• Crazy Mystery Summer Grab Bumdle (Anal)

Puddleduck [sign in to see picture]

Liquidsugar wrote:

kittencub wrote:

Should I get the female one, I've brought £150 of Dr who stuff today, hubby gave me 100 towards it  for my birthday in 3weeks any one got the female bundle?. 

My female bundle was amazing! 

Lelo Ora, glass dildo, mini wand, g spot vibe, bullet set, rabbit, and lube. Not to mention the gift box and toy bag. 

I'm so pleased with it! 

I also got this BUT there have been several slightly disappointed forum members who cancelled orders because they had most of the stuff xx

Kirsty_x [sign in to see picture]

Liquidsugar wrote:

kittencub wrote:

Should I get the female one, I've brought £150 of Dr who stuff today, hubby gave me 100 towards it  for my birthday in 3weeks any one got the female bundle?. 

Lelo Ora, glass dildo, mini wand, g spot vibe, bullet set, rabbit, and lube. Not to mention the gift box and toy bag. 

I'm so pleased with it! 

:O I got all of the above minus the Lelo Ora! Nothing else to make up for it.....naughty naughty Lovehoney, bit of favouritism going on there I think ;)
    dirty_boy [sign in to see picture]

Given that most of the bundles seem to be the same (in terms of one Male bundle will be the same as another order) can someone list the items in the male/female/couple bundle so we can see if it's worth ordering in advance.

Thanks

Liquidsugar [sign in to see picture]

Kirsty_x wrote:

Liquidsugar wrote:

kittencub wrote:

I'm so pleased with it! 

:O I got all of the above minus the Lelo Ora! Nothing else to make up for it.....naughty naughty Lovehoney, bit of favouritism going on there I think ;)

Sheer luck I think! 

Puddleduck, I ended up with the female, couple, and anal bundle - I have ended up with a few duplicates too, but even minus those it's still a great deal! 

I agree LS but I think because we ended up with a Lelo in our bundles and Wevibe in our couples bundles made it amazing value. but for those not lucky enough to get that in the bundle and have 50% or more of the bundle anyway it didn't seem that good in value....

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I succumbed and ordered a female bundle. Fingers crossed for a Lelo toy, as I don't have any. Need a new bullet at the moment. I'm excited, but won't receive it until Saturday and I'm so impatient, but its like waiting for Christmas! 

PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]

You can see what you got if you go to your account and click on the order PP.

PurringTiger wrote:

You can see what you got if you go to your account and click on the order PP.

really? Oh my! Do I check or wait for a surprise? *ponders*

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

Check!!!!

Has anyone received a we-vibe or Ora in the past few hours? I'm just wondering if it was the first X amount of people who got it or if it's totally random :/ I so want to buy but I'm being a mega scardy cat!

I was thinking that Mrsmcx maybe the first 'x' amount of orders got them. I certainly didn't get a we- vibe in my couples bundle either (which I cancelled - had almost everything!)

Purring-pussy, check, check, check! You know you'll not manage to wait until Saturday! That's a whole 3 sleeps away yet! Haha!

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

Oh man! I wish I ordered earlier now!

Liquidsugar [sign in to see picture]

Puddleduck wrote:

I agree LS but I think because we ended up with a Lelo in our bundles and Wevibe in our couples bundles made it amazing value. but for those not lucky enough to get that in the bundle and have 50% or more of the bundle anyway it didn't seem that good in value....

Fair point, well made! 

just checked and already got everything except the swoon set. Gutted.
    Contains a glass dildo, micro mini wand, Cupids vibe, lube. What do I do with it all?

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

You can cancel the order PP, loads of people have today lol

If you email speak with CS they can cancel the order for you before its dispatched

PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]

Cancel or return it if it's too late to cancel.

PP you can cancel the order xx and if you want the swoon I already have it you can have mine when I get it xx

Thank you PD. I dont have the swoon set, i got the wand wrong, its not the micro like I have, its the midi. I've decided to keep and gift the others to my swinging partner, as he has started collecting toys at the fabulous age of 58 and he treats me to meals out and the odd bottle of wine, so I'm happy.

Thanks to everyone for your input. Big cyber hugs xxxxx

sexytime87 [sign in to see picture]

Kirsty_x wrote:

I was thinking that Mrsmcx maybe the first 'x' amount of orders got them. I certainly didn't get a we- vibe in my couples bundle either (which I cancelled - had almost everything!)

Purring-pussy, check, check, check! You know you'll not manage to wait until Saturday! That's a whole 3 sleeps away yet! Haha!

Hello Kirsty_x

May i ask what kinda bits you had in your couples bundle?

Wings [sign in to see picture]

So is everyone's bundle the same?  Some posts suggest it is, others suggest not?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.