• Pretty in Pink: Model of the Month, July 2013

mrs average model of the month

Do you enjoy showing off your curves in front of a camera?

Be in with a chance to win a whopping £100 to spend on sex toys and lingerie at Lovehoney by entering our Model of the Month competition!

Every month we choose our favourite user uploaded image to win the top prize, while runners up receive 2,000 Oh! Points to spend as they choose.

To enter, just snap a shot of your favourite Lovehoney purchase, and don't forget to get creative! Be sure to read the photo guidelines before you begin.

As usual, the Lovehoney community went all out this month, with beautiful pictures of sexy corsets.

Top of the bunch is Mrs Average who looks anything but average in the gorgeous iCollection Plus Size Lace Overlay Satin Corset (£30.00).

We loved how she coordinated the hot pink of her corset with detailing on the wallpaper and her hair accessory to create a divine photo.

Worn with a pair of wrist restraints, her lace-up corset looks elegant and extremely sexy.

Read on to find out if you were a runner up...

We've chosen two runners up, who each receive 2,000 Oh! Points to spend or save as desired. Upload your photo now to be in with a chance to win in August!

Runners Up

motm

Posing appears to be a walk in the park for Fluffbags! We love how brave she was to take the photo shoot outdoors to show off the iCollection Lace Overlay Satin Corset (the same style our winner is sporting above!). From the symmetry of the picture to the beautiful contrast of the hot pink lingerie against the natural background, this image ticks all the boxes.

model of the month corset

Scorpius12 impresses us for the third month running with highly provocative but tasteful posing. Pairing the seductive iCollection Victorian Brocade Sweetheart Corset with sexy fishnet stockings and high heels, this simple but effective shot shows off the outfit perfectly.

Think you have what it takes to be Lovehoney's Model of the Month? Just upload a picture of yourself in your favourite Lovehoney purchases to be automatically entered, and stand a chance of winning £100 to spend on the site!

Upload a photo to Lovehoney and you could be Model of the Month and win £100 to spend!

• Scorpius12: August 05, 2013 11:38
      Thank you so much Nicole for choosing me as a runner up! I am so happy, I can’t stop smiling. I have never won anything before joining LH it is unbelievable – thank you again….

Congratulations Mrs Average - A Well-Deserved Winner - You Look Amazing!

Fluffbags – I loved all your photos this month - you were very brave to go outdoors – Congratulations Hun :)

• xmorningxgloryx: August 05, 2013 13:13
      Wow that corset Fluffbags is modelling looks stunning.. I want it lol! Bet it was fun doing that shoot! Congrats to you all =) All really great photos x
    • Fluffbags: August 05, 2013 13:25
      Yay! Thank you for choosing me as a runner up. I loved all the corset pictures this month. Mrs A and Scorpius you both look gorgeous! Congratulations and thank you for the comments. It was fun taking it outdoors for a change! (I came home covered in insect bites though! ooooh!) :D
    • Naughty nurse 85: August 05, 2013 13:47
      Look hot ladies!
    • Mrs Average: August 05, 2013 14:42
      I could hardly believe I was chosen as the winner, I don't win things either so such a wonderful surprise!
      Also I've never modeled for anything before let alone lingerie so it was something I'd never done before but found it very liberating, and my husband loved playing the photographer as he's an instagram junkie.
      As a plus size lady this has realy boosted my confidence, and I can't stop smiling!!! Now I just have the difficult job of choosing what to spend my winnings on first...
      Also well done to Scorpius12 and Fluffbags you both look amazing. It must have been a lucky corset as me and Fluffbags are wearing the same one in different sizes.
    • Cat Lady: August 05, 2013 14:50
      Congratulations all of you! Great photos all round.

Wish I was brave enough to risk it with the few things I have, but I'm not! Had a photo up once and deleted it...

I have to say though I can't believe Mrs A is "plus sized." There is something very wrong with the way our society defines that term!

• FrozenAngel: August 05, 2013 21:07
      Congrats ladies! You all look stunning!! xx
    • MrsMcX: August 06, 2013 10:45
      Well done girls! You all look absolutely fabulous and oozing with confidence!! I'm a super proud to call you my virtual friends! Fully deserved, congratulations to you all!!
    • Lovehoney Nicole: August 06, 2013 11:17
      Thanks for the lovely comments - I agree that they all look stunning :) Glad we made you smile, Mrs Average - enjoy your prize!
    • SophieM: August 06, 2013 12:30
      Absolutely gorgeous pics ladies! Congrats to you all! :) x
    • KinkyFuckery: August 06, 2013 19:33
      WHIT WOO sexy ladies all pretty in pink you all look amazing and stunning and so dam hot
    • HE: August 07, 2013 08:50
      Bravo on your courage Fluffbags, I admired your spunk to use the great outdoors to its best advantage! (Unintentional double entendre there lol!)

Nice shot Scorpius, I knew you were going to be winning as your photo really stands out! Nice fishnet tights too! :-)

Well done, congratulations Fluffbags *Applauds*