• Lovehoney Customer Care: Now 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week!

Lovehoney Customer Care: Now 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week!At Lovehoney, we've always prided ourselves in offering top notch customer care. Our mantra since the beginning has been "We're not happy unless you're happy!"

That's stayed our goal during the past twelve years, and with the launch of Lovehoney.com.au, Lovehoney.de and (coming soon) Lovehoney.fr, we have more of a widespread customer base which means a higher customer demand. So, we've been racking our brains to come up with ways to make the customer experience even more outstanding.

In November, we wrote about our new Customer Care office in sunny Brisbane, Australia. The increased staffing levels, along with the time difference, meant we were able to respond to customer queries for longer periods and in quicker, slicker timeframes.

I'm pleased to announce that from this week, we will be further extending our hours to provide 24/7 customer care! That's right - all day every day, there will be an advisor ready to answer your phone calls, live chats and emails.

Result? Sexual happiness is always just a call away! Now, what to do for the other 23 hours and 45 minutes?

Lovehoney Customer Care: Now 24/7

You may also like:

• Scorpius12: May 09, 2014 11:00
      Yet another reason why Lovehoney are soooo amazing! Thanks guys xx
    • Lovehoney Nicole: May 09, 2014 19:19
      Thanks Scorpius! We're very proud of our brilliant customer care team!
    • Annsie: May 09, 2014 21:24
      LH has the best customer care of ANY company I've ever used. I called yesterday to cancel/change an order and it was sorted out in just over 2 minutes! Thank you!
    • Lollipop: May 10, 2014 09:34
      24 hour customer care!!! =O

Lovehoney you just got even better!!!!!!

• Amanda: May 10, 2014 22:56
      Hmmm... I am on the look out for a night-shift job.... ;)
    • Lovehoney- Chelsea: May 12, 2014 14:15
      Hi Amanda,

The night shift is covered by our offices in Australia but please, by all means, get your CV sent in :-)

• Amanda: May 13, 2014 21:59
      Thanks Chelsea, I sent one in just over a month ago :P
      I'm job hunting and the way I see it, you don't know until you try!
    • AmeriKen: August 14, 2014 02:38
      U.S. Netflix just now got the series Frisky Business and Chelsea is super cute. I mean that in a most non-creepy way. Just had to let you know.
    • Elizabeth: August 29, 2014 02:12
      I had a lil inconvenient with something in my order and the live chat saved my life lol the Australian team it's awsome, props for you guys definitely sticking around for anything Lovehoney ??????
    • Mat: October 01, 2014 06:25
      Hi LH,

I have been watching frisky business and what a great insight in what happens. Looks like such a great and fun workplace.
      Chelsea is my favourite I think she is really lovely, sexy and hot. :)

• Trey: October 27, 2014 03:31
      I was just curious when Chelsea was going to put out another article. I'm sure her many fans are waiting. By the way love the show!!
    • lovehoney- chelsea: December 12, 2014 14:36
      Just spotted your comment trey- many thanks!

Atm, customer care are very busy but I will look to do another aricle soon.. promise! :)