• Crazy Mystery Summer Grab Bumdle (Anal)

    1404848188
    BDSM-curious [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 589
    • Joined: 30 Aug 2013

    I've caved. I orderded the bumdle and very happy with it. I got over excited and then ordered the female bundle. Too many items were similar to what I've already go so cancelled straight away. Easy process tho, might have another go tomorrow to see what I can get.

    Thank you love honey. I might be poorer because of you but at least I will have lots of fun.

    kitty x

    P.S. I echo the chant of, *bondage, bondage, bondage*

    1404848556
    truegrace [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 538
    • Joined: 12 Aug 2012

    a bondage bundle would be superb, especially for those just starting out.

    1404996725
    manmagic [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 5
    • Joined: 23 Dec 2007

    Damn the female bundle is sold out now. I had one in my basket last night and never got round to checking out and now they've all gone.

    I don;t suppose anyone doesn't want there's and wants to sell it? Unused of course.

    1405169020
    blablabla [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 4
    • Joined: 19 Jul 2013

    Have these ended now?

    1405169506
    Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1466
    • Joined: 8 Aug 2012

    blablabla wrote:

    Have these ended now?

    they only have the anal ones left in stock
    1405210659
    HomoFleshjacker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 17
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2012

    What types of items did people receive in the male bundle? Have they ended now?

    1405215415
    Sierra Leone [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 23
    • Joined: 3 Dec 2012

    So it seems like the luxury lucky-dip bonus for the female bundle is either the Lelo Ora or the Lelo Lily, the male bundle is the Tenga Flip Hole Silver, and the couples bundle the We-Vibe 2, but does anyone know what the anal bumdle "prize" is?

    1405232958
    truegrace [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 538
    • Joined: 12 Aug 2012

    Puddleduck wrote:

    blablabla wrote:

    Have these ended now?

    they only have the anal ones left in stock
    thankfully, at least i don't have to debate buying one now!
    1405266260
    Kirsty_x [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 58
    • Joined: 13 Jan 2011

    Sierra Leone wrote:

    So it seems like the luxury lucky-dip bonus for the female bundle is either the Lelo Ora or the Lelo Lily, the male bundle is the Tenga Flip Hole Silver, and the couples bundle the We-Vibe 2, but does anyone know what the anal bumdle "prize" is?

    I asked this earlier - I don't think anyone has mentioned any luxury toys in their Bumdle's, think we all got the same as far as I am aware....

    1405296866
    Sierra Leone [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 23
    • Joined: 3 Dec 2012

    Kirsty_x wrote:

    Sierra Leone wrote:

    So it seems like the luxury lucky-dip bonus for the female bundle is either the Lelo Ora or the Lelo Lily, the male bundle is the Tenga Flip Hole Silver, and the couples bundle the We-Vibe 2, but does anyone know what the anal bumdle "prize" is?

    I asked this earlier - I don't think anyone has mentioned any luxury toys in their Bumdle's, think we all got the same as far as I am aware....

    Ahh ok thanks, that's a shame

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.