• 30% More Powerful than the Hitachi Wand? Introducing the Doxy Massage Wand Vibrator

Jess
    by Jess on 07 August 2013 12 comments  |  Add a comment

doxy wand vibrator

Reaching all new levels of pleasure on the richter scale and flaunting a selection of speeds and patterns, we're very excited to announce the arrival of the most powerful magic wand vibrator... in the world!

Boasting a massive 30% more power than the original Hitachi wand, the Doxy vibrator is perfect for fans of magic wand vibrators looking for an upgrade in vibration strength and intensity.

Designed and manufactured in the UK, Doxy have taken inspiration from the Hitachi wand and made it their own, taking it to the next level with a more powerful motor and user-friendly, pleasure-optimising design features.

It's almost impossible to narrow down all of the amazing features of this wand, but we've done our best! Continue reading to find out just a few of the reasons why we love this incredibly powerful vibrator...

Top 5 Highlights of the Super-Powerful Doxy Vibrator:

- Controls: User-friendly button controls explore the speeds and patterns

- Materials: The silicone coated, cast aluminium head delivers deeply satisfying vibrations with a velvet-smooth touch

- Functions: Choose between constant, powerful vibrations and pulsating rhythms for seriously orgasmic stimulation

- Design: An ideal wand for couples, the ergonomic handle and 2.8 metre cable allows for total freedom of movement

- Energy efficient: With no loss of energy, this mains powered wand is not only powerful, it's super-quiet as well

Discover more about the: Doxy Powerful UK Massage Wand Vibrator

Still not sure which sex toy to choose?

You can Contact Customer Care, who will be able to help you find the perfect toy. You can send an email any time, and telephone or live chat to an experienced advisor from 8am-10pm Monday-Friday and 8am-4pm Saturday.

The other great place to look for people's advice on sex toys is on the Lovehoney Forum, where our community is on hand 24/7 to give their opinions and tips.

Contact Lovehoney Customer Care | Visit The Lovehoney Forum

You may also like:

Category: Sex Toy News

• Scorpius12: August 07, 2013 15:24
      Wow - I didn't think that anything could be more powerful than my LH Magic Wand.

This bad boy must have some serious power!

• Scorpius12: August 07, 2013 15:27

This bad boy must have some serious power!

• zombiecpl: August 07, 2013 16:57
      i bet it isnt :) every vibrator claims to be stronger than hitachi but rarely live up to the dream!
    • Cara Sutra: August 07, 2013 18:52
      I have the Doxy, the original Hitachi, both the LELO SmartWands and have tried the Adam and Eve cordless and can confirm that the Doxy is the most powerful out of the lot.

Doxy had the Hitachi on their stand at the ETO show back in June when I was there and everyone was free to compare the two. The Doxy blew the Hitachi out of the water. If I hadn't felt it myself I wouldn't have believed it either.

• MrsMcX: August 08, 2013 12:14
      I've never tried a magic wand, mainly because LH don't stock many male attachments, and I prefer toys that we can share if it's going to be a reasonably costly purchase. But since LH have started stocking the new male attachment and Jess's lovely words, I'm now entirely convinced I need one!! This one!
    • Naughty nurse 85: August 08, 2013 15:48
      Wow! That sounds almost too powerful. I would be worried about it rubbing my clit off!!!! Lol
    • FrozenAngel: August 08, 2013 20:37
      Sounds Brill, I'm also wondering how super quiet it is? Exicted my wand doesn't get that much use because of how loud it is.
    • mrs average: August 09, 2013 08:29
      I think I'd be worried about becoming too reliant on strong vibrations to the point where a slight touch or or stimulation from my OH wouldn't turn me on any more. I think the more you have the more you want.
    • Lovehoney Jess: August 12, 2013 14:02
      FA - it is remarkably quiet actually! I found it to be a lot quieter than other wands we sell :)
      The location of the motor (in the handle) combined with the silicone head makes it perfectly quiet, without losing power. It's really impressive!
      And Naughty nurse - the silicone head is delightfully smooth so hopefully clitoris' around the world will stay suitably intact (and very happy!)
      Jess
    • ron burgundy: August 14, 2013 15:52
      I bought the lovehoney magic wand on Monday and already its starting to appear dated next to this bad boy. Should've checked the blog first. Like the silicone head.
    • KinkyFuckery: August 24, 2013 16:52
      WOW I am sticking this on my wish list amazeballs
    • Leevi: September 02, 2013 13:19
      What's the difference in power between this and the lovehoney wand? I'm not sure about the value of the extra 40 pounds.