• Brand in Focus: Seven 'til Midnight

Seven Til Midnight Top Picks For June

It's time to revamp your lingerie collection with key pieces for this season.

This summer is all about sexy see-through clothes, in and out of the bedroom.

Seven 'til Midnight is one of the most popular lingerie brands on Lovehoney. Their affordable, easy-to-wear hosiery, sexy lingerie and costumes are always right on trend.

Often featuring seductive lace, cute ruffles and plunging necklines, their designs achieve a balance between playful and sexy that works great in the bedroom.

Offering beautifully designed garments in a range of sizes, Seven 'til Midnight lingerie is designed to look great on normal women - not just supermodels.

We've compiled our top 6 most-wanted items below. Which is your favourite?

Top Seven 'til Midnight Picks

1. Seven Til Midnight Provocative Sheer Chemise with Eyelash Lace

This gorgeous form-fitting chemise mixes bang-on-trend rich purple with classically seductive lace overlay and eyelash trim. Contrasting sheer side panels accentuate your curves beautifully while staying stylish.

Seven Til Midnight Provocative Sheer Chemise with Eyelash Lace (£20.00)
    2. Seven Til Midnight Indecent Desires Wet Look Bustier

Release your inner exhibitionist with this alluring wet look merry widow and boyshorts set. The high shine garment features lace up detailing and structured cups for optimal sex appeal in the bedroom.

Seven Til Midnight Indecent Desires Wet Look Bustier (£20.00)
    3. Seven Til Midnight Plus Size Enchanting Satin Chemise

Continuing the purple trend, this lace trimmed chemise offers a fuss-free lingerie look that flatters your curves without hiding them. We love the gorgeous criss-cross string back and silky satin fabric.

Seven Til Midnight Plus Size Enchanting Satin Chemise (£34.99)
    1. Seven Til Midnight The Lace Embrace Stretch Lace Mini Dress

Sheer lace never goes out of fashion. This bum-skimming lace dress shows off your curves in the bedroom, and can be paired with a bra and leggings for a daring clubbing look to attracts attention.

Seven Til Midnight The Lace Embrace Stretch Lace Mini Dress (£16.99)
    2. Seven Til Midnight Plus Size Crotchless Satin and Lace Knickers

Fun and flirty, ruffled knickers are a lingerie must-have. These sexy crotchless lace knickers are perfect for wearing alone or pairing with a bra or basque. Choose from classic black, steamy red or crisp white.

Seven Til Midnight Plus Size Crotchless Satin and Lace Knickers (£8.99)
    3. Seven Til Midnight Plus Size Crotchet Floral Lace Bodystocking

Seven 'til Midnight give the bodystocking an elegant facelift by using floral lace instead of typical fishnet. A classic lingerie piece, this crotchless bodystocking is perfect for an evening of seduction.

Seven Til Midnight Plus Size Crotchet Floral Lace Bodystocking (£21.99)

You may also like:

• Scorpius12: July 02, 2013 15:34
      Beautiful Lingerie - 'Love the Lace Embrace Mini Dress'. Will have to add to my wish list :)
    • KittyStar: July 02, 2013 15:38
      They're all lovely but I think my favourite is the enchanting satin chemise, although sadly they don't have it in smaller sizes so I can indulge :)
    • kinky Geek: July 02, 2013 17:10
      Love to see the OH in the Provocative Sheer Chemise :)
    • MrsMcX: July 02, 2013 19:32
      Provocative for sure! So nice!!
    • Lou22: July 02, 2013 20:30
      Provocative sheer one is my fave, unfortunately it's not in my size :(
      Like the bodystocking as well though, love the seven til midnight range x
    • PPD: July 02, 2013 23:43
      The wet look bustier set is amazing! I also like the satin chemise but it looks like its only available in plus sizes :(
    • horny tanya: July 03, 2013 02:34
      oh my word!!! would love to model the provocative sheer chemise for my other half. it would drive him wild x very sexy indeed x
    • xmorningxgloryx: July 03, 2013 14:29
      Wow the sheer chemise is stunning! *Adds to wishlist*
      Seven Til Midnight have some really beautiful lingerie, loving the lace mini dress too! x
    • Stevie Nichol: July 03, 2013 15:02
      I love the desires wet look bustier! <3
    • Mrs Average: July 03, 2013 18:50
      The purplre chemise looks amazing and it comes I'm my size =)
      I'd love the lace dress but I'm usually dissapointed by the one size fits all clothes. Size 8-16 is never gonna cover my size 16 booty and 5' 8" frame it would look more like a top.
    • Nymeria: July 03, 2013 20:20
      I really like the enchanting satin chemise but wish there were more sleeved or thicker strapped options. Getting bored of the usual thin spaghetti strapped chemises..
    • Lovehoney - Alice: July 04, 2013 08:11
      I'm with you there, Nymeria. However, I think there has to be a certain level of sexiness (which seems to be linked to the skimpiness of straps!) to justify us stocking it. Otherwise, people could just pick up a fancy nightie from Debenhams.
    • Lovehoney - Alice: July 04, 2013 08:39
      Having said that, though... look at this! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22999
    • KinkyFuckery: July 04, 2013 12:10
      Oohh I love this stuff very sexy indeed
    • Angeldelight: July 05, 2013 11:45
      Love all of them , but I think the wet look bustier is my favourite x