• Take Our Erotic Story Survey - Win a Magic Pleasure Bundle Worth £100+

Gemma
    by Gemma on 12 October 2012 14 comments  |  Add a comment

Take out erotic story survey and win a magic pleasure bundle

Erotica is everywhere at the moment. Wherever you go there seems to be someone eyeing up a new sensual-looking book cover or thumbing through the pages of Fifty Shades of Grey.

This newfound surge of love for sexy stories hasn't gone unnoticed by Lovehoney, and you can help us with our research by taking the Erotic Story Survey.

By completing the survey you'll be entered for a chance to win a Magic Pleasure Bundle worth over £100, which contains the top-rated Lovehoney Magic Wand Deluxe, sensual Durex Play O Gel and Lovehoney Tease Me Beginner's Bondage Kit.

It doesn't matter whether you're a seasoned erotic story lover or if you've only read Fifty Shades of Grey, we're looking to find out what you enjoy and how you like to do your reading.

Survey and competition is now closed. Our winner was Nick from Nottingham.

• Nymeria: October 12, 2012 14:55
      All done! Wasn't as long or as bad as I thought. =)
    • alan: October 12, 2012 19:16
      Exspecting a bit more indepth than it was easy really few!!! lol.
    • Silverdrop: October 12, 2012 19:49
      How long does the competition run?
    • Lovehoney - Alice: October 13, 2012 07:01
      Hi Silverdrop,

We need to achieve a certain number of respondents - because this is the longest survey we have ever done, we are monitoring to see if people make it through!

(It's not the same as a three question wonder where we know we can set a date in a week's time and it'll be fine!)

We will keep you posted though :-)

• fizzy: October 13, 2012 20:53
      All done it dint take long
    • Dannii: October 16, 2012 07:56
      The survey was really good, wonder what theyll do with the info like, hopefully start a book club.
    • Labyrinth: October 16, 2012 12:02
      I can't tell if mine has submitted or not =s when I hit send i just get a blank page
    • Lovehoney - Alice: October 16, 2012 18:22
      @Labyrinth - did you see the little note that says: "Please note, when you press "submit" the page will appear blank - scroll up to see confirmation that your answers have been received." You should be able to scroll up and see confirmation - I'm not sure why it jumps down the page! :-)
    • danny: October 17, 2012 12:13
      survey was quite simple ..thanks
    • Loulou22: October 22, 2012 12:58
      Just realised after doing the survey the other week don't think i submitted my answers properly at the end after reading the bit bout going to the top of the screen. I am daft :) Done it properly this time! x
    • Tina Williams: October 23, 2012 17:20
      Hope my comments help, was really simple to complete. X
    • Kim: November 04, 2012 17:25
      I love erotic fiction, haven't read anything (yet) that I didn't like, liove the idea of a book club
    • Jane saunders: November 08, 2012 12:56
      Thought the survey was good and informed me of things I was unaware of e.g free erotica. Book club would be an excellent idea.
    • Midnight Boudoir (blondii): November 13, 2012 18:05
      I feel quite strongly about some of my answers and and this survey asks some valid questions. Im pleased to have answered them.