• Holy crap that's a good deal

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

It was an email sent out earlier Fluffs. I got the email but my email link didn't work =( only available until Sunday too! So since it's weekend won't get sorted out in time to use it.

jeffngloria [sign in to see picture]

Me either fluffbags, there is a couple of 100 pound and over things I've had my eye on so 25 % discount could tempt me over the edge, I've never had a discount email just the bonny offers you mentioned

It was an email from Bonney at Lovehoney. So it's from the normal ones I get.

Just live chat customer services they may be able to do something about it not working ect or if you've not received it. x

PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]

I get emails to two different email addresses because I changed the email I initially signed up with in my account settings. Since doing this I have found that I mostly get the same emails to both but quite often I will get different emails sent to each one. However sometimes only one of them gets an email. When the multiple discount offers over xmas etc went out I did get different amounts of discount to each one, So I'm not how or why this happens (I'm certainly not complaining), you'd have to ask CS.
    I have noticed that when DOTD emails are late or missing it is missing from both of them too.

However I did get the 25% off to both emails and neither one worked, they opened into different browsers too so it can't be that either.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.