Just not for me :)

Now to stop myself from attempting the couples or male!!

i did that lol had to stop myself from trying the bumdle too lol

How do you know what you got?

Young and fun95 wrote:

How do you know what you got?

if you go to your account and click on the order it brings up a list of whats in it

I bought a couple but by the time I found out to check what I got and saw I've got pretty much all of it I couldn't cancel, so bought another, which was the same and cancelled, bought another, which was the same and cancelled, now I've bought a male and female, which are both ace but... I've spent £150, £80 of that I'll get back in a few days, £40 I have to return the box to get it back but £80 I've actually spent...after my OH told me to stop buying toys :/

Young and fun95 wrote:

I bought a couple but by the time I found out to check what I got and saw I've got pretty much all of it I couldn't cancel, so bought another, which was the same and cancelled, bought another, which was the same and cancelled, now I've bought a male and female, which are both ace but... I've spent £150, £80 of that I'll get back in a few days, £40 I have to return the box to get it back but £80 I've actually spent...after my OH told me to stop buying toys :/

oooops

im gonna ask permission to get the glass toys i want

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

So the couple boxes are much of much then?

I bought a couples one...and cancelled it lol. Don't think I'll bother ordering more than one of any of them to see if I can get different bundles.

(Though might have to try another female one in a few days just in case a stray Lelo appears! So jealous of you lucky ladies!)

At least this was an excellent demonstration of Lovehoney's awesome customer service! :p

pinkanimal wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

oooops

I got a glass dildo :) and a g-spot vibrator which I'm excited about, the OH has got some good stuff to come, although he got the standard edition soft tube onacup which he's a bit big for, needed to ultra size really, but still, loads of great stuff, I just spent a little too much :/ gonna have to come up with some excuses lol

Young and fun95 wrote:

pinkanimal wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

oooops

I got a glass dildo :) and a g-spot vibrator which I'm excited about, the OH has got some good stuff to come, although he got the standard edition soft tube onacup which he's a bit big for, needed to ultra size really, but still, loads of great stuff, I just spent a little too much :/ gonna have to come up with some excuses lol

i had both of those in my box but i dont really like internal vibrations much and i have a rabbit i dont use.

besides, puddleducks gonna let me adopt her glass one as she already has it! :)

pinkanimal wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

pinkanimal wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

oooops

i had both of those in my box but i dont really like internal vibrations much and i have a rabbit i dont use.

besides, puddleducks gonna let me adopt her glass one as she already has it! :)

Sounds like you did pretty good then! ;) I have a rabbit which the head rotates on and it hurts, but te one in the bundle just vibrates which I think will be great. Might have to put OH prostate massager up for adoption, I really wanna convince him to try though, just looks a but fat :/ well see

Sounds like you did pretty good then! ;) I have a rabbit which the head rotates on and it hurts, but te one in the bundle just vibrates which I think will be great. Might have to put OH prostate massager up for adoption, I really wanna convince him to try though, just looks a but fat :/ well see

nah the only thing in my bundle i really wanted was the glass one and since pd's letting me adopt hers i dont need it lol

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

My bumdle has arrived! As predicted, the MR was not terribly happy.... tomorrows Male Bundle should soon change that! 

But very happy with the contents! 

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.