• Discover Your Wilde Side with #BondageGoneWilde on YouTube

Fridays are already great. I mean, who doesn't love that Friday feeling? But, how would you like another reason to look forward to the weekend?

Well click your heels, throw a party and shout "TFI Friday!" because the end of the week just got even more exciting!

No longer just a prequel to the weekend, Fridays are now the day you get to expand your erotic hoizons with my brand (spanking) new vlog series: Bondage Gone Wilde!

Whether you're baffled by bondage, stumped by spanking or phased by fetishwear, you'll find the answers to all your kinky conundrums over on the Lovehoney YouTube channel.

Got a specific question or a suggestion for a vlog? I take requests! Pop a comment over on YouTube and get involved in the discussion. This playlist is as much about your input as it is mine.

I'll respond to comments individually, but if I see a cracking idea for a fun or informative vlog, or a question that crops up a lot, I'll be sure to do a video for you.

Don't forget to subscribe to make sure you never miss a thing!

• Dave: July 30, 2016 21:41
      Hi Jess, I have been contemplating a sex swing for a long time now and there are two ceiling hanging swings available in love honey. One costing £69 and the other costing £109. We've watched the videos and read the reviews but can't figure out the difference really. Is there a good reason for the price difference?

I would hate to buy the cheaper one to find I need to upgrade eventually for better features but also would hate to pay an extra £40 for differences that i don't know exist yet. Sorry to be so awkward :s

• Lovehoney - Jess Wilde: August 01, 2016 14:45
      Hi Dave

Thanks for your question - you're not being awkward at all!

The sex swings your referring to (the Fetish Fantasy £109.99 vs. the Bondage Boutique £64.99) are verrrrry similar.

The only difference, other than the make, is that the Fetish Fantasy swing can be continuously rotated 360 degrees on a fully rotating hanging arm, whereas the Bondage Boutique one can be rotated, but not spun full circle.

The Bondage Boutique swing can also safely support more weight than the Fetish Fantasy one. (Take a look at both of the full descriptions and key features to directly compare).

The main reason for the price difference is that Bondage Boutique is made and owned by Lovehoney, whereas Fetish Fantasy is a third party brand which we stock.

As you can probably imagine, the cost of listing an own-brand product is much lower than the cost of stocking a third party brand, and this is reflected in the final price that the customer pays. In this particular instance, price doesn't reflect quality, durability or usability and is simply a fact of one brand being owned by Lovehoney, and the other one being third party.

Don't forget about our 365-day returns policy though which means that if you should go for one of the swings and not be fully satisfied, you can send it back to us for a refund or an exchange, even if you've used it.

I hope that helps! If you have any more product queries, a better place to post is in the Lovehoney forum or to get in touch with our customer care team on live chat as comments can sometimes be missed on the blog. I'd hate for you to be waiting around for a reply!

Thanks!

Jess

• Scorpius12: August 03, 2016 16:17
      Great videos Jess! We're really enjoying watching these :) xx
    • Mamz: August 04, 2016 05:47
      Hi Jess,
      I won't comment on youtube because I want to stay anonymous so I'l just write my comment here.

I'd love if you'd make a video about explaining to your partner what bondage is about.

I want to explore with bondage but my partner isn't really into it and only is willing to try because I want to. He sees it as "people wearing leather hurting each other" and I don't know how I could properly explain to him what it really is so that he sees what it's all about and understands what turns me on about it.

I know you'll probably talk about how to talk to your partner about bondage but what I need is a bit more precise (how to explain bondage what it really is and get over the misconceptions).

Thanks!

Btw I love the concept!

• Lovehoney - Jess Wilde: August 04, 2016 15:39
      Hi ladies!

Thanks Scorpius12 - I'm so glad you're both enjoying the series!

Mamz - That's a great question and definitely something that I think a lot of people struggle with. I *sort of* touch on this in the vlog that's due to go out tomorrow, so I'll be sure to link you up to it, but I'll think of some ways in which you can broach this particular subject, too.

Thanks again for your comments!

Jess

• lmh95: August 13, 2016 16:26
      Really enjoying the new vlog Jess. I had some free time spare today so I got caught up with all of the videos so far. Well done. They are all very interesting, relaxed, fun, informative and well presented.

Looking forward to next Friday's new installment :)

• Lovehoney - Jess Wilde: August 25, 2016 16:04
      Thanks so much lmh95 - that's wonderfully kind of you to say! I hope you keep enjoying them!