• Crazy Mystery Summer Grab Bumdle (Anal)

MonsPiper [sign in to see picture]

After all the effort you went to there, you've saved me a wasted order! Those are definately too big for me/the mrs.

Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]

sexytime87 wrote:

Puddleduck wrote:

Sexytime I got the same bundle xx

My male bundle has been the best one so far which got canceled by the missus and replaced with the couples bundle And the worst thing is we won't actaully find out what we get until it arrives because it's not in our order history due to it being part of a refund.

Kirsty_x gave you a list of what to expect my bundle is exactly the same xxx

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

DavidB1986 wrote:

MonsPiper wrote:

To save me and LH some time on the customer service, anyone ordered a bumdle and can give a run down of what was in the order?

Newish to anal play and don't want anything too off putting.

In my bumdle:

Lovehoney BASICS Smoothy Anal Prober (Purple) http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2041

Lovehoney Booty Buddy Silicone Butt Plug (Purple) http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16665

Lovehoney BASICS Anal Beads (Purple) http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24636

Lovehoney Bionic Bullet T-Bar Vibrating Butt Plug Large (Purple) http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28503

Lovehoney Bionic Bullet Large 10.5 Inch Vibrating Anal Beads (Purple) http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28516

Beaded Black Anal Dildo with Suction Cup Base 6.5 Inch (Black) http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29780

Exotic Diamond 10 Function Slim Anal Realistic Vibrator 8.5 Inch (Blue) http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29789

Plus

Lovehoney Discover Water-Based Anal Lubricant 100ml

Lovehoney Satin Drawstring Toy Bag Small (Black)

Lovehoney Large Gift Box (Hearts Stripes)

This is what I got in my bumdle too (and not complaining!). No luxury toys though, and none in the other bundles I ordered either (2xfemale and onexcouple). So I think it's safe to say that the luxury toys are all gone at this point!

Kirsty_x [sign in to see picture]

Yup, identical bumdle to those above too! As i'm still pretty new to Anal i'm actually quite looking forward to it even though i've got the booty buddy and a set of (tracey cox) beads!

Oh lovebirds, were your female bundles identical? I asked live chat earlier and they said they would be very similar if not identical if I ordered 2 at the same time...

sexytime87 [sign in to see picture]

Puddleduck wrote:

sexytime87 wrote:

Puddleduck wrote:

Sexytime I got the same bundle xx

My male bundle has been the best one so far which got canceled by the missus and replaced with the couples bundle And the worst thing is we won't actaully find out what we get until it arrives because it's not in our order history due to it being part of a refund.

Kirsty_x gave you a list of what to expect my bundle is exactly the same xxx

Thanks Puddleduck & Kirsty_x

littlebox [sign in to see picture]

Have got to say..really,REALLY good customer service going on! I don't know any other company that would happily cancel/refund so many orders from us all just because we're curious to see what's in the bundles. Lovehoney!

Kirsty_x wrote:

Oh lovebirds, were your female bundles identical? I asked live chat earlier and they said they would be very similar if not identical if I ordered 2 at the same time...

Yup they were exactly the same...and I got a little message in my second cancellation email that said that all the bundles would most likely contain the same things :/

Though I didn't order them at the same time. They *might* make allowances and not give you two identical, but then again they might have to if the bundles are somewhat set.

And I totally agree with the post above, amazing customer service Lovehoney! <3

cockringsandvibratingthings [sign in to see picture]

i got the lelo ida in my couples bundle and the lelo lily in my female bundle cant wait for them to come

cockringsandvibratingthings wrote:

i got the lelo ida in my couples bundle and the lelo lily in my female bundle cant wait for them to come

That was amazingly lucky! Jealous lol

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

Such a clever way of organising a grab bag. Addresses so many of the problems that came up before and the selection is well rounded (for the female one at least). There are going to be a ton of cancellations though, because all of the items in the female one are on offer so often.

I hope lots of beginners find them.

lillithlibby [sign in to see picture]

I've been tempted back by the bumdle. It all looks good. Some new things in mine and a few spares so overall I'm pretty happy with mine. I really want a bondage bundle! Pleaseeee

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

What time did you place your order cockrings?

Aphrodite2011 [sign in to see picture]

Hi to the lovely Lovehoney community.

Was wondering if anybody knows what the Lelo lily luxury rechargable vibrator is like? I've just ordered a female summer grab bundle and it is in it. Looks like a good grab bag other than i have already got some of the items.

cockringsandvibratingthings [sign in to see picture]

3 this afternoon Mrs

JuicyJ89 [sign in to see picture]

Aphrodite2011 wrote:

Was wondering if anybody knows what the Lelo lily luxury rechargable vibrator is like? I've just ordered a female summer grab bundle and it is in it. Looks like a good grab bag other than i have already got some of the items.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3377 you got this?? So lucky!

Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]

lillithlibby wrote:

I've been tempted back by the bumdle. It all looks good. Some new things in mine and a few spares so overall I'm pretty happy with mine. I really want a bondage bundle! Pleaseeee

nice to see you back :) xx your not the only one to mention a bondage bundle

[suspended user]

suspended user

Aphrodite2011 wrote:

Just ordered? As in about 10pm tonight or earlier this afternoon?
    LilHorror [sign in to see picture]

Aw its not fair :( why can't i have money! Wish I had a magic lamp D:

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.