Penis size is a topic that everyone is curious about.
Is there a positive correlation between shoe size and penis size?
Do men always over-estimate their length?
Is it the motion of the ocean rather than the size of the boat, which is more important?
We here at Lovehoney want to put the myths, rumours and general penis gossip to the test and discover exactly what he's packing in his pants!
This brilliant survey is aimed at couples (don't worry – we've got a special one for singles coming soon!) and designed to find out what the average penis size is, what you prefer and a whole array of other naughtiness too.
Simply fill in your answers to the survey, enter your Lovehoney Community name (making sure your address is added to your profile) and you could be in with the chance of winning one of fifty Lovehoney Inch Perfect Waterproof Multispeed Vibrators!
These clever little vibes are not only ultra powerful but they have a series of measurements printed on the side so you can find out exactly what size your partner is!
Check it out after the jump...
This competition has now closed.
Another week has flown by and the blogosphere is set to burst with sexy stories!
It's my job to sort the leather from the PVC (this is the sex toy industry's version of 'sorting the wheat from the chaff') and bring you the best sex blogs and naughty news stories from around the world.
- I love this sexy vibrator chandelier featured on The Frisky. I'm not sure how practical it would be, seeing as it's made from quite a few silver plated vibrators, and I'm guessing my Gran would be a bit shocked when she came round for a cuppa, but it's definitely a conversation piece!
- You may remember from a few weeks back that we launched the UK Sex Map. This genius device allows you to pick any place in the UK and examine their sexploits. For example, I'm originally from Hungerford, Berkshire, and us lot apparently spend the most money on sexy shoes and boots which, considering my vast shoe collection, is very true!
OkCupid, a popular American dating site have done something similar to the UK Sex Map. OkCupid asked a series of questions such as 'would you date someone for the sex?' and then used a map and pretty colours to show which parts of America said what. It makes for quite interesting reading, I must say!
- Hands up who's heard of the LFL? No? Well the LFL is otherwise known as the Lingerie Football League, which is probably the greatest thing ever. Sexy ladies running around, playing football (well, American football), wearing just their undies. It's Incredible! Not the football bit but the underwear bit!
I love underwear and I especially love it when other people look good in underwear, which the ladies in the LFL certainly do. Maybe I'll start up a UK league. And all the players have to wear stockings. Especially if they are from the gorgeous new Leg Avenue range. That really would make football a beautiful game.
- I found this post on The Shine blog quite interesting. An insight into a man's thoughts while having sex. I was surprised to find out they did have thoughts during sex, and pleased to discover it's not about my wobbly bits. Hurrah!
- At Lovehoney, our love of all things bondage keeps getting bigger and bigger, especially since the sexy fetish model Hella Rouge has began modeling for our Bondage Boutique range.
This inspired me to search the internet for more bondage related stories and, not surprisingly, I found hundreds! But I did see this, again from The Frisky, which will give you some idea as to how long bondage leather cat suits have been around for - since the times of black and white telly that's for sure!
Squirting, female ejaculation, gushing – whatever you call it; it's the hottest topic around.
Female ejaculation porn has become more widely accepted, videos and articles on how to squirt are exceptionally popular and there are even sex toys designed to replicate this wet and wild sensation!
During our most recent poll, we asked 'have you ever experienced female ejaculation'? And the results were honest, enlightening and reassuring.
25% of people said that they had never experienced female ejaculation, but they would like to. This result really puts a smile on my face as it shows that people have come to understand, accept and embrace female ejaculation, but that it isn't as common as the internet leads us to believe!
So don't worry ladies – you're far from a sexual failure because you don't squirt! In fact, only 11% of the people surveyed said that they squirt regularly.
However, a shocking 6% voted for "women can't ejaculate it's all lies!"
Yeah, come here and say that!
Another week of sex blogs and what a week it's been!
Masturbation and animals seem to feature a lot, but you'll be relieved to know not together! Read on to find out what I've been reading...
I want a penis. I want a big penis and I want to put it in the new Tenga Flip Hole Black Edition! It's not out until November but we here at Lovehoney have the first one in the UK! Apparently it feels even better then the original with lots more sensational nodules for wanktastic fun.
I randomly came across this picture on PopBitch the other day. It's the best tomato and duck combination I've ever seen! There's also a link to the site This Peanut Looks Like a Duck which is a collection of food and objects that look like ducks. I was half tempted to send them a picture of the I Rub My Duckie Vibrator, but I don' t think they would appreciate it! But I enjoyed the randomness of this site very much, although I don't know why!
From wanking fun to, err, not wanking at all. Whilst catching up on the Frisky site, I discovered that the ex-guitarist for the band KoRn has had Jesus tattooed on his knuckles to stop him wanking. To be honest, I'm not really sure how this will work. How often do you look at your hand whilst wanking? Plus if he'd read this blog on the Examiner then he'd realise that the Bible isn't all squeaky clean like it's bigged up to be.
Lovehoney's Carly Drew was interviewed by the brilliant Murray Newlands about blogging for the sex industry. Whether you've just started your own sexy blog or you want to find out more about the Lovehoney team, Murray's interview is insightful, interesting and hilarious too! Check it out and leave him a comment or two!
This turtle having sex had me giggling my socks off! I do feel a bit sorry for the girl turtle though. Turtles never look like they're all that happy, but this one looks positively bored, bored, bored. Boy turtle seems to be enjoying himself though! Oh it reminds me of time spent with my ex!
Apparently the way to be unforgettable in bed is to ditch your guy and go solo! Brilliant! Tracey Cox gives the best tips and tricks for great solo sex that will turn you into a sexual goddess. And who wouldn't want that?!
And why not try out these 6 positions for Better Sex Play on the iVillage website? This post suggests massage and foreplay as great ways to achieve better sex and I couldn't agree more. Best to stock up on sensual massage oils and good lubes! I particularly like the JimmyJane Afterglow Massage Candle in Blackcurrant. The candle gives off a gorgeous scent and when the wax has melted it turns into a warm and silky massage oil. And it looks pretty too!
Check back every week for my top sex blog choices and get in touch if you'd like to see yours featured on the site!
"I was on the bed before you can say F**k me boots!" yelps KittyPurry. Now that we've officially got your attention... welcome to this week's round-up of our favourite reviews you've written this week.
And then feast upon best reviews from our friends in the US at edenfantasys, introduced by Gary. Always great to see what folk on t'other side of the pond are saying about their sex toys!
Welcome to my third weekly sex blog round up.
Read on to learn about the town of Upminister, how orgasms will ruin the careers of doctors and much, much more...
- The Lovehoney Sex Map has arrived! However, I must admit that I'd never heard of Upminster (should I have?) before the Sex Map told me it was the UK's sexiest town, so I decided to do a little research in to what makes the people of Upminister so damn horny. I began to explore the Upminster Community Website to see what I could find out about this saucy town. Shops? Well, only if you need a hearing aid. Pubs? Yes, including the aptly named 'The Crumpled Horn', 'The Jobbers Rest' and 'The Optimist Tavern'. A good Neighbourhood Watch scheme? Of course. Beautiful people? No, my goodness no! Just look at who is on the council.
- Oh, and at the bottom of the sex town pile is Badminton in Avon. It consists of 1 hotel, 1 horse and no sex. And that's it. For more stats on sex in the UK check out this blog by Lovehoney's Carly Drew.
- Yay! Something I've always suspected (and hoped) has finally been proven true. An orgasm a day will keep the doctor away! According to this article on male enhancement products, to stay healthy we should be having at least 2 orgasms a week. That beats the gym any day!
- Currently our Lovehoney poll is asking if sex ever features in your dreams. We're interested to find out about the deep inner workings of your subconscious and just be a bit nosy really. With that in mind, I came across this dream interpretation blog on the Em and Lo site. This week features the dream 'I made a porno with my crush'. Sexy dreams = All the fun, none of the mess.
- I'm a single girl and I like being single. I don't have to shave my legs for weeks on end and I can eat toast in bed and no one will complain about crumb-covered sheets. I'm not adverse to beautiful people asking me out, as long as they actually are beautiful, have some wit and are not a dick. But this is rarely the case. However if I did decide I needed a relationship and I needed it so much that my desperation had me turning to the internet to resolve my issue, I'm glad that Listverse has posted this blog so I can avoid those dating websites with a difference. Difference being the nice way to say weirdos!
- It would seem that porn does have something to teach us. This post on the iVillage site tells us 10 Things Good Girls Can Learn From Pornstars. I particularly like point 9 - 'be a little selfish' - so I've been looking at some lovely splurges for myself. I've narrowed it down to the Toy Joy G-Spot vibrator or this baby doll underwear set from Seven 'til Midnight. Choices, choices...
Check back every week for my top sex blog choices and get in touch if you'd like to see yours featured on the site!
With the triumphant launch of the UK Sex Map, we decided it was about time we gave you the facts and figures you’ve all been waiting for!
Trying to figure out the sexiest university in the UK?
Looking for a sex shop to fill your fantasies?
Read on to find out more!
This week, I have been looking at all manner of sex blogs to find out the latest gossip!
From the simple and sexy to the strange and unusual, read on to discover what is hot and what is not in the sex blogosphere...
- So 89% of our voters said they would prefer sex to chocolate. I was still unsure of what I preferred so I decided to do some nosing into what other people were saying about this subject matter. That's how I discovered this blog by I Used To Have Hair. He makes some good points into why both should come out on top (my favourite point being that if you eat chocolate in the shower, the chocolate will melt!) but it didn't solve my own choosing dilemma. Until I saw this video on Everything is Terrible. Chocoritca? Chocolate erotica? This put me right off my dairy milk. From now on, I vote sex!
- We also recently announced the results for our sexiest smell poll with, err... "lady juices" coming in poll position with 35% of the votes. Coming in second, with 26%, was the smell of your partner's perfume/aftershave. However, for Utegirl it would seem that chocolate really isn't her favourite anything, including smell. So is that another vote for sex? Maybe her man should swap Lynx for our new ID Him scented lubes to help get her in the mood.
- On a completely unrelated topic, I read about a man having sex with his car on the love and lust blog. Yes that's right, actual sex with an actual car. And not only that, it then mentions other men who have had sex with random objects including bicycles, picnic tables and lamp posts. Lamp posts?! How on earth can you have sex with a lamp post?! The mind boggles.
- Apparently women who drink wine have better sex lives. This is according to people who call themselves 'sex scientists'. Is it just me who thinks this was just an excuse for some Italian men to put on a white coat, get girls really drunk and take advantage? That's not science. It's your average night out in Swindon.
- Oh Haribo, the delicious family treat. But apparently the wrappers of the Haribo Maoam sweets have been deemed pornographic and unsuitable for the eyes of youngsters. Having looked at this article to see what all the fuss was about, I couldn't help but smile! I do believe that the green lime/man is receiving some sort of lemon induced pleasure. Oh would someone think of the children!
- And just quickly, for those 11% who do prefer chocolate to sex, check out this blog from Sugar Plum. Quite possibly the sexiest cake I have ever seen. Yum!
Our most recent BDSM survey looked at the kinky goings of the general public.
From the results, we discovered several very intriguing things about what all you naughty people get up to and were able to send out a selection of paddles, floggers, whips, cock rings, restraints and ticklers to encourage you too!
It seems that the most popular act of kink is being blindfolded.
With 22% of the votes, this simple yet seductive bedroom activity is more popular than ever - and the Bondage Boutique Leather Blindfold is the perfect way to indulge.
Another intriguing bit of information that we gleamed from the survey is that exactly half of the participants were male and half were female, proving that men and women are equally as naughty!
When asked what material is preferable in a bondage product, an overwhelming 27 percent of people selected leather.
There are already over 50 leather products in the Bondage Boutique range and this is set to expand in the future - so all you leather lovers, keep your eyes peeled!
The most popular age range for survey participants was 18 - 24, meaning that bondage is becoming more mainstream and less of a taboo in the younger section, which can only be a good thing.
Over £500 worth of Bondage Boutique products have been sent out, so thank you to all the participants in the survey and those who have submitted their reviews already.
If you were unlucky this time, keep your eyes open for our next survey with some very exciting prizes!
Hello! Welcome to the Lovehoney weekly sex blog roundup. Here are a few of our top blogs with a wide range of topics from flavoured lube to female ejaculation. Check them out!
Recently, the team here at Lovehoney asked what was better; sex or chocolate. A tricky question, and although a 'don't think, just do' response was wanted, my rubbish instincts and indecisive mind just couldn't choose!
I decided to do a little research and came across a brilliant site talking about the pairing of wine with flavoured lube. Personally, I quite like the idea of the Peaches and Cream Oralicious lube and as I've never been one to take much persuading when it comes to a glass of wine, I'm not going to make a decision on chocolate versus sex. I'm just going to drink a bottle of the recommended wine and see what happens. Enough said!
In a similar, but not quite as tasteful (see what I did there?!) link, I came across this amazing blog called College Candy. I didn't really learn anything apart from the obvious; never fart in bed on the first date. This blog did make me laugh a little and, I'll admit - I can't help feeling better about myself when other people's misadventures are so much worse than mine. Sorry!
It's back to school time and everyone across the UK is in preparation, especially those about to head off to uni for the first time. I always get a bit nostalgic around this time of year, remembering back to when I was a fresher. If only I'd had the advice of this blog on Facts and Friction - what to take to university, to get laid at university - I may not have forgotten my duvet and had to use makeshift bedding formed from towels and a state of inebriation for the first week of uni. Not that it mattered. I was an 18 year-old with braces. My target market was a little limited for anyone to see my DIY duvet issue!
SQUIRTING! Always a word to grab attention. The mystery of female ejaculation continues and, as someone who has never experienced it, I found this blog on Good Vibrations to be quite interesting reading.
The Germans, the environmentalist mentalists of the world, now have Eco brothels. Probably the best news I've ever read from the Guardian. And that's a fact!
Recently launched at Lovehoney is the new range of CB chastity belts. No longer a 19th century method of punishment, a lot of fun can be had with these contraptions. But chastity belts for dogs? Really? Im not sure I agree with the logic here.
And last but not least is this blog written by the Countess. It's a good review on the classic Pocket Rocket sex toy, which you can check out on Lovehoney, that is until you get to the last paragraph. It's not just me that thinks vibrators and cats, in fact any animal, should never ever make contact, right? I have so many questions about this I don't even know where to begin! All I hope is that the Pocket Rocket was thoroughly cleaned after. Along with the cats!