• Black Widow: Death by Orgasm

Toy with me Tuesday

It won't have escaped your notice that it's spider season. They're everywhere at the moment. But, there's one spider that'll be welcome sneaking in to your bedroom: the Halloween-themed Death by Orgasm Black Widow Spider vibe.

And if you want to play a prank on your partner, take Hella's advice and leave it in the shower. Shudder!

If you want to see more fun and creative pictures of sex toys, visit this week's Toy with me Tuesday round up on Ness's blog, or follow the #ToyWithMeTuesday hashtag on twitter.

• Ness: October 16, 2012 09:15
      This is one of the only sex toys I've felt uneasy about - and that's saying something.

Awesome photo!

• Mrs JoJo: October 16, 2012 09:30
      This bullet just freaks me out! After living in a few hotter foreign countries with massive spiders running riot.....this, just no, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

But good photo and idea lol

• Jeremy: October 16, 2012 10:07
      I love the image, its quite realistic! though the toy is a bit creepy! looks like a cricket :S
    • Midnight Boudoir (blondii): October 16, 2012 12:41
      Great pik and composition its so life-like! I love that you've positioned him on this stone ready to pounce, love it!
      I have this spider too and the scorpion and actually took some piks last week ready for Halloween. I still haven't had the courage to use either of them yet as it should be; as they still creep me out too despite loving toys like this lol.
    • Little Miss: October 16, 2012 13:54
      I'm sure thats a great toy.. but I really wouldn't want it anywhere near me!
    • Boston: October 16, 2012 15:25
      Great photo - can't say I would ever use that vibe, let alone let it into my house though! Far too creepy for this arachnophobic.
    • Nymeria: October 16, 2012 21:21
      Nice photo!

I've had a similar toy (forgot which) and really enjoyed having a different but extremely soft texture of the detachable scary/spooky sleeve. Would recommend it as a cheap little treat for Halloween. =)

• la83: October 21, 2012 16:02
      Oh my god! Don't know if I could have that in my bed, what a shock if you fall asleep and wake up looking at that.
    • Loulou22: October 22, 2012 10:50
      Ooh not for me, hate spiders and insects. Good joke gift though x
    • Linda Bahnan: October 22, 2012 18:26
      But you don't say what you're supposed to do with it!