Sex In The Kitchen - Toy With Me Tuesday Gallery

Toy With Me Tuesday is a sex toy meme that Ness, a sex blogger, started when she realised that there were a lot of creative ways to take another look at the sex toys in our homes.

We usually enter a photo every week, but we're taking a mini post-Valentine's break and have instead rounded up some of our favourite snaps of sex toys in a foodie setting. Some are from our own archive, while others are by talented sex bloggers and toy companies, and we use them by kind permission.

Which is your favourite? Have you taken a photo of a sex toy in the kitchen? Have you got any ideas for toys that would look good in a kitchen setting? Feel free to comment!

And while we're on the sex in the kitchen topic, don't forget to check out our recent blog post - Eat Your Way To A Better Sex Life - where there's a round up of top food and sex news stories, as well as a chance to win 5 bundles of Sliquid Swirl flavoured lube!

• Lou22: February 26, 2013 09:56
      I always loved the layout of the we vibe thrill picture. Loved the reflection and the colours plus i love cooking so made me think of that as well!

Also like the njoy plug pic, think id enjoy that with my morning coffee ;)

• Carley: February 26, 2013 13:49
      Love seeing all of these pictures in one place!
    • daveo taylor: February 26, 2013 20:06
      Extreme naked baking with the we-vibe thrill , like the pottery scene in 'Ghost' just with more flour and hot surfaces.
    • mark: March 08, 2013 12:55
      what about this

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25660 or

as a kitchen roll holder???

• mark: March 20, 2013 16:24
      I took a photo but not sure how to put up here, but its this
      hanging with a bunch of bananas on a fruit bowl.
    • Female Sex Toys: May 01, 2013 12:01
      I read your post. It is good and excellent. According to your post sex toys are good and best way to appetite cancel.Every time i think about Kamasutra. its a good novel.I see you upload pics its too good naughty imagination in my mind...ha ha ha ha so keep writing.......!!!!!