• Crazy Mystery Summer Grab Bumdle (Anal)

    1404300555
    Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5284
    • Joined: 8 Aug 2012

    Liquidsugar wrote:

    I know, I'm so lucky! We Vibe in my couples bundle too! 

    which one 2, 3 or 4?

    1404300808
    Liquidsugar [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 312
    • Joined: 18 Oct 2010

    Puddleduck wrote:

    Liquidsugar wrote:

    I know, I'm so lucky! We Vibe in my couples bundle too! 

    which one 2, 3 or 4?

    1404300980
    Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5284
    • Joined: 8 Aug 2012

    Liquidsugar wrote:

    Puddleduck wrote:

    Liquidsugar wrote:

    I know, I'm so lucky! We Vibe in my couples bundle too! 

    which one 2, 3 or 4?

    Lucky you....

    1404301330
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5818
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    I tried a female one, but had everything that was in it, so I had to cancel.  It's a fantastic offer though!

    1404301971
    Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1684
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2014

    I caved and bought the couple :P

    1404302106
    Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5284
    • Joined: 8 Aug 2012

    I hope you are happy with it Y&F

    oh boo thats not good scorp :(

    1404302262
    Dota [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 311
    • Joined: 13 May 2014

    Puddleduck wrote:

    pinkanimal wrote:

    i wasnt happy with the couples one so ive contacted customer services to cancel it

    *sigh*

    I bought it twice and felt the same cancelled both

    Same here, but with females bundle.

    I think i`ll go for couples or male or buMdle as there could be something more for me/us.

    1404302741
    pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2128
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2012

    Young and fun95 wrote:

    I caved and bought the couple :P

    any good?

    1404302934
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 201
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    I also caved and went for the female, but meh, already had most of the items in it so quick message to cancel. Still an awesome deal! Just not for me :)

    Now to stop myself from attempting the couples or male!!

    1404303367
    pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2128
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2012

    Lovebirds_x wrote:

    I also caved and went for the female, but meh, already had most of the items in it so quick message to cancel. Still an awesome deal! Just not for me :)

    Now to stop myself from attempting the couples or male!!

    i did that lol had to stop myself from trying the bumdle too lol

    1404303614
    Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1684
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2014

    How do you know what you got?

    1404303653
    pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2128
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2012

    Young and fun95 wrote:

    How do you know what you got?

    if you go to your account and click on the order it brings up a list of whats in it

    1404306065
    Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1684
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2014

    I bought a couple but by the time I found out to check what I got and saw I've got pretty much all of it I couldn't cancel, so bought another, which was the same and cancelled, bought another, which was the same and cancelled, now I've bought a male and female, which are both ace but... I've spent £150, £80 of that I'll get back in a few days, £40 I have to return the box to get it back but £80 I've actually spent...after my OH told me to stop buying toys :/

    1404306464
    pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2128
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2012

    Young and fun95 wrote:

    I bought a couple but by the time I found out to check what I got and saw I've got pretty much all of it I couldn't cancel, so bought another, which was the same and cancelled, bought another, which was the same and cancelled, now I've bought a male and female, which are both ace but... I've spent £150, £80 of that I'll get back in a few days, £40 I have to return the box to get it back but £80 I've actually spent...after my OH told me to stop buying toys :/

    oooops

    im gonna ask permission to get the glass toys i want

    1404306474
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 201
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    So the couple boxes are much of much then?

    I bought a couples one...and cancelled it lol. Don't think I'll bother ordering more than one of any of them to see if I can get different bundles.

    (Though might have to try another female one in a few days just in case a stray Lelo appears! So jealous of you lucky ladies!)

    At least this was an excellent demonstration of Lovehoney's awesome customer service! :p

    1404307939
    Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1684
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2014

    pinkanimal wrote:

    Young and fun95 wrote:

    I bought a couple but by the time I found out to check what I got and saw I've got pretty much all of it I couldn't cancel, so bought another, which was the same and cancelled, bought another, which was the same and cancelled, now I've bought a male and female, which are both ace but... I've spent £150, £80 of that I'll get back in a few days, £40 I have to return the box to get it back but £80 I've actually spent...after my OH told me to stop buying toys :/

    oooops

    im gonna ask permission to get the glass toys i want

    I got a glass dildo :) and a g-spot vibrator which I'm excited about, the OH has got some good stuff to come, although he got the standard edition soft tube onacup which he's a bit big for, needed to ultra size really, but still, loads of great stuff, I just spent a little too much :/ gonna have to come up with some excuses lol

    1404308078
    pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2128
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2012

    Young and fun95 wrote:

    pinkanimal wrote:

    Young and fun95 wrote:

    I bought a couple but by the time I found out to check what I got and saw I've got pretty much all of it I couldn't cancel, so bought another, which was the same and cancelled, bought another, which was the same and cancelled, now I've bought a male and female, which are both ace but... I've spent £150, £80 of that I'll get back in a few days, £40 I have to return the box to get it back but £80 I've actually spent...after my OH told me to stop buying toys :/

    oooops

    im gonna ask permission to get the glass toys i want

    I got a glass dildo :) and a g-spot vibrator which I'm excited about, the OH has got some good stuff to come, although he got the standard edition soft tube onacup which he's a bit big for, needed to ultra size really, but still, loads of great stuff, I just spent a little too much :/ gonna have to come up with some excuses lol

    i had both of those in my box but i dont really like internal vibrations much and i have a rabbit i dont use.

    besides, puddleducks gonna let me adopt her glass one as she already has it! :)

    1404309648
    Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1684
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2014

    pinkanimal wrote:

    Young and fun95 wrote:

    pinkanimal wrote:

    Young and fun95 wrote:

    I bought a couple but by the time I found out to check what I got and saw I've got pretty much all of it I couldn't cancel, so bought another, which was the same and cancelled, bought another, which was the same and cancelled, now I've bought a male and female, which are both ace but... I've spent £150, £80 of that I'll get back in a few days, £40 I have to return the box to get it back but £80 I've actually spent...after my OH told me to stop buying toys :/

    oooops

    im gonna ask permission to get the glass toys i want

    I got a glass dildo :) and a g-spot vibrator which I'm excited about, the OH has got some good stuff to come, although he got the standard edition soft tube onacup which he's a bit big for, needed to ultra size really, but still, loads of great stuff, I just spent a little too much :/ gonna have to come up with some excuses lol

    i had both of those in my box but i dont really like internal vibrations much and i have a rabbit i dont use.

    besides, puddleducks gonna let me adopt her glass one as she already has it! :)

    Sounds like you did pretty good then! ;) I have a rabbit which the head rotates on and it hurts, but te one in the bundle just vibrates which I think will be great. Might have to put OH prostate massager up for adoption, I really wanna convince him to try though, just looks a but fat :/ well see

    1404310043
    pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2128
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2012

    Sounds like you did pretty good then! ;) I have a rabbit which the head rotates on and it hurts, but te one in the bundle just vibrates which I think will be great. Might have to put OH prostate massager up for adoption, I really wanna convince him to try though, just looks a but fat :/ well see

    nah the only thing in my bundle i really wanted was the glass one and since pd's letting me adopt hers i dont need it lol

    1404312048
    DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4685
    • Joined: 11 Feb 2009

    My bumdle has arrived! As predicted, the MR was not terribly happy.... tomorrows Male Bundle should soon change that! 

    But very happy with the contents! 

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.